The good doctor is to blame

The good doctor is to blame

(What was her name?)

Think they'll bother explaining his cyborg parts or will that go by the wayside as standard mad scientist fare?

Doesn't matter, now listen

They seem too klaxosaur-ish to not get any explanation at all, we might learn something.

But all of your Hiro(s) are gone!

Probably some "next step in human evolution" bullshit.

I want to see him in berserk mode

Well I doubt he just replaced a few bits of himself like that for the sake of evolution. It looks to me like he might have suffered some accident or got seriously hurt in some way, everything else was fixed using klaosaur cyborg tech. Why replace just a few fingers on his hand, or half his face and his jaw?

my proto-niggas

What a cute girl.

What would that even look like?

Seriously though, what's his end game?

Oni babies

When a red oni really loves a blue oni.

His daughter is of marrying age, he's trying to help her find a worthy husband.

Seriously now, he's probably had less than a minute of total screen time, we hardly know anything about him. He's running some test which has to happen on P13, where the parasites are allowed individuality and have customized mechs. I guess that might mean that his experiment is somehow centered around individuality, or perhaps 02 and Hiro specifically.

>people still give a shit about The Protomen 13 years later with no sign that they're finishing the story any time soon

Soon!

DOC
SHOCK

Doctor Franxx is Blue oni, that is why he has one(!) horn, and his cyborg-eye is blue.

Dr Franks best girl

told yo dog but you never listen, glad you came to settle it.

It was posted before refresh, so I didn't see your pic But sure, I agree 100%

What kind of man builds a machine to kill a girl?

No, he did not use his hands

Crash the Internet
with no survivors

We all know who's really to blame.

he's abe's self-insert where he manages to convince youngsters to reproduce

agreed

someone post the plausible, non-shit version

Now I'm curious.

>Its the Jews
Specullah fags have really run out of steam haven't they.
The humans made the Klaxosaurs

>The humans made the Klaxosaurs
Of course they did

At first I thought they were going more edgy and that Klaxosaurs were Parasites that turned mad or something. Then I realized their core is too small to be a cockpit.

So Dr. Franxx isn't the designer of the FranXX then?

He is, he was just the test pilot as well.

I will cap this justin case. You might be closer than you think.

Dr Eggman?

That doesn't make any sense, it's implausible. We see that P13 are teens by the time they are ready to get into a real FranXX, they're at least past the onset of puberty, so let's say the minimum age at which one becomes capable to pilot a FranXX is like 14-15, the exact age doesn't matter. So P13 group is 14-15 currently and the doc and 02 would have been at least 14-15 when they underwent the first FranXX tests, being the first pilots.

The doc who is a kid genius designs & builds the first FranXX so it is ready for testing by the time he and 02 are 14-15 and ready to pilot it. They test it and he gets aged extremely rapidly to an old man. How rapidly can this be?

Well the stamen 02 has in ep1 has probably ridden with her 2 times since he dies in ep1, supposedly his 3rd which nobody survives. He got aged to grey hair in 2 rides and 02 was active on the front, so those 2 rides were likely in the near past because she was an actively used unit, which means her stamen aged very quickly. No idea exactly how quick, but it has to be something on the order of days, weeks or months, not something like a decade. It's very quick.

Now back to the doc. Based on the previous observation we can say he aged to an old man in a matter of days/weeks/months. So how much time could have passed since his ageing and the present? Well if we assume 02 was also at the minimum age of piloting when she piloted the first FranXX with the doc, she was 14-15. How old could she be now? I'd say around 17-18, IIRC the manga even has a panel where she calls herself a child, so not very old. This gives us 2-4 years from the first FranXX being piloted to the present point.

This is where the theory doesn't make sense. We see a flashback of P13 being raised to pilot FranXX when they are very little, so like 10 years ago. The first FranXX piloting cannot have been 2-4 years ago (if not less) if pilots were already being raised ~10 years ago.

Fuck knows, it's a shot in the dark but even a broken clock is right twice a day. Why do you think that might be so close?

I see

cyborg mad scientists are the coolest fucking thing

hahaha im enjoying her sufering

She already knows she lost, go easy on her.

He must have got his doctorate at age 5 then.

No. Robotnik.

I was kind of wondering if him groping Nana was actually important. Like he's the stock old man pervert character in a world where teenagers have no idea what kissing is, it's been the only act of lust in the series I think

>it's been the only act of lust in the series I think
I think you might be right, at least the only one from a character who probably knows and fully understands what he's doing. 02 herself also doesn't seem as ignorant as the rest and he also told 02 that parasites are better off being a little perverted.

Hoh

here's the actually funny one, without all the crappy bloat at the bottom