Why is there no season 3?

Why is there no season 3?

I WANT TO MARRY AQUA-SAMA

author said "niet"

Because we can't have nice things.

Because they wanted to focus on the comedy and if they animated more it would mean they would have to focus on the romance/drama aspect of it, too, which they clearly didn't want to do since they skimmed over most of it from the LN

Such as Kazuma actually being a competent adventurer when he has a positive party or how he almost ditches Megumin, Aqua and Darkness on like three separate occasions

Which is a shame because I feel Konosuba shines when it gets serious, especially with how well done the romance is

It could still happen. See Full Metal Panic. It didn't got serious, it got outright edgy, and it kept going, hell it's even getting a new season.

Good, it would be Megareddit focused anyways.

Good that dumb slut ruined the show

Kadokawa cunts are literally retarded.
Memesuba come outta nowhere and became one of their top selling franchises in both 2016/2017

Well to be fair Konosuba was AOTY in 2016 and 2017

Aqua is best girl

Didn't they already announce a new animation project last year? It's not even been a year since S2 ended, just be patient.

Announced and nothing has been heard since. I will assume it got abandoned.

>abandoning a new season of a really popular series
I'm pretty sure they do want money.

Because is boring as fuck

then where tf is it

I want to marry her legs

Being made? Do you think anime just gets made overnight? It's barely been half a year since that announcement, I wouldn't worry about hearing nothing more until at least 2019.

that's not what i mean
i'm just wondering why they haven't said anything after the announcment
we had a concrete date for s2 after s1 by this time

Could just be a lack of resources. The team could be working on another anime at the moment.

Ok, you faggots, I am now reading the LIGHT "novels" and I am at volume 7. You told me Kazuma and Megumin would be getting together but it actually didn't happen, wtf?

Probably because DEEN was caught by surprise too. Season 2 was well planned out when season 1 ended. Last year we had the author say another anime won't happen, just to have one be announced a few months later.

Index season 3 doesn't have anymore either and it's coming this year. Just wait for the next festival

The 1st season was great
2nd was okay
3rd going to be shit

Aqua is so fucking cute holy shit

3rd season has a village full of crimson demons though

Too bad she wasn't ever in the Kazumabowl to begin with.

>and it's coming this year
I wish I was this optimistic.

It is decided, that fact won't change.

Does AQUA even care if people see her pussy and asshole? She seem to enjoy waving them around.

And that is why it would be shit.

I want to wrestle Lalatina

They do, user. It's called romance and it takes a minute. Kazuma has been open to it ever since they took a bath together but Megumin is obviously wanting to tease him a little longer.

He does get fed up with it and then it happens after he scares her

Thats one of the best part honestly

I guess it was part of the contrarian nature of the show.

The second season was literally last year bruh. Sometimes shows take years to get a new season.

>spoiler

Is that from the last novel, is translated already?

She’s a nice girl