The Promised Neverland - 76

Korean scans are out.
wasabisyrup.com/archives/t6YZScbyBMw

And that's it.
Seems we have to wait until next week for the demon holocaust to begin.

bumperino to keep the thread alive
we'll wait for translations

As usual, Niggerstream probably won't be out until Sunday.

Chapter summary
>Poachers are discussing the gracefield escape that happened recently
>talk about how they captured one high wuality child (Emma) and another (Ray) along with an adult human (noname) are still on the run
>anticipation for eating a high quality child is why they hunted earlier than usual
>the plan to kill the poachers is to divert everyone but Lewis to the forest in separate areas
>Emma will then distract Lewis for at least 15 minutes while the others kill off Bayon, Nose and Noma (mecha suit demons) and Luche (manlet demon)
>once that's done everyone will attack Lewis at once

wew lad, how many named kids will be killed off?

>Just going out with the boys

Lewis is gonna nothing personal this kid so bad.

Since all the kids not part of the plan were stowed away in the secret passageway with Lucas, the only possible human casualties can be
>Oliver
>Violet
>Sandy
>Zack
>Sonia
>Pepe
>Gillian
>Nigel
>Paula
>Adam

these are the spreads I want to see the most in high quality. WSJD hasn't post anything in a while, and the guy on nyaa is on chapter 74. I want to see the demons in high quality damn
bonus: high quality creepy kids from Norman plantation

Zack is dead. There's no "Z" in PROMISED NEVERLAND

You're right. A lot of the first letters in their name are in the title

>tfw Violet is kill

Everyone's gonna die but Violet. Although Adam needs to die in front of Emma so she hears him say 22194.

primised neVerland
norman with a vagina will live

*promised

This is too much.

If Violet lives, which I think she will, it's gonna be awkward when Norman leaves the farm and comes back into the group. Violet needs to grow her hair to at least Emma's length or they'll look like twins outside color pages.

There is no G in Promised Neverland.
Goodbye Gilda.

>Implying Norman won't grow out his hair until he looks like his adoptive dad.

>implying he would
Peter a giant shit who is making Norman suffer, he'd rather go bald than mimic him.

Reminder that ray x Emma is endgame with Norman becoming the antagonist

I'm serious, Violet looks like a reverse trap. Fix this.

This gets dumber and dumber the more the story goes on.

what happened here? is that a smoke grenade?

Reverse traps are patrician.

Agreed, Posuka even confirmed that Phil would be their bull.

There was an actual grenade among a box of weapons they presented to Emma in chapter 69.

It's too fucking early for bait, stop.

This thread just started, let's not derail it before we even have translations.
Who do you guys think will realistically survive this?

Definite survivors in the least will be Oliver and Violet. Maybe Gillian because of her character design since Posuka likes to draw whacky looking characters.

From the group aiding Emma, Violet and maybe someone random from her team. Maybe Gillian?

I think it'd be easier to theorise who will die, because I don't see too many casualties until the very end, when Lewis blindsides Emma and kills half of the survivors to bring the killer out of her.

You're the first user I've seen say Oliver will live, most people have been throwing him into the death pile.

I honestly don't think that many of the kids fighting will die, Shirai needs to keep some capable fighters around for when Emma breaks into Gracefield in 2 years time.

Thanks user.

I want a good portion of them to stick around purely because it would be easier to make them "characters" compared to all the six year olds back at the shelter who aren't even going to be of any use in the future. And I'm sorry to Don and Gilda but these kid looks way more capable than them.

these kids*

Emma is fighting at age 11, Don and Gilda will be more than capable to fight with 2 years of training and joining the operation when they're 12, even if all the older kids survived, Emma would still only have a fighting force of less than 15, she can't exactly be picky.

Would Bayon be Killed here in this battle or he will retreat?

But Emma is a top scorer with abnormal strength. Ray is also a top scorer. Even if you include the 9-10 year olds to be fighters in a timeskip which is doable, that's still a lot of the cast that's ultimately going to be rather useless in the long run. So having some of the kids who are already experienced without needing training around, while it wouldn't make them a terrifying force per se, it would definitely be beneficial to the cast. When demon threats are around and whatnot, these kids can provide more help than the little ones.

He's probably going to peace out and try to salvage his property for the future. Lewis is going in a blaze of glory, though.

Are Ray and noname just taking a moment to drink some coffee and relax? Why are those fuckers taking so long.

They're journeying their way underground through a likely difficult to enter or exit, path. They should show up anytime now.

Maybe because it is pretty difficult to broke into Goldy pound and besides they just can show up like nothing is happening, maybe they are going to wait until Emma is about to die and then they show up and they will save her.

>Emma has to distract Lewis
>they break in and interrupt thinking she is in trouble when she isn't
>plan goes to shit

More like
>Ray and Noname arrive
>Emma accidentally diverts herself and Lewis to them
>Lewis remembers Noname and assumes he's back for revenge
>Lewis' murder boner hardens and chases after Noname instead

Don't want this, it would really undermine the faith Lewis put into Emma's abilities.

It's obviously hard to escape through any means but the main path used by the poachers, Noname and his group had seemingly survived at Goldy Pond for weeks and it was only after several hunts when it was just Lucas and him left that he was able to escape.

You know, without context this makes it sound like Lewis is her loving mentor and he's cheering her on.

I mean, if you wanna get technical then he IS her mentor, just in a twisted way. Sung-Joo was her mentor for a little bit too.

>Emma is only getting mentored by demons
What does this mean?

I don't see Lewis just letting Emma go.

Please no, Norman is beautiful the way he is.

Norman is beautifulness incarnate.

Norman is handsome.

He is pretty but his eyebrows are fat. FAT!

Normanfags please go away, he's not even in this chapter.

What did his eyebrows do to you? Why do you keep bullying him for them?

But I'm an Emmafag.

Don't be jealous dear, there is Norman for everybody.

Look at his fucking eyebrows. I've looked over every single child in the story and I've yet to find anyone with eyebrows so thick.
Norman has thicker eyebrows than Minerva, Peter and Noname. They are adult men.
Why?!

Because Norman is frail and weak and he's gotta have at least some degree of masculinity to make up for it?

>all the testosterone went to his eyebrows
Poor kid.

>he's gotta have at least some degree of masculinity to make up for it?
Yeah a tough postrate

Reminder that a beta weakling like Norman deserves to be in this position.

How does this make you feel?

>receeding hairline at 11
How have I missed this detail?

He looks better, like a true bishie now.

I think his hair is just very short

I think it had to do with the art too. He looked like he was balding. His hairline's the same now but he actually has hair.

Now he looks so gay...

It's an interesting detail, actually. When you compare it with pic related from the first chapter, which is from about 4 months before your pic in the story, you can indeed notice that his hair has grown.
In an extra chapter I believe they explain that Mama used to cut their hair, so it would only be natural that Norman's hair is now a bit longer.
Well, it's either an interesting detail, or the result of an incoherent artstyle.

I think it might be both. Emma's hair has been clearly getting longer too but then there's panels like where it just looks shorter than usual. Then there's Ray who I haven't noticed any differences on.

Norman likes a boy (female). He is gay (straight).

Pretty interesting user.
I will choose the firts scenario

Here. I'm sure it's intentionally grown because we've seen more panels like the second one than the first but Posuka is still a little inconsistent sometimes.

I don't get it.

I'll never unsee this

Damn we seriously need the translated chapter to save this thread

Could you add the eyebrows back please? It would make it perfect.