Garo: Vanishing Line

New episode today. Looks like things are starting to pick up.

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/1009404
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hope this one's as good as last week's.

Anyone have that webm of Sword's new armour after Zaruba gets destroyed?

Hearing the HnK trio voice villains is still an odd feeling, especially now that both series are in the same continuity, But then again, the live action series would reuse actors too, like Thane Camus being in Black Blood and Makai no Hana.

They're fighting her already? I though Gina would be the one taking her on.

Gina needs to get new gear after her fight with Bishop, Knight, and Mad Max Horrors.

With all the tittymonsters in Vanishing Line, I have to wonder how German would fare in that era.

He'd be a hornier version of Sword. Instead of paying respects to them, he'd jump straight for them.

Subs when?

nyaa.si/view/1009404

What is even up with HS for this show.
But looks like Erai was also half an hour late

bruh

IMAGINE

Man, Martin's voice is incredibly female.

what

Well the ending of this episode pretty much confirmed the Ghost like girl Sophie saw last episode and sent that email by Sword name is Sword sister King merged with his El Dorado system
Now just need to know who is actually King. Doesn't seems to be Sophie brother but the Horror behind it could easy use him as he was brainwashed into plugging himself willingfully into El Dorado

Same VA as Queen

Now that was something I didn't expect
Yeah Martin being King doesn't really make sense. Why would he need to get fake letters from Sophie otherwise.
But I kind of doubt that those are actually Sword's sister and Martin.
Far more likely that it's illusion based on what they want to see the most

Imagine getting a foot job from her.

I'm going to laugh if it's just Mendoza all along even though it would make no sense. I miss that fucker.

>Next Episode: Utopia
Why did Queen abandon the fight against Luke anyway?

I love the El dorado/horror theme

What are they meeting now could be illussions but Sword sister being "alive" inside True El Dorado gives senses to last week episode

No need to fight, Bishop plugged Sophie as King wanted and activated True El Dorado
And considering they heavy implied King is already plugged to it maybe she just run away to plug herself in too

We also Lord of the Rings now.

Maybe Martin was turned into King, and those letters helped make that easier. I dunno.

And Matrix

I'd risk it.

That doesn't make sense with the "We'll finish this later"
Why would Sophie just randomly connect to the True Eldorado. Some other Makai shit being responsible makes more sense

Sword didn't bring the Garo-ken with him before getting sent into the dreamworld did he?

Forgot image.

The bit with Sophie and Sword falling through the portal seemed like it was meant to imitate the Ring of Zirkel lake shit from Divine Flame.

how convinient

The fact that Luke doesn't have an armor yet feels like a colossal tease, even with his Zero necklace.

Mendooza's ring.

I love this smug fuck.

I thought sophie was getting some nam' flashback from the flooded fries.

Dayum.

I bet this looks great out of context

King sure knows how to pick 'em.

Difficult question, lads: her or Octavia?

>cant levitate diagonally
Dropped.

Huh, I just realized he's meant to be Rook.

Fuck me.

Perfect.

>no doujins of her

>only vanishing line doujins so far are bara homo stuff featuring Sword

Is this the lowest-budget episode yet? There better be some sakuga saved up for the finale.

I don't think anyone's really surprised.

Early bits was good but Sword being temporary incapacitated by baby bomb was a letdown. Out of all things, he gets slowed down by a improvised allah akbar from smug Bishop.

HnK had some obvious budget episodes during the last act.

>you will never be her King

WHY EVEN LIVE

Had to make this one for shit and giggles.

RIPIP Dr. Stanley. He wanted to be like Mendoza but Bishop converted him into a bomb.

Wait but why was Stanly a baby? What? What the fuck?

He planted his normal head onto a babies body.

But why?

Welcome to the tang(tank).

Science.

Alternatively: he was a baby boomer.

That only raises more dumb questions.

He's a fallen Makai Priest, why wouldn't he?

Next episode seems like will have good art/animation

>JUST DARK WORLD
>GLITTER WORLD

>everything is for my sister
>can't even protect her smile
what a lousy bro.

This is the only anime I'm watching this season. Godspeed Garobros.

Being a Makai Knight ain't easy.

Hey may have failed but Sword won't

I'm still mad. She was too pure for this world.

She helped Leon go from the pathetic sap we saw during episode 12 to the full fledged knight we saw in episode 18. The second cour of HnK had a lot of great shit now that I think about it.

Why does this looks better than Vanishing Line?

She also helped Leon get laid by a Cake. Though it's a shame Leon and Ema didn't end up together and went their separate ways after the movie. Then again the ending to the movie was pretty open ended, so they could have eventually.

The CG in HnK was consistently more fluid. The shading also worked well with the art style since the Shaman King artist designed the characters.

>Shaman King artist designed the characters.
Takei designed the characters? wow

I do wonder why he took a more simple approach to the designs, even if they did manage to look good.

I really like his design.

Same. Not even sure why, but he’s pretty dope. I want to see him do more

Kenyuu Horiuchi is fantastic.

I might like this more than Honoo no Kokuin.

>how to talk to manlets.jpg

... You stuff a bomb down their throats and throw them at Chads?

Exactly.

He was a baby? I thought he was just a midget.

rejuvenation maybe? who knows, the guy seemed fairly crazy

Is queen really the brother?
>dna locked door
>gets opened by sophie
>gets opened by manbabby or queen

delete this

Not gonna lie, the moment she gave Sophie a stern look was the moment I thought she was going to reveal that he had a sex change.

I don't think Sophie closed the door.
Also Sophie shouldn't be able to open a door checking for Martin's DNA

Same here. The way Queen looked at Sophie made me think she was hiding something big. But if Queen really was Martin then I guess something like devilman happened to him.