Boruto Chapter

I have to admit this chapter was pretty good. 90% action. We get to see team konohamaru spam jutsu in rapid succession.
That sneak attack was sniffed out rather quickly but fuck it still looked pretty badass.
Great to see Kashin Koji in the vicinity. Seems he's going to go searching for "THE VESSLE".
Oh also R.I.P Boruto

What do you want to see next chapter? I think Kashin AT LEAST needs to come in contact with the vessle. Its been teased for a damn year. If its not Kawaki ima rage.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0700-CUSA09223_00-SHINOBISTRIKERB1
youtube.com/watch?v=28IEhf54ufA&ab_channel=BandaiNamcoEntertainmentAmerica
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SHOT THROUGH THE HEART, AND YOU'RE TO BLAME

The chapter was terrible, it's just another chapter that follows the same formula that's been used for most of the manga: Sarada and Mitsuki provide support using elemental jutsu spam to distract an opponent while Boruto does some form of predictable surprise attack, it's incredibly formulaic and tedious and it makes it seem like the entire world revolves around Boruto, with every character being a tool to help him and not characters in their own rights.

Also Konohamaru is clearly a massive jobber, the manga makes him look like he's the weakest member of his team (of genin) despite being a jounin. I'm also not impressed by Ao in this chapter, it seems anything unique about him as a combatant has been wasted e.g. the minigun, byakugan etc and now he's just a bootleg version of Momoshiki because of his chakra absorption spam.

Finally, apart from the indication that Kashin is present, nothing with any impact or value occurred in this chapter; nothing has changed, no one has died, no plot twists or exposition.etc. If you cut this chapter out minus the dialogue between Ao and Koji, it would have no impact on the overall narrative of the manga. It's literally filler.

I want them to explain literally anything.

>How the fuck did Ao survive the 10 tails blast?
>if he survived does that mean maybe others in there survived too?
>why is he evil now?
>who/what the fuck is the vessel?
>is Kashin Jirayas son?

>What is Aos trump card
>Will we see Kashin Koji again
>Will Ao notice the seal on Boruto palm
>Will they try to kidnap Boruto

All things they need to answer but will probably take 6 months to answer. It sucks that the pacing for this MONTHLY is that of a weekly. We already get half the content from most monthlies. At least pick up the pace.

Jesus, what went wrong with this series?

BRAP

nothing. The series is fine

Why is her skirt so short?

girls don't fart

Ikemoto is a lolicon

Monthly release date is whats personally killing it for me user

slowest pace in manga's history

Why is the Bort doing the main attack instead of Konohamaru?

She wants bort to notice & ravage her.

because it's hot

hot

i'd ravage her

good point. Kono's Rasengon would have packed more of a punch than Borutos. It destroyed an entire forest

the pace is fine. Stop being impatient.

>the pace is fine
for a weekly yes. monthly no

Because he's the main protagonist
That's it
There's no good in-world justification

For anyone who's interested. Free beta for ps4 and maybe xbox 1 idk. 4v4 online ninja battles. Seems cool.

store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0700-CUSA09223_00-SHINOBISTRIKERB1

youtube.com/watch?v=28IEhf54ufA&ab_channel=BandaiNamcoEntertainmentAmerica

gameplay trailer

>give us info that Bort knows purple lightning for a year or something
>never see him use it
>Mitsuki pulls it out even tough he's already got his own special snake lightning
This got me so mad.

Am i the only one who hates her going "SHANNARO" every time? They are trying so hard to make her seem like a cool Sakura or something.

>create your own avatar
Is that shit already 90% edgy Uchiha OCs?

Shinobi world war was much worse

Actually a good reason would be that Ao would have noticed their surprise attack much earlier if Konohamaru the team leader was the one missing. Of course in the end he still noticed that Bort was going to attack him but he would have put up his guard more of it was Konohamaru.

god damn it I didn't even think of that. You're probably right. I haven't played yet, was gonna play tonight.

she is a cool sakura

Until how many more years will this sorry excuse of a sequel go on?

Konohamaru is a jobber.

In sounds good in the anime though, more enjoyable than when Sakura was yelling that.

They want Shannaro to be like WANNABE, ORA ORA ORA, ATATATATA..

would have been cool to see Boruto use purple lightning

hopefully as long as naruto if not longer. I actually never want this franchise to end. I love it.

He's pretty cool now. He was an annoying little kid but he's alright as an adult.

yeah it sounds fine. It's her catch phrase. Sakura had one too.

>Make a new naruto but call it Boruto
>Boruto is more talented
>has 3 nature affinities
>give him several jutsu
>have him only use shadow clones and rasengan
This Kodachi guy is a shit writer.

It all depends on wheather or not Naruto is able to nab itself a competent writer is who is able to exploit the immense potential this series still has

I don’t think Koadchi choreographs the fights

>DUDE KAGEBUSHINS LMAO

the fact that the bad guys still fall for it makes this manga retarded, the guy has byakugan on top of that, pathetic

Whoever does it, its still better than Toyotaro and DBS.

Why there's no Byakuya Gang Arc in the official timeline? It is a filler arc? Or maybe it is part of the Formation of the new team 7 Arc?

that is pretty stupid you're right. He should be doing more stuff.

I hope so.

I like it too

This is the weakest group of kage ever right? Besides Gara and Naruto.

>Weakest Raikage
>weakest Tsuchikage
>weakest mizukage

or am I underestimating these guys? They seem weak as fuck compared to their predecessors.

Yeah, Naruto needs a no-holds barred critique of the establishment/good guys if it wants to survive. That critical attitude honestly attracted a lot of people to it.

>nothin' personell kid

Momoshiki said Darui was on the same level of taijutsu as naruto and sasuke. That says a lot

Since when could an ordinary ninja tank a rasengan and stay on their feet? Fckin Bort.

The fuck? That's definitely not canon, Naruto could easily outmanoeuvre the 3rd Raikage when he was 16 and Sasuke burnt his arm off around the same time.

I doubt Darui is any better, he's probably weaker.

Doesn't help that salad is a shitty punch clone too. Sasuke was doing cool variations in taijutsu and fire elements by now. This chapter felt like the fillers. Set up for borudo to finish when it should have been konohamaru handling shit

my mistake it was kinshiki and he said it in boruto. He said comparable instead of same level though which is pretty much the same thing

can Sarada do fire elements even? I can't remember her using any.

That was from the boruto movie novel.

She did in this chapter user.

Yeah, the lack creativity displayed by the New Gen is pretty starling. Hell, even super punching can be used creatively, especially when combined with elemental jutsu like Great Fire Ball

And the last one too.

When will my sumire be relevant!

Chapter 19, i mean.

never, get real

Listen. I'm not trying to insult you here but she is a side character. Side characters don't need to be in every single episode so relax. She'll be in an episode here and there but stop expecting her to be a main character please. You'll only disappoint yourself. She'll never entirely go away though so that's something you should be happy abut. She's just more of a background character.

You suck

What is wrong with hoping she will be more important? I mean Toneri mentioned Nue and it is said that that he the justsu danzo was perfecting was what sumires justsu and nue's world is based off.

So maybe Nue has been there since the beginning.

Nice falseflag

nothing is wrong with it. I'm just trying to get you to set your expectations a lot lower. Naruto always has a lot of side characters popping in and out so she'll have her moments just like all the other side characters don't worry. But if you expect her to get the same amount of screen time as a main character you're going to be extremely disappointed.

Will Boruto ever ask Hanabi for help?

What is a falseflag?

this image is literally from during the New Team 7 arc, of course the Byakuya arc, which is successive, isn't there

yeah probably. Especially if he gets the byakugon. Hanabi is a master of gentle fist so she could help him with gentle fist technique fighting style and developing his byakugon more

What's Kashin's agenda?

The New Team 7 arc ended a week before the release of this timeline (despite it says "current arc")

yeah, but it requiires time to actually print it

then again, as you said, it might well be all part of the New Team 7 arc(or, more generally, New Teams arc)

That's a terrible name for the Jogan.

for the what?

hes trying to sya byakugan dont bully

Let's wait for the sixth novel (it has not even been announced yet tho, weird).
If it will cover the Byakuya gang arc, then there's no way it's filler.

I think it is because the previous novels sol poorly

no i'm not. I'm trying to say Hanabi could teach Boruto the gentle fist technique and improve his Byukugon if he ever gets it

>Ao comes off as a worn, weary veteran who's tired of the system
>Not angry at Boruto and the others, just doing what he think has to be done
>Now he's a typical "YOU BRAAAAT" yelling anime villain
So much for the writing being good

Seriously. Kodachi needs to get a better handle on pacing right the fuck now or this shit is in hot water.

>it's incredibly formulaic and tedious and it makes it seem like the entire world revolves around Boruto, with every character being a tool to help him and not characters in their own rights.

Exactly. Why the fuck would Konohamaru say this when he's a jonin and Boruto is a genin? Remember how Kakashi used to tell Team 7 to let him handle shit so they wouldn't get hurt? He only started letting Naruto be the main attacker in Part II, and even then he often tried to get him to stay back so they could coordinate (Rescue Gaara arc, Hidan/Kakuzu arc). Was there any reason Konohamaru couldn't use the lightsaber and glove? He's got clones and Rasengan too, right?

meant to quote

For fuck's sake Katasuke LITERALLY HAS TO ADJUST THE GLOVE SO BORUTO CAN WEAR IT PROPERLY BECAUSE IT'S MADE FOR AN ADULT. Fuck me, Konohamaru should've just been wounded by a sneak attack or something and out of the fight instead of being this passive.

But boruto is a brat

Konohamaru is a squad leader
Boruto, Sarada and Mitsuki are capable fighters in a squad
The enemy can absorb ninjutsu

Konohamaru is afraid of Ao.

>Boruto, Sarada and Mitsuki are capable fighters in a squad
They're children, barely out of the academy. Konohamaru is their jonin instructor. It's not like Zabuza and Haku, where Kakashi was tied up with the former so he had to have the kids protect the latter. There's one dude and he's dangerous. Konohamaru should be the one putting himself at risk here.

>literally tries to kill them
>Wow Boruto how dare you fight against me you brat!

This thread is dead as a doornail thanks to sumire.

Why didn't Ao see Boruto's glove and anticipate his attack? It's only blocked by the speech bubble to the viewers; he should have been able to see it clearly, right?

>protect
I meant attack

WHY IS BORUTO'S RASENGAN SO FUCKING WEAK JESUS CHRIST. It was tiny when he first did it, so it was understandably weak, but now it looks normal sized. Remember how Jiraiya bored through a tree with it? Boruto has utterly failed to damage his opponents with it unless souped up by Naruto's chakra, so I don't know why he keeps using it. Seriously, what is Boruto so smug about here? By all rights the plan completely failed: Ao took no damage and now their element of surprise is ruined.

Say anything you want about the Manga but this will look really great animated. Also the artists is actually improving on the art

seeIf they had used Konohamaru for the surprise attack Ao would have noticed right away and maybe take one of the others as a hostage or back away. Ao didn't take Boruto seriously and got surprised by the ninja tech.

By letting himself get riled up by a child his quality as a villain diminishes.