No Pop Team Epic threads

>no Pop Team Epic threads
I'm beginning to think that the haters have actually become fans after Hellshake Yano, thus giving us nothing to shitpost about.

Also, will they bring back Aya Hirano for Endless Eight?

the creator is the ultimate shitposter

if you insult poputimi, poputimi wins

I'm pretty sure most shitposters and crossboarders realised that shitposting about DitF gave them more (you)s, so they left.
There's also the fact that the repeated episodes are a legitimate turn-off for many, so many probably stopped following the series for that.

Did the repeated eps really turn off that many people? I only remember hearing about people being confused but sticking with it to see who the VAs would be.

I dropped it about 10 minutes into ep1. What a fucking garbage show.

Glad to hear you liked the latest episode.

I guess it depends, but more casual viewers probably aren't interested enough to speculate about something like VAs.

>Also, will they bring back Aya Hirano for Endless Eight?
Hirano as Popuko and Chihara Minori as Pipimi?

It makes sense.

Makes sense. I just think it's funny how there aren't even hate threads anymore. It seems like instead of it being lovers vs. shitposters it's just become people who like the show and people who legitimately don't get it and don't care. It's nice.

Or maybe when people said "I'm going to drop this garbage", they actually meant it

>Aya Hirano singing in the new UchuPeople video
I feel like expecting it means that it won't happen which means that it will happen. What the fuck is this show doing to me?

Yep, happy how it turned out.

Bobnemimimi

>they actually meant it
Who could have guessed that we'd actually get that lucky?

MFW Poputepipikku gave me all I wanted & beyond .

I kinda wish for PTE to do something even crazier.
They know everyone is expecting them to repeat the same episode 8 times as a reference to the endless eight but what if they one-up it by airing 8 distinct episode of hoshiiro girl drop to the surprise of everyone.
I know it's a stupid idea but a man can dream, can't he?

Well, everybody expected Sugita and Nakamura and they ended up in it.

All I want to know is what are they planning to do with tons of cash they're getting. This shit is selling like hotcakes and the production looks like it costs about three bowls or rice per episode. Japs REALLY fucking loved it.

It would be amazing, but I don't think that they'd be willing to spend so much for that.
Still, one can dream.

more like pop team gay

Hoshiiro Girldrop by Madhouse
It's actually PTE S2
They spend all of their extra money on Japon Mignon.

They are not gonna waste money hiring script writers for a non-existent show.

>They spend all of their extra money on Japon Mignon

>non-existent show
I somehow read that as hentai show. Are these my deepest desires influencing me?

Well it wouldn't be non-existent after they make it.

In the matter of truthfulness, one needs a sharper look at a series' motifs to truly appreciate Poptepipic, and cursory knowledge of its subject material proves detrimental to its enjoyment. Moreover, there's Popuko's unrelenting set of ideals that is aptly woven int her personality - her stature and demeanor mirrors heavily from Jun'ya Ota's body of work. The Poptepipic otaku grasp as much; they have the demanded accumulated knowledge to realize how far these gags carry and realize they are beyond amusing - they celebrate the culture in ways Newtype could barely dream of in its existence. In itself, that means the show's plentiful detractors lack the nuance to truly appreciate what's beyond the surface - naturally, they can't fathom the referential humour in the catchphrase "Okotta?" and the myriad otaku works it parodies and deconstructs through all of its runtime. There is some vacancy to be felt inside as you realize pretty much all of the detractors fail to appraise the adequate level of craft bkub has imbued his trademark franchise. Orokanamonomega...

Incidentally, I do happen to be in possession of a Pipimi dakimakura. And no, it is not for your eyes to see. I reserve the right to display that to my choosen otome should she decide to come over visit. Shouganaine~!

fpbp.
People stopped posting about how retarded this show is once they realized it was futile. Better to just ignore and sage.

>Midnight Dancer
UchuPeople time?