Shingeki no Kyojin

Zeke is talking to Levi.
Levi is talking to Zeke.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/a.desu.meta/text/Wholy Trinity/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

newfag here, what were some interesting theories people had about the basement, BT, and other mysteries of the manga now revealed?

The solider that trapped piecke and porco was a solider loyale to Zeke.

That's how he knew of the location of one of the many shifter traps, that's why he doesn't look like any other characters we know, that's why piecke recognized him.

And this is how we know Zeke is on Eren side, and was likely one of the people to help assimilate Eren into a possession where he could stalk the warriors.

I theorize Annie and Eren both came on a ship to marley, and met up with Zeke, screen shot this.

My favorite basement theory was that there would be another shifter down there, in a crystal like Annie. Some expected a lab that would let them make more Shifters. I remember one person thought the basement would lead to the tunnels under Utgard, but that was when people thought Zeke was Grisha.

interesting, but why would grisha being the beast titan impact there being tunnels under utgard? all seem like pretty good alternatives

Something to do with him sneaking out at night, I can't remember it very clearly it was a long time ago.

Zeke is a stronger version of Erwin, that´s why manlet´s feelings are so confusing towards him

Well that wasn't entirely wrong, he spent like a decade as a doctor constantly going in and out of the inner walls and eventually found out about the founding titan transfer ritual.

All I remember is that whatever he was doing, it wasn't good. Sorry, the specifics are lost to me.

ah fair enough. reading up on some about a tunnel, people theorised he snuck back to the "village", as a spy of some sorts. pretty interesting

People pretty much expected a "The Village"-type twist, where the outside world was all futuristic.

I mean they weren't wrong in a way lmao

That sounds familiar. So how new are you here? A week? Months?

SPEEEEEEEEED REEEEEEEEEEADERS

Luckily it will be animated in july.

What?

First chapter I read as it came out was 101, gives an idea so only a few months.

I see, and which characters do you like? Are you enjoying the manga?

Reminder Levi is Hanji's favorite person. Not Erwin, not Moblit, not Mike.
Levi.

Erwin Smith, his death hit me extremely hard. Also enjoyed Jean's developement. But yes I am thanks, the arts a little iffy in some places but other than that, it deals well with some morose topics, not the typical shonen I was expecting.

I liked Erwin and I thought it was very unfair that he died and Arming got to live. I hate Armin.
I'm glad you're enjoying the manga though, even if the art has never been Isayama's strongest skill.

Holy shit. Levi doesn't want him to die because Levi is the one that is going to kill him.

Boring

OR Zeke was commanding the Mindless Titans that are following him

Extremely wishful thinking. But it would be cool.

Immediately followed by Eren is touching Zeke's titan and turning the Pure Titan's against Marley.

when's the movie getting leaked

I was a heavy heart to carry, my beloved was weighed down--my arms around his neck, my fingers laced to crown~

yeah I know.
The first few pages of the next chapter ought to tell us where he finally stands.
I think just about everyone is in agreement he has/will turn on Marley. However I think if he kills even a single SL person that he may be in business for himself.
So the way I see it, three options: He turns on Marley for SL. He turns on Marley for himself. He remains loyal to Marley. As odd as it seems the 3rd option appears to be the least likely

If you got to choose what happens, what would you do?

Zeke going his own way is the direction I'd want, seems more interesting. Seems like he has no particular care for Paradis beyond his brother. I would like a interaction between Connie and Zeke though, one way or another, beyond Connie just possibly slashing at him in rage. Maybe Zeke then could explain how it went down.

>this is armin post-timeskip

>not sanguinius
dissapointed tbqh

>sanguinius
Don't compare The Angel to Armin.

Back to your containment board.

He's telling Connie and the others don't die, idiot. Like he did in Shiganshina.

EH is canon.

whats with levis chin

Tumblr out

How hyped are you for the next chapter?

Very

A, B or C?

for me it's d

My D

Dennis a shit

lol

Mikasa wants the D
so Jean gave her Diabeetus

>10 minutes later
>Hey Eren, there were 21 letters in the alphabet right?

kek perfect

Reminder that Marleycucks got BTFO

hitch, petra, and rico are all underrated qtp2ts

Hey 2015, how's it going?

no really why the crimson chin
isayama still learning to draw out of frame?

h-how come ive never seen this before

How new are you? Wholy Trinity has been a thing for years.

I'm , so very.

c-can you post more please haha I thought I was original in that thought

Go Desu Diving.
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/a.desu.meta/text/Wholy Trinity/

All filthy eldian whores

Annie bump

>Literally two years later, Anka and Banana still get no Who love
FUCK

Classic

>hate boner

>Bananafags

Are we fun posting?

I can't even tell if that's meant to be Bert or Nile

i love annie!

Me to

I like Banana but it's been a long, long time.

And she loves Eren in fact he's the only man in her life to ever bring her some kind of happiness. Even her and her father have a toxic relationship. Yet this cute oblivious boy she met brought her joy and help shift her world view, with his ignorant yet passionate ideals.

His enthusiasm and dedication for getting stronger as well as going against the current ,against all odds had a great impression on annie.
She thought it was especially cute how excited he was when learning a new move, it made her smile
She had wished she could be like him but admits she's a weak person at heart, scared to oppose the marley empire, yet she wishes for the courage to do so.

When she wakes up next chapter, she'll learn that eren possess the founding titan and humanity now has the colossal titan under their control. Meaning opposing marley is now a viable option and not just stupid optimism. She'll then join eren and the walldians to help save the eldians and destroy the marley she hates so much. So that the eldians stuck in marley, weak people forced along the current, can be considered people too.

And she's dead af

>All filthy eldian whores
>Jew nose
>NTR
>Net-juu director
Is Japan secretly instilling nationalism through anime?

Yes
Gotta bomb the koreans

Indeed

>secretly
Anyone that isn't overtly neck deep into nationalism is an sjw or a retard.

And the Joo

My plant > your industry

Bamboo edits are funny but your pic is forced

That's the entire point of that template. But you would know that if you weren't a newfag

Something big will happen involving Gabi. What do you think? The most probable is she will kill someone.

I'm interested in the kids' stories because they represent the generational cycle of violence. Whatever happens to them can break or continue the cycle. After Grim Reminder 2.0 the kids seem more adamant than ever to kill Paradisians. Moreover, so does the rest of the world now.

>Sasha_and_Gabi_meet_each_other.png
Not the best way of saying hello

I love Sasha's new hair style

Literaly everyone got better except for the audible bald spot

>male characters become prettier
>female characters become uglier
WTF Isayama?!

Eren did nothing wrong

Isayama can only do so much user. He couldn't improve upon perfection.

Based Floche leveled up, Jean went full toupee. Isayama is a cruel god.

*YH

Eren did some things wrong.

Sasha will get Gabbied

>jeans chin in that frame
>his scraggly attempt at a beard
JUST

Even Connie is handsome now.

And Eren is prettier than Mikasa. Amazing how guy this mangaka can be.

>audible bald spot
Where?

>Even Connie
>implying he wasn't handsome before

He is the only good looking one from the SL now, unlike Eren or Jean.

I understand being upset at the dead animal on Jean's head but Eren is the best he's ever been inside and out.

Eren looks hot, so does Connie. I bet Armong will look like an extreme prettyboy/trap now.

Jean and Eren both look like neckbeards.

Eren looks breddy gud though

>this is armin post-timeskip

Maybe Isayama will give them short hair again after this arc. Eren at least had the excuse of being an undercover hobo.

Well the rageturd will die from shifter cancer soon anyway.

Eren with shorter hair would be great