Crunchyroll ANIME MARATHON

Starts today on twitch.

>"To celebrate the Anime Awards this coming Saturday, Crunchyroll and our exclusive streaming partner Twitch are getting together to stream a mini-marathon of selected Anime Awards nominees, including The Ancient Magus' Bride, ACCA: 13-Territory Inspection Dept., Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, Recovery of an MMO Junkie, KonoSuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World!, GAMERS!, TSUKIGAKIREI, Kemono Friends, and more to be announced on Crunchyroll’s Twitch channel starting Thursday February 22nd at 9AM PST in the U.S.! "

I wonder if they air the entire season of those 8 animes, because for example Ancient Magus Bride isn't even finished yet.

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2018/02/22-1/twitch-anime-awards-pre-show-anime-marathon

>animes
>cr
>twitch
Fuck off and kill yourself.

Worst thread I've seen this. And I've seen many bad threads this week.

>800 viewers

Gamers confirmed shit anime

people will continue to pirate anime,until services like crunchyroll improve,this includes a larger library of Anime and tokusatsu and better video quality

its region locked, which is why no one watches this time.

You didn't need Crunchyroll to tell you that.

Also Torrent's have better quality than Crunchyroll streams

twitch was a mistake

Fuck off.

Finally more plebs can enjoy the best romance in Tsukigakirei.

I don't know what twitch is.

>today
more like 21 hours ago

>US only
What's the fucking point?

>No advertisement for it.
>Didn't even properly announce that it's US only.
>Schedule was posted after Magus Bride aired.

They fucked up.

>Actually watching anime on twitch because you can't bother to download it
>Streaming
>Using twitch chat which is fucking cancer because you want to feel like you watch anime with someone else because you're feeling lonely.

>twitch
>crunchyroll

>copping an ego over trivial unimportant shit because you have low self-esteem and are lonely

The KF stream might be pretty funny watching all the twitch kids get upset at the garbage.

check this single

>dubs

3 and wojaks are allowed on Sup Forums

S

>Watching anime on twitch
No, fuck off and die.

Sneed's

nana desu

Dubs thread? Dubs thread

I want to die.

>all of these people trying to take my dubs

checked.