Buyfag Thread

Why would you post a giant steaming pile of shit as the OP image?

How the fuck do I into interior design so my room doesn't look boring or shit with random weebshit thrown in?

This would be a nice original character.

It's become something of a tradition.

>that imagequality
>Emiliafag
who would have guessed

>have practically no space left
>keep buying figs
>so many more figs coming up that I want

Such is life.

>thread about buying figures
>someone posts a picture of his acquired figures
>gets shit on by most of the people in the thread

Why is this community so tsundere?

I don't see the problem with the image quality and I don't care about any of the characters in Re:zero, I just thought the figure looked nice and was relatively recent.

I like this figure, and I don't understand the sperging over her.
My only complaint would be the leg that looks broken.

you are a hoarder, you have a problem.

>With Fans!
Chika came out well.

Buy modern looking furniture. Frame any poster-like goods that you hang on the wall. Shelf books and media properly. Display your figures neatly: don't mix scales on the same plane, use risers, keep things organized by theme. Keep your room clean.

>just getting into buyfagging
>I missed the megumin nendoroid

Detolfs go with everything. They are the pinacle of furniture

You can still pre-order a megumin nendo off of GSC's shop. It's the wonfes one so it isn't her normal outfit but it's Megumin.

Keep an eye on amiami's pre-owned section.

EMILIA-TAAAAN

>550x800
>can't even see half of the figure
>I don't know what's wrong with the image
?

Now this is autism, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that pic.

You (presumably) were shitting on the image quality which seems perfectly fine with me and I think a close up looks better than pic related. Stop whining over literally nothing.

Are you really crying over what is an official promotional image for this figure?

Stop complaining and post or discuss figures.

>trying this hard to fit in

there's something wrong with your head though

>a close up looks better than pic related
>let's try to make it look better than it actually does!
scum

stop samefagging, it's embarrassing

Fuck off satan

Yes user, I'm the CEO of GSC and I'm trying to increase sales for merchandise for a show that I said here I don't care about by posting a better image. It was definitely not so that the OP image looked good.

UNF

the CEO of the idiots in this thread

Stop replying you idiots.

You might want to read rule 2.

JESUS

SLUUUUUT

can't wait to get my hands on her! will hot glue for sure.

That 50 hours includes fixing fuckups. And makes the next one that much better.

A c-cup should be the minimum cup size allowed to wear such an outfit.

Because the special snowflakes who think they have good taste by liking stuff like lewd shit and tranny figures can't stand people not being deep into the same hole that they are and liking "regular" cute popular girls.
Besides that it's regular Sup Forums elitism, which is fine for the most part.

You already tried to do this. Fuck off.

What are the chances she will get a stone base like Rem and Ram that fits in with those two? This will be a big factor if I pre-order her.

I think that if they wanted to do that, they would already have announced it.

she won't get one and you'd know that if OP posted the full pic

Is 2018 the year of lewding Emilia-tan?

The people who spamming the lewd shit keep doing it because it triggers snowflakes like yourself. Your bitching about "taste" only compounds the problem.
Just ignore shitposts and move on.
inb4 take your own advice

I don't see where it would fit and look decent unfortunately.

notto disu shitto agen

The other promo pics have a generic clear base you retard

Move faster, Amakuni

That would be HORRIBLE.

I thought the Rem version didn't sell well? Why would they do one for a much less popular character?

She hijacked the LN, so why not.

they didn't?

If this is anything like the other Re:zero """bride""" figures, then yes.
Bare thighs, with Emilia's boobs jumping out of a bikini. Delicious.

Imagine being this retarded.

So which of those dumb sluts is the opposite of Lust?

Why do you assume I'm the one getting triggered? I'm simply mentioning these are the kind of people who complain about anything that isn't their niche figures, which is quite clear when you see them posting those, as well as the different response they get compared to some newfag posting Rem or whatever. Specially lately with the usual WonFes newfag influx, there are also some lewdshitters posting the same figures every thread.

how about you show us the promo pics you're talking about you toxic cunt

Already posted in the thread you blind moron .

Oh god her knees!

fuck off

>can't follow a simple conversation
>calling others retards

>proven wrong
>f-f-fuck off!

>The other promo pics have a generic clear base you retard
>they didn't?
>show picture with generic base
??????

I'm not that user retard.

>retard
Oh sorry I couldn't tell, its almost like this is an anonymous image board.

I'm sorry I asked a question about Emilia's potential base. Didn't think i'd rile a screeching autist.

Are you new? Most marketing/promo pictures have clear acrylic bases, since the actual base is one of the last things they work on and those are still essentially prototypes, unless the base is a major piece of the figure. It might have a simple plastic base or something of the sort, but the clear acrylic base is likely not the final one.

>this thread
It isn't even summer or the weekend.

You started all this by asking wrong questions, enjoy your report.

dumb shitposter.

Post-wonfes threads are fucking awful. Fuck off, read the guide and lurk more, retarded newfags.

Ram and Rem didn't though and that user was specifically talking about how they might fit together, and as said, they would have probably announced it already.

Wow such a productive post, keep up the good work user-kun.

you know your second sentence is against the rules right?, fucking asshat.

Fuck off newfaggot.

I don't see the newfaggotry so much in this thread, its more people being turbo-autists over a cropped OP image.

And yo sure help spoonfeeding and acting like a retard, not doing anything to omprove the thread. Yes, telling people to read the guide and lurk more is actually doing something, unlike you. Fuck off.

Like I give a fuck about being banned and not able to post in this shit thread.

Please do us all a favor and never put Emilia in the OP ever again. Thank you.

Actually, isn't even cropped, its an official promo shot.

>Rem version didn't sell well.
kek.

While I mostly agree, as I personally don't think it would fit the other two, there's still no way of saying anything for sure while using a prototype picture as reference for what the base will look like, since as I said, they usually have those stand in generic acrylic bases with the prototype for marketing. Hell, there are even recent examples of them completely omitting things like support poles and whatnot.

Which is an adequate response to the question. Not some edgy newfag trying to fit it by being a cunt. It was a simple question.

it did? wasn't there a big price reduction recently?

I still doubt it, I don't see how Emilia would fit in with the bases, see image.

I would run that on a spare air gapped system that you don't care about running linux if i where you.

Where am I spoonfeeding you dumb cunt? Randomly shitposting about how angry you are actually does nothing to improve the thread, so fuck off retard.

Post the pre-order you are most looking forward to!

It really felt like things were turning around.
Then school let out.

That's what I said, I don't think she would fit, which isn't simply because of the base but also the general style of the figure. Rem and Ram being together makes perfect sense, but I don't see how or why Emilia would be together. She might still have a similar base, even if it doesn't fit the other two, but there's no way to tell at the moment.

I can't seem to find where to get this, not even Amiami has it.

So what do you guys have pre-ordered?
I mean, you fags sperging here BUY figures and aren't here just to derail the thread right?

Best girl

I don't know. I'm just laughing at the fact that the figure didn't sell well because many people claimed every of her merchandise would sell like hotcakes.

Stop derailing the thread.

In the short term this beauty. In the long term Either the GSC Anastasia or the Maki half of the new Alter Maki/Nico scale.

>I don't know
>at the fact that
so you don't know shit but call it a fact, wtf

>Amakuni
>Faster
Doesn't that deft some law of physics?

>her merchandise would sell like hotcakes.
if a character gets like 15 figures in a year that are around 20% more expensive than the same type of figures from other characters it's probably because they do sell like hotcakes.