Where's my husband, Griffith?

>Where's my husband, Griffith?

I think the fact that Griffith was represented in her subconscious as a psychotic sneering deathbird while Guts was a dangerous, but protective, rabid dog shows that she knows what side her toast is buttered on

That being said, she might not want to put up with any of it, and might just try and kill herself, or recluse herself from society

Anything's better than her staying like this

It's also quite telling she sees Guts as dragging a coffin around

So just where in the manga does the recent anime leave off, and how far do I have to go to catch up to OP's pic?

If you watched the recent anime you should fuck off to some other website.

Yes yes, shit taste and all that, idc. Anyone else who ISN'T a shitposter care to give an actual answer, please?

>idc
>complains about others being shitposters
Go back and stay there.

From the beginning

>waaaah waaaah stop liking things I don't like
I'm sticking around until I get an actual non-shitposting answer.

Read the manga from the start, nigger. It's infinity better than the recent show in every regard.

u missed the missing children arc and youre before the dreaded boat arc if you want specific chapters google these names and wiki should tell you

Fair enough. Thanks user.

kids, don't use automatic symmetry

You should just read the manga my guy

Honestly? Read the manga.
It's better than either anime and Kebtaro Miura at his heyday was (and I dare to say, still is) one of the most skilled and talented mangaka ever and does things with grayscale colouring that are just magical.
The sheer amount of details he crams into everything is just staggering.
And the writting is just as good. The way things are foreshadowed. Everything falls into place as it should. It is a very satisfying read.

>wheres my child
>breaks again
>mfw

It's infinity better than any anime from the past 20 years one might say

>your what now?

Read the manga, from beginning to the current point. Not because it's the only correct way to enjoy Berserk ( it is ) but because we don't want to see you ask us spoonfeed you things you could just read up from the actual source.

We're going to call you out on your shit taste, shitpost or not. Read the manga, or GTFO.

She doesn't look too sane.

potato is best casca

just read the manga

>missing children

Misplaced kids.

prefer the fan translation

t. mangastream

i read the physical manga, but i think the fan one is cooler

Hard to believe this is current Miura artstyle

Fucking piece of shit

It was either this or more idolmaster. At least the story might have a conclusion this way.

>plan doori (doori means "everywhing went just according to my")

yfw now they have to get back in the boat

i was thinking the same thing, why does he draw his faces so fucking wide now?

granted Kek

>why does he draw his faces so fucking wide now?
>now

If Casca is looking like this now then Guts should just give up and rail Farnese instead, you know she'd let him

>Implying Guts isn't Zodd's son

>"miura is a great artist!"
>this shit
She looks like a retarded five year old potato. And not in the cute way.
Farnese x Serpico, heretic.

Berserk fans have grandkids now.

End yourself

I think she should come back as super cynical cunt now

>implying Zodd isn't Guts' son from the future

Holy shit. I never even considered this.

But he would be pseudo-apostle then? Would he not?

You merely spoiled yourself by watching this shit.
You don't even know the main character since it skips the 2 most important years (in term of character development) of it's life where he abandon himself to his rage. (the manga is not named after his shitty armor, but after his behavior in this period)

Berserk 16-18 what the fuck are you people talking about? the visuals were awesome but, I loving the manga and hating on the anime makes you cool and hip but get over yourselves ya'll acting like a bunch of virgin pussies right now.
The anime was GOOD deal with it.

If Apostles can create half-apostles, the world would be full of Gutsi considering the amount of rape they do.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, fuck off retard.

Casca looks like how she did in Golden Age arc. As in she recovered her memories

Did people not notice this?

>ya'll

You are the redditor retard here, ironically Reddit faggots share the same opinion as you virgin cuck.

Lolimoth

Wtf Muira?

honesty considering how guts can lift that big ass sword and take so much damage makes me think hes got some apostle genes hidden

It was good because the source material was good, and for those of us that could more easily seperate the two, it was watchable.

Wasn't it mention that after the eclipse his powers were increasing because he was living in-between both worlds of something?

Yeah, it was not the best out-there but without it I would never have read the source material, shitting on it won't help increase the fan-base at all but decrease it.

You're going to end up being that guy that hates the best part of Berserk, The Lost Child Arc, because you have no context of Guts as the Black Swordsman. That faggot just wanted more Guts Griffith sex scenes

At least it wan't a literal copy-pasted one half. There's a reason artists don't do that, and Miura just fucking did, he did it at a pinnacle point like the hack retard he is

>recent anime leave off
>Recent anime
Says all of this
>Yes yes, shit taste and all that, idc. Anyone else who ISN'T a shitposter care to give an actual answer, please?
Are you fucking retarded? Just read the whole goddamn thing. Holy shit why would you watch INFERIOR renditions of the stories and scenes in the manga and be fine with it? Why are trying to speed the entire series through you dumbass? Are you fucking braindead?

Edgier

Go back

Serious question, what the hell was Miura thinking when he approved this garbage heap?

Blowup doll Farnese isn't looking much better these days.