Does a character who is not pure deserve happiness?

Does a character who is not pure deserve happiness?

No.

Sakura has a pure heart.

Can someone tl;dr Sakura without saying worms? Fate is my favorite anime, but I've only seen very little of Sakura even though she's mentioned so often

She's nice and all but most you can say is worms.

educated prostitute

______________________________________Read the VN.

No
Used goods should kill themselves

God user, if you want (you)s you can just ask for them instead

Yes.

Does Sakura deserve happiness? Hell the fuck, no. If Shirou wasn't literally mentally handicapped a normal person would give Sakura the ultimate happiness of a bullet in her head.

She's the younger sibling in a family where the oldest is supposed to learn to be a powerful mage. Her brother was supposed to learn it, but he was a magical dud, while she was the one born with the talent.

There are two major characters in her family, her brother and her grandfather. Her brother abuses her and eventually rapes her because of how jealous he is of her. Her grandfather uses the penis worms to break her will so she'll go along with a fucked up plan he has.

This next bit I'm not entirely sure on, but her grandfather also turned himself into a bunch of insects that can gather together into a human form, so it's entirely possible he can feel what the worms feel.

No, you are a retard and Sakura was a good person that didnt deserve what happened to her

>not mentioning that she's Rin's sister

I've watched Fate/Zero, Fate/UBW, and Fate/Apocrypha and there was very little mention of Sakura. Is there a Fate/VN that I missed?

No.

Heavens Feel is a story about practically all the characters being irredeemable pieces of shit.

I didn't actually know that. Explains a lot of Rin's reactions to Sakura.

No they deserve Ssenippah

>all this bait
>worms used as bait
There's some kind of theme here

There is a lot of people who don't deserve what happens to them. Sakura regardless is a threat to everyone and as such needs to be disposed of.

You think because Sakura had a bad life she deserves to be saved more than anyone else who is in a worse situation than her? By trying to save Sakura you realize you are putting everyone in a situation that can become the literal hell on earth. No one deserves the life they have, but you get what you have. Deal with reality and put the mad bitch down.

Under your same logic Shirou is not responsible for the life of some randoms he doesnt even know and they should just deal with reality while he saves the one he actually cares about.