Why did Kubo end Bleach on a Cliffhanger?

Why did Kubo end Bleach on a Cliffhanger?

Other urls found in this thread:

fod.fujitv.co.jp/s/genre/variety/ser2427/2427110006/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not so much a cliffhanger as it is a straight-up shitty ending. Why would you end it with some character doing a stupid reaction face? Show off the whole cast watching TV or some shit.

This isn't a cliffhanger. It's a reveal that their kids inherited their supernatural power and will be best friends or something. That's all.

Yhwach is just gonna keep trying to come back. In the meantime there's a whole world of unexplored characters, from the noble families, to the vasto lordes, to natural arrancar unobtained by Aizen, spirit hunters and full bringers around the entire world.

Kazui has yet unseen potential, as it is unclear how Orihime's powers might mix with Ichigo's. Ichika is already proving to be a shinigami child of enormous potential, as both of her parents endured the same Royal Guard training as Byakuya and Ichigo; who both have truly mastered bankai.

The franchise is just taking a rest. Wait and see, in 10 or 20 years we'll get all sorts of continuations, some more canon than others.

And ten years is surely enough time for a whole new cast of ascended shinigami grunts who are now high seat veterans of the Quincy War. In a war where only the strong survive, I bet most of the seated officers are comparable to lower to mid level lieutenants.

Failed potential: the serie. This ending was shit.

So Narita can write a fanfic about it after Hisagi's novel.

Because he's a hack.

Sequel bait, it will happen if the live action movie is a success.

Making sense is pointless user, this threads are just to complain pointlessly to nobody in particular and with no hoped answer in mind.

>Failed potential
That's putting it lightly.
All the captains in the Gotei 13 were cool enough to have their own manga. But they all turned into jobbers or were straight up ignored

>BLEACH 2: The Adventures of gay Ichigo and female Renji.
NO THANK YOU MR KUBO.

>last page of your shitty manga has no backgrounds

Sasuge, Kubo

>Old fire guy captain commander
>New eyepatch guy captain commander
I loved their character designs and everything about them, it's really a shame how the manga turned out.

don't make me remember that ending, please.

>All the captains in the Gotei 13 were cool enough to have their own manga.
That was sort of the problem, in the end wasn't it? There was never a good balance of the characters even in the Soul Society Arc before everything went to rampant shit. You can't have a proper story where fucking everyone is main character tier.

Kazui really is the cutest kid to come out of WSJ.

Bullshit. Baccano alone proves that wrong.

Kubo was just simply burnt out and got creatively bankrupt. He should've just been an illustrator like Murata

Bleach was a mistake

Kube was never good at making a plot but it's obvious he took the piss at the end because he got canned.

>I caught the scent of a huge virgin and now hear I am!
How do you handle this shinigami(male)?

You know it just ocurred to: since Rukia was, adopted, into a prestigious family, should Renji have taken her name and Ichika as well?

I swear to destroy the Soul Society and create a better world where no one dies and lives happily in eternity. Except I won't betray my comrades and will develop my own Ichigo.

Absolutely nothing about this ending makes any sense user. Just lie back and let it happen to you.

That's how it should be, yeah. Rukia is literally part of a Noble family. Maybe Byakuya disowned her after she married Renji.

Give it two years.

KUUUUUUUUUUUUUBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What ever happened to Grimmjow and Hallibel? Why did Bleach not have a lot of closure with its characters?

Both alive. One is queen of Hueco Mundo and the other is looking for strong people to fight.

Well thats good at least. I swear a lot of characters just kinda fell off the grid in the last arc.

You can only do so much when you're told to end it in five chapters. Plus, it didn't help that Kubo decided to create more characters whenever he had writer's block.

>Soul Society was the bad guy the entire time.
Fucking Kubo.

>makes group of cool characters
>doesn't know what to do with them
>introduces more cool characters

the eternal Kubo

It's not a cliffhanger if I no longer care about what happens next.

The man should've just gotten into fashion design.

>character designs
Kubo should just stick to art and let someone do the writing.
>plot twist: he gets a writer who is even more Kubo than Kubo like how Oh Great's recent manga is even more Oh Great that his past ones even though he only does the art

I wanted this to happen more than you know. I thought maybe Ukitake would come back to imprison Ichigo after the final fight.

>But they all turned into jobbers or were straight up ignored
He says as Kenpachi had a lot of screen time and decent development.

Well, wasn't kenpachi incapacitated for the last fight after fighting IMAGINATION.jpg?

>wahhh the good guys are not allowed to win

Did you miss the chapter where he got his bankai or what?

Who /griffith/ here?

He still couldn't fight afterward though right?

New interview with Kubo and one of his editors: fod.fujitv.co.jp/s/genre/variety/ser2427/2427110006/

I think he just burnt out. Like his bankai was literally too much for his body to handle, which is why his sword never let him bankai in the first place.

This guy gets it.

Translate.

>WHAAAAAA?

Truly a beatifull closing line, bravo Kubo

Made me laugh so much harder than I should have

From what I could gather there's no real news. Some joking around and questions he was asked from previous interviews. Most of the stuff can't even be taken seriously.

He was also asked what happened to Kon, is Ichigo still a Shinigami, is the Kurosaki clinic still there, where's Urahara. I couldn't make out what he said about Kon, Ichigo is probably still a shinigami (Kubo didn't say 'yattenai'), "The Kurosaki clinic should be there", and Urahara is still running the shop.

He was asked about the one-shot that's coming though. He said it will be something (nantoka), as in anything.

Oh, that reminds me. I'm still incredibly sad that the last Radio Kon was complete trash. Thanks, user.

he couldn't show Yhwach reborn raping a small child to death in a shounen manga

As long as Kazui grows up to be super fuckable I don't mind

Look at his mother.

>what happened to Kon
>*laughs*

Fuck off, edgefag. Nobody wants to read your shitty headcanons.

>Maybe Byakuya disowned her after she married Renji.
classic

He couldn't be any prouder.

that was obvious since the HM arc where Byakuya was openly racist to niggers

he basically got Gremmy'd himself.

It seems like Kenpachi himself really isn't beyond comprehension.

He literally planned, and paid for their entire wedding. He knew from experience how stressful it was to get married in SS to he took it upon himself in order to give Rukia/Renji a peace of mind.

>Kazui grows up on soy products and ends up as a woman with a penis in his teenage years
the definitive bleach sequel

He'd still be cute.

>Why did Kubo end Bleach on a Cliffhanger?
Because he's a hack?

>He was asked about the one-shot that's coming though. He said it will be something (nantoka), as in anything.
KAZUI AND ICHIKA SPIN OFF

So, who's looking forward to the live action movie?

of course he would.
futas are the cutest race.

Stop getting my hopes up.
Garbage.

No one.

Not Ichirukifags.

How can a one-shot be a spinoff? And how do we even know it's related to Bleach?

Didn't like that ichigo ended up with anyone in the cast at all

It's been over a year and they are STILL upset.
I actually can't tell if you're being serious.

At least they weren't alone at the end.

yeah the shipping thing was really stupid.

If Ichigo didn't martyr himself to save the world or become the villain at the last moment, the best option for him would be to just become a wandering vagabond.

It made sense though.

him getting with orihime made sense(unresolved mommy issues)
him having kids makes no sense considering he himself is a manchild.

>him having kids makes no sense
Who would pull out of Orihime?

>Ichigo being too dumb to put a condom on

Checks out.

Wouldn't every kid born in Soul Society be a reincarnation of a person who passed away in the living world? And why the hell does she looks like Senna?
It should, since she's part of a noble family, it doesn't make any sense about it. But they can get married since Renji is a Lieutenant/Captain.

>we will never get a spin-off manga of the original Captains in all their edge.

I miss here so much.

Reminder that the next enemies will come from the fairy world.

>fairy world
If anything they would come from hell. Which was hinted at in the movies.

>inb4 Hueco Mundo

That's not Hell.

The doors to hell was unfortunately scrapped early on. Although, I guess you could say the same to Orihime's faeries.

Oh god, just looking back at all the Quincy they had to fight for the last arc burns me out.

We've been over this before user.
>Soul Society: hell
>Hueco Mundo: super hell
>Hell: ultra hell

>movies
Not canon.

?

They want their queen back.

>It's been over a year and they are STILL upset.

user, Irfags have literally become the NaruSakufags of Bleach fandom. They will be bitter for an eternity.

>If Ichigo didn't martyr himself to save the world or become the villain at the last moment, the best option for him would be to just become a wandering vagabond.

Basically this. He should've become a Captain. And don't come with the "human" bullshit. There are weirder captains.

He'll become a captain when he dies. He deserves his humanity.

The movie literally looks like worse than Dragon Ball Evolution tier.

>He deserves his humanity.
>Super powerful spirit being with tons of actual adventures behind him, immortal lifespan, and fucktons of good dead friends
>Few human friends he barely cares about anymore, dead mother, no career goal in mind

Human life was a punishment to him, not a gift.

You do know he can do both, right?

what's muken?
mega hell?

nah him becoming a captain is stupid.
He should've beeb used as the soul king if he were to have any occupation that involved the gotei

Reminder that there are multiple immortal beings left there to rot.