Black Lagoon Chapter 96

It got translated
issuu.com/hyakuros/docs/black_lagoon_96_final

Thanks OP but I already read it

is Revy still on Namek

I am a secondary, didn't read a page of the manga.
SPOIL IT as short as possible, please

>guy threatens that his brother will fuck revy in the ass when he sends her to hell
I missed this series and it's crude dialogue.

spoil what arc?

Thanks OP!
Rock deals with emotionally being a villain, stupid Chinese cyberwarfare agent named Feng almost gets Greenback Jane'd when she gets to Roanapur, actual Greenback Jane fucks her over during a hack on a European corporation which is actually a sensitive front for the Chinese intelligence community, and Rock meets up with Feng and, instead of saying he's trying to save her or redeem himself, he realizes that China could BTFO Roanapur if they get pissed at Jane so he helps her to try and retrieve the Data the Chinese lost. Or something. Revy gets arrested for a firefight (pretty rare in Roanapur), and Rock and Feng break her out of prison, while also doing some hacking stuff.

>new chapter
>6 posts and on page 10
teardropstoearth.wav

We won't see a revival in BL popularity unless this arc gets completed and anime-adapted

This arc is dragged out and nobody knows what the fuck is going on.

By her own admission, Revy does have a tight ass. And with those shorts she wears, it makes sense that people thing about fucking her up her ass.

Blame Hiroe. The man obviously lost interest in this series a long time ago. The best he can do is end it as soon as he can before it goes on another hiatus hell.

Thanks for the heads up.

This is worse than the Boat Age.
I haven't even kept up with the manga lately, it's so sporadic.

fucking hell, no. There is to much to still explore

i guess we'll at least see the end of the current arc. I wonder how bad the chances for an anime adaption are after such a long time.

>There is to much to still explore
But at the rate Hiroe is going, we'll never get to that something.

i'll take 15-25 pages per month over nothing. He's back from hiatus with a very slow release pace, hopefully that means he'll keep it up for some time.

We've seen a lot of new runs to older series lately.
I'm sure there will still be enough interest

I love all these illustrations Hiroe does for the Azasuke doujins.

>Actual doujins are just the same shit over and over again

Why is there no figure of Dominatrix Revy yet? Also, I've just realized the whip in has a dick head

Because it's boring
I don't care about anything that's going on right now and I lost my love for the series after such god awful hiatus

Where my Freddie bros at?

I like how he lewds his characters. More authors should do that.

I hope this chink hacker bitch bites the dust at the end of this arc. Annoying ass character.

Feng is a miracle of the universe

BUUUUUMMMMPPP

Are you the usual sawyer-user? I've lost your old images sadly.

I may not be the one you are familiar with, though I have been in these threads for many years.
I have mostly lewds though...