>No animation (as in movement)
>Cliché characters with no chemistry
>Overly explaining everything
>Boring
>Background art is literally plagiarized from real life locations
>The OP is plagiarized from Jackson 5
>Nothing happened in the latest episode
>Product placement... again
>Normalfag-tier memes and fanbase that praises it as the second coming of K-On!
Please explain why you think this is AOTS, when it's not even the best CGDCT/SOL/Kirara manga adaptation this season... It's not even that comfy.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.jp/gp/bestsellers/dvd/2147354051/ref=pd_zg_hrsr_dvd_1_3_last
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this nigga has never been camping

Delete this

I dropped this show but:
Some people like it, some people don't.
>Product placement
See Tiger and Bunny
There is some animation here and there
This is normal for these kinds of shows iyashikei.
Especially if they're targeted toward otakus.
Tourism
People are getting into anime because of this, relax

started off strong but its been running in circles ever since. it beats its jokes to death and isnt going anywhere anymore. haha did you know that nadeshiko is retarded and rin likes her anyway, or maybe even because of it?? no you didnt know so well show it every singel ep.

>the average slow start watcher

What does this even mean?

Less is more
Simplicity is complexity

If you have friends, or at the very least like seeing friendships blossom you should enjoy this show because it's very relatable in that regard. If you have any experiences camping, or want to get into it you'll probably see something you like. If you like watching fictional adorable girls be adorable then this show has a lot to offer as well. The only thing I'll agree with you about is that yes, the last episode felt a little off but 7/8 isn't bad. Hopefully the last few episodes gets back on track.

Also if anything is going to be the "next K-On" it's Sora Yori mo Tooi Basho. Yuru Camp is basically just comfortable happy feelings given physical form.

I haven't seen anyone praising Yurucamp more than it deserves. Anyone calling it AOTY or AOTS is just baiting people and trying to start a war.
Probably the only thing I agree on, you'd actually find way brighter people in the average GochiUsa thread.
>People are getting into anime because of this, relax
Is that supposed to be a good thing?

>Product placement
Why is this a problem?
It's no Slow Start, but it's not particularly bad. Most anime has shit animation.
Nothing wrong with cliches, and they have good chemistry.
They explain things that other characters (and the expected audience) does not know. Why is this an issue?
>Boring
False.
That's not what plagiarism means. The show is set in specific places in the real world and it'd be dumb to have those places not look right.
Also not what plagiarism is, and it's great.
Pay more attention.
Still not a problem.
Shit threads are not the show's problem.

Go back to your stalker thread and bash VEG or Franxx or whatever

The threads are shitty, I agree - but this comes with popularity; the earlier threads weren't full of brain-dead people who can just talk in 1 short and repetitive sentence at a time. I try to raise the quality by making plenty of high-quality posts, but that doesn't seem to help much. And when I complain about low-quality posts, I'm being told I should make quality posts - "Be the change you want to see, hurr durr, you're not doing any better than them when you're complaining".
You could've saged the thread, but you didn't. Learn how to sage, so you can reply without bumping the thread already.

I can guarantee that in terms of sales and popularity, Yuru Camp won't surpass GochiUsa. Hell even KinMosa out performs Yuru Camp.

Yuru Camp will be regarded as slightly above average Kirara series, next to Gakkou Gurashi.

So?
Do you see anyone on the threads who cares about sales?
Being comfy is all that everyone cares about

go shit up franxx/veg threads

It means that your beloved "comfy" series will be forgotten and regarded as your typical Kirara shows, nothing more nothing less.

Say goodbye to 2nd season.

Sure. Whatever.

Not him, but a second season is unlikely, anyway. The anime adapts almost the whole manga that's out at the moment. Even if it's selling well (and it is), it wouldn't happen.

It's not AOTS. Artistically speaking Yuru Camp is bankrupt.

I watch it after classes on Wednesdays (the most hardcore day of the week), and during that time it's the best fucking anime in existence for me.
That's the whole purpose of it, it's just a relaxing cute SoL anime. It doesn't have a plot or character development. It's not supposed to.

>VEG and Franxxx fags are so butthurt over the result of their shows that they are now picking a fight with other shows.
Look at them, people
Look at them and laugh

Stay pleb.

>But OP, what about Frame Arms Girl
>OP plugs ears

Learn how to fucking sage, dipshit.

This thread is obviously (You)-fishing on both sides of the argument, nobody sages because nobody wants to sage.

also sking fang. and horribly artstyle in general

Sage never kills a thread, user.
Stop getting so worked up over nothing and just accept the imperfections of life

Just imagine the joy of camping but also enjoying the presence of bug and mud

>plagiarized from real life locations
You like that word and it feels good to insult a japanese studio with it, eh?
If you so much want to use it, why not swithching to chinese and korean ripoffs of anime and manga? That's all there is to find there.

>wah wah stop liking this anime I hate
If you honestly take that AOTS shit seriously then you don't even need to go back to whever you came from, it's better for you to just kill yourself. AOTS are AOTY are purely subjective titles.

>plagiarized from real life locations
>plagiarized
I don't think you know what that word means.

>objective critique of the show
>baiting for (You)
Your generation is truly the most pathetic in recent centuries.
None of you can find a single artistic merit in this show and you know it, it's regurgitated bird food.

>anime
>art
I don't have enough laughing anime girls to post right now, so please picture all the ones you know in your mind.

Yes, art.
As in some shows are made with a greater vision on mind and are directed as such, eventually telling a story in a way that moves the audience. Being a pathetic self-hating millennial is the only thing you can do to justify liking worthless shows like yuru camp.
Acquire standards or get yourself a rope.

Anime is the highest form of art created by highest iq people. It's that simple.

You sound very upset, user. Anything you'd like to talk about?

4th place / 13th place ◎ (** 3, 166 pt) [*, 100 Reserved] 18/03/28 Yuru Camp △ 1 [Blu-ray]

It came! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! !

>chicken literally takes a walk
Retarded faggot

You assume a lot of thing and you assume wrong.

This makes me want to throw up.

This is the dumbest god damn thing that I have ever read.

>doesn't spit in the cofveve
It's shit

Watch more anime, you didn't get shit.

>you didn't get shit
wait a second, are we pretending that theres something to get about yuru camp?

Literally best anime parameters.

amazon.co.jp/gp/bestsellers/dvd/2147354051/ref=pd_zg_hrsr_dvd_1_3_last

>show becomes a hit
>suddenly fags feel obliged to hate it

Every time.

Cute falseflagging. All CGDCT fans are chill and won't hate each other you dumb shit.

drop bombs on salesteens

Friendly reminder that there is nothing inherently wrong with newfriends. Everyone starts somewhere, and instead of rejecting them we should enlighten them. Reject them and we risk creating newfags--people who shitpost and disrupt our wonderful board culture, advancing Sup Forums's homogenization with the rest of Sup Forums and the internet instead of lurking like a newfriend. Remember, if you spot a newfag or crossboarder please report, ignore, or GENTLY remind that to lurk moar!

Yeah, I've been increasingly finding it a fairly weak CGDCT. It's cute and comfy and all but there's no character chemistry (which is absolutely CRITICAL for a show of this genre--look at Lucky Star or K-On or Hidamari Sketch for good examples). We still haven't gotten all five characters interacting at the same time other than in the first scene in the first episode (which I assume is meant to take place late in the anime).

I don't care about the background art "plagiarism" and I like the OP though.

When did you realize that Yuru Camp was just an inferior Yama no Susume?

no u

>Please explain why you think this is AOTS.
Because i love anime, and i have 14 AOTS this season.

Smartest reply I've read in the whole week.

I like it, but it's obviously not AOTS. Sure, it's comfy, cute and nice, but that's kind of it. There's nothing else to it, and I'm not going to be thinking about it after it ends, because there's really not much to think about it. Either way, it's really well made for a kirara/cgdctshit. Up there with Non Non Biyori and K-ON for me.

That's not why. It's because yurushitters or false flaggers are calling it AOTS/AOTY in every thread and trying to put down every other show.

Not that anyone reads them, but we should really make "lurk more" one of the rules.

If every anime is AOTS, none is

So when will salesposting become a bannable offense?

Because it's better than Darlingshit.

Stay mad it only makes my boner for this show stronger.

It's incredibly relaxing. I like relaxing shows.

I agree with you. I like comfy shows, but Yuru Camp is trash.

>Jackson 5
I love you user for making this.

Which one is the best Jackson 5 / Yuru camping OP mix?

user, I hate to break it to you, but literally every studio does this and that's not what plagiarism is.

11/10

My personal AOTS is KoiAme but this is a close runner, you won't convince anyone that VEG is aots assblasted Kyoanusfag so stop with your shitty console wars threads.

But Kemono Friends had a complex lore, a layered meta-narrative about human evolution and the relation between animal and environment, and a huge cast of characters.
Yuru Camps is about 5 schoolgirls camping together. I don't understand the appeal, and I even have experience camping.

Serious question - Baku-On!, a show about 5 schoolgirls motorcycling together, was 10x less popular than Yuru Camp. Why? I can't fathom it.

>We still haven't gotten all five characters interacting at the same time other than in the first scene in the first episode
I'm increasingly coming to believe the people finding it weak are the ones who only want it pigeonholed into some "all 5 girls join a club" setting. There is absolutely chemistry between the characters. Their dialogue feels incredibly natural and even though Nadeshiko was an outsider she instantly fits the outclub like a glove. The problem is that Ena and Rin aren't in the outclub and hardly interact with the members, so it's obviously bad because it isn't following the cookie cutter mold set by the genre.

Sora Yori > Colors > Yuru Camp > Slow Start
There I said it.

Yes. Meanwhile Slow Start has:
>No product placement
>Actually good animation with actual movement with more than 2 frames per second and the best aspect of the show by far
>Characters still a little cliche but they have real chemistry right from the beginning
>No boring narrations & overexplanations
>Fun
>Decent background art
>Excellent opening
>The latest two episodes were the best
>Threads get infested by salesfags, but only on this board. On /u/, they're good and the memes are okay too. Nobody overpraises it and calls it the pinnacle of comfiness or something.
Yet it gets ignored by newfags who are attracted to a series with a camping gimmick and not to a show with actual effort put into it. They haven't even checked the staff behind Slow Start.

I'm actually really curious about the product placement. Mind providing some examples?

I liked Yuru Camp more because of the outdoors theme.

Underrated post. Most of the time that shit leads to Sup Forums quality posting. People need to stop getting so worked up over nothing.

>No Hakumei to Mikochi on that list

that little portable stove that made Rin wet for instance
they literally sell it as a tie-in

>>Cliché characters with no chemistry

Fyck you, Rin and Nadesikos interaction is great.

>on /u/
Red fucking flag.

If that didn't happen in the source material then I'd agree the product placement is bad.

Yeah, it's shit. Dropped after 3rd episode. Camping sucks and it's the most pretentious hobby there is.

t. spent more nights in a tent than everyone here combined

Except the show at no point brands the item, which is what makes product placement obnoxious. You have to be looking for Yuru Camp merch to find the folding stove/grill/thing.

>haha I'm a self-loathing loser so my opinion should carry weight
Really fuck off. People that talk that much shit about their own hobbies are fags.

It wasn't a hobby, it was a part of my job

In that case your just a fag with a hot opinion. Congrats on not being as obnoxious as you presented yourself I guess.

>using background drops from real life is plagiarism

How on earth do you figure? It's not as though they are claiming they created that particular scene nor do they need to get permission to use landscape features or locations.

How dare an anime set in Japan based on Japanese camping sites use...Japanese camping sites!

>camping
>pretentious
It's just sitting in a tent in a forest, user

tiger and bunny's fit within the setting of the show

Maybe product placement isn't the right word then, but I don't like the fact it deviates from the source material to showcase a piece of merchandise for the show.

camp more faggot

I don't know if it's a deviation from source material. Anyway I look at it I find it hard to worry about. Those stoves exist, it makes sense for someone that camps to own one. It doesn't hurt my judgement of the show just because some money hungry Japs slapped some Yuru Camp stickers on one and called it merch.

I do understand where you're coming from though.

posting in an ebin irc thread

>Product Placement
Not a problem if you aren't a disgusting commie.
>No dynamic animation
Were you expecting ADHD on an anime literally named Laidback Camp? And no, forced animation is even worse.
>Cliche characters with no chemistry
Wrong
So people inspired by this won't burn an entire fucking forest in Mexico.
>Boring
For low-IQ smartasses like you.
Maybe because they're using real life locations? I don't know.
Absolutely nothing wrong with this
They're Highschool characters user
>>...
Die.
>Normalfag-tier memes
Where?

Try a better bait.

You've replied, so for all intents and purposes he's won.
We've lost user, we lost the moment we posted in this thread.

Is it autism?

Otakus aren't interested in any vehicles. It's a hobby that is not only expensive but also requires knowledge about machines. The maintenance and gas fees would also kill wallets meant for more figurines

>no Ramen