Shinmai maou no testament ecstasy

BD set is out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ShhcuFu65Zs
twitter.com/shinmaimaou/status/964777437207949312
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i want to see the art book and the uncensored version of the sample pic.

now we wait for the TV version of the OVA that comes out in 2 weeks.

i hope the TV version of the OVA doesn't skip too much of this scene

Yup, needs more of best girl Chisato!

We should get new content for Chisato since the BD set came out today, hopefully someone post new Chisato content today.

Can't wait, especially if it's webbums!

i know that the people who pre ordered the set from other sites get exclusive uncensored posters of the Shinmai girls i cant wait to see that.

so, will any pics be posted over at or have a new thread at /e/ for this?

BD set yeah boy!!!

I want zest to sit on my face

When does this air in EST?

I fully expect her to get the shaft until the BDs. The ATX broadcast is there to hold us over.

There was definitely a lack of Chisato in promoting the BD set she doesn't even get any pre order bonuses
youtube.com/watch?v=ShhcuFu65Zs

that's just a poster you get for pre ordering the BD set which comes out today which includes seasons 1&2 and a artbook. Departures BD comes out march 28.
i hope we see her in her swimsuit that will get me through the month, and i know they will show less of the hot spring scene for sure.

I'm pretty sure the OVA is airing next week sometime. I just want to know what day in terms of EST.

5:00 something

Seeing Chisato in a sling bikini would be enough material for a few weeks. I just hope we kinda see every inch of her body. Ass, tits, and crotch would be too perfect.

Sunday at 5:30 am I think

Next week is the TV version of the OVA which will be the short version, and on MARCH 28 the ova will come out on BD with added scenes not seen in theaters. Also the LN comes out on April 1

HELL YEAH i need to see her show off her body in public, i love that anime cliche where all the dudes check her out and all girls get jealous but since this is Chisato i wouldn't be surprise if the girls feel an attraction towards a goddess.

Time to start nofapping

Ah. I wonder how much they're gonna keep in the ATX broadcast. The theatrical run was 60 minutes iirc, and the ATX version is going to be more uncensored than that run.

The BD is where it's gonna be at though.

just seeing Chisato is perfect.

That's gonna be a fun fap. Genuinely looking forward to a new ecchi.

im going with 30 mins hell the fight scenes are short in this series.

twitter.com/shinmaimaou/status/964777437207949312

One hour friend. We're gonna see a lot.

So the girls are gonna be leaking right?

Hopefully

well we know they will censor those scenes with the chibi characters anyway, we need a reason to buy the BD on March 28.

does anyone have the uncensored version of this pic?

So tell me why this series is not a hentai series? And why isnt turned into one?

And dont say "b-but budget."

Sales.
Same reason most movies try to be PG13 over R. A larger target market and thus more sales.

well the ova ends with more to come. The only problem is if the studio will go for an R18 for season 3 or just go anime original.

They should sell two versions, get the sales they need with the more censored/edited version, and make any extra they can with the full version.

Like that one anime from last year with the bald guy?

Well one could argue that is what they are doing right now.
A R rated version in theaters, a PG13 version on TV and a M rated version on blu ray later.
But regardless, the M rating won't be as explicit as many want because the execs believe that they will not make as much money if it is too explicit. Everything is about making money, and sales will show you that hentai does not make as much money as non hentai stuff.

Reminder that some people thought that Mio poster was going to be uncensored.

According to ChisatoBestCake on fapservice, this is implied to be an even more lewd version than the theater version.

Does anyone know if they will make more anime episodes after this OVA?

I wish they would animated novel 11.
It's just sex scene after sex scene. Imagine how great that would be if it was given the same budget as the regular show.

That, or if they don't want pixelation, just keep anything slightly offscreen with creative angles. Something like Yosuga no Sora had or something similar would be better than nothing.

Mio's swimsuit is pretty good.

Underboob is a wonderful thing

Behind the head shot with it bobbing back and forth is much better than fucking toe sucking.

what is this even just the first two animes on bluray?

Is this worth reading? Even as a shitty LN?

Didn't Oretachi ni also have something similar?

Most likely they'll go for R18, then cut down certain shit for AT-X and anime original.

Will we get to see some more fucking in the anime?

is there a good scan of that wedding mio picture yet?

Is there any confirmation on a new season?

It's been out for a while, it's just Mio covering her crotch with her gloved hand.

I've only seen photos of it but no good scans

Still fucking hot.

We also get to see zest in her swimsuit as well.

still no scans?

I'd say wait a little longer for new scans to pop up. These things don't generally get a lot of buzz anyways.

shh....don't jinx it

I'd give her the shaft if you know what I mean.

still no translations for the LN?

Of course it was. It was either that or some sort of bandage covering it.

Basara is so lucky he is fucking a goddess/school nurse.

ZEST IS THE BEST

I hope we see something new from the art book and not just a collection of images we've seen before.

In two weeks? At-x is airing it this Sunday right????

Nah its next week on April 4 and i am looking forward to the swimsuit scene.

I have the Maria and most of the Kurumi sex scenes translated, which is about 30 pages.

Should i watch this show if i want some shameless jerk off material? Does it have enough ero scenes?

Rips when?

It does have a good amount.

Next week in the morning for the US. Raw sites will have it.

It's there to hold us over until March 28th.

>That fucking nipple

Next week for the ATX broadcast, one month for the BD version.

What would a date with either Zest or Chisato be like?