Watamote

We finally got it popular boys and girls

>ponytail Tomoko
But I thought she was ugly?

Reminder that Tomoko is straight.

Yes, I'm sure all those times she was groping and molesting Yuu she was just merely pretending. Especially that one time she told her she was getting really horny, or that other time where she outright says she wants to sexually assault her.

I just want to see what they're going to do with asuka.

It's the same effect as all the kissless virgins on here who slowly devolve into trapfags out of desperation. It's prison gay.

Unless it's Katou babying her

Not really, cause kissless virgins don't have access to the real deal, unlike Tomoko, that can grope Yuu and smell her at any given moment. Her lust is the real deal. She's legit bi.

doesn't she explicitly say she's desperate/bi

It's not gay if it's Yuu-chan.

What is gonna happen with Minami?

She needs a hazmat-boyfriend to listen to all of her toxic gossip, and blanketly support everything she's complaining about. Otherwise she'll take it to other girls like she does now, and it results in bullying.

Yuu-chan is extra feminine, so it's especially gay if it's Yuu-chan.

>yuri finally gets tomoko all to herself
>doesnt claim tomoko's virginity
>then gets cucked by a fury in public

i didnt come here for fucking ntr

The poor girl just wanted a first date, they're in a public place.

Mako is there.

clearly yuri doesnt fuck on the first date, that's asuka's job.

if this keeps up, yuri is going to end up in a straitjacket and chastity belt watching asuka and nemo spitroast tomoko.

Inside Mako's sex dungeon

>it results in bullying.

its not bullying if she deserved it

I think she's testing the waters. She laughed when she saw a bit of Tomoko's actual personality, and now she knows she can have a nice and relaxed afternoon with her. I'm sure things will keep escalating when Tomoko starts to relax and lets her wicked personality loose around her.

Mako is a nice girl, she wouldn't do anything like that.

Tomoko? Being popular? That doesn’t add up at all...

It wasn't her fault to begin with!

It's a nice sex dungeon.

She'll turn out to be a sexual degenerate but not to the degree that Mako is. Seriously if you are a girl do not allow yourself to be left alone in a room with Mako.

I actually just finished watching the anime. What point in the manga should I start to continue the story?

first half of the manga is shit

That doesn't answer the question.

Chapter 35.

The anime leaves off around chapter 34 so just pick up from chapter 35 and go from there. None of the chapters are particularly long so it shouldn't take long to catch up.

RIP Fanged bitch

How the hell did Tomoko survive? She was cornered in the bathroom with the crazy lesbo

Cool thanks!

This is so out of character for Yuri that I feel bad for her.

That was just Mako establishing that at any time, when alone, she can do anything she wants. Next time Tomoko might not be so lucky.

Seeing Tomoko suffer throughout the first half is what makes it feel good when things start getting better in the second half.

Is that Conchita Wurst on the left?

Komi is the last prominent fanservice left for hetfags since Yuu can't be around much.

Tomoko is surrounded by way too much pussy now.

What a difference eyebags make

Guys... Now that Tomoko is popular, what if she doesn’t want to be around us anymore? What if she forgets about us?

I wonder how long Watamote will go on for. It's become quite popular now so they won't be ending it too soon but it's also Tomoko's final year and we're just about done with the last school trip so they can't keep it going for that much longer either.

Mako realise that Kuroki makes her work easier, she attracts lots of cute innocent girls who would end raped by Miss Tanaka creepy lesbo lewd carousel. As long as Tomoko keep playing the whole ¨friends¨ act, her purity will be spared. Pay attention of how much happy Mako is everytime the group grows again with more girls, Ucchi is a problem because if she takes Tomoko out for herself, then there is no more bait

Japanese class trips just happen whenever the school feels like having them. It's pretty common for them to happen a month or two after the school year begins.

I'd like to see it get to 200 chapters.

Nice

It will probably end late 2018 or early 2019.

Maybe it’ll go into Tomoko’s college years? I can see Watamote really working in that environment. Tomoko might lose some of her friends and have to adapt.

Wonder who would come with her? I can see Yuri being going with her.

Now post Nemo with Tomoko's personality

I think they can go past high school since it's not about school but tomoko's life

Doubtful. Tomoko's second year started in chapter 39 in April 2013. Her third year started in chapter 122 which was this past October. 4 and a half years of her as a second year and this Disneyland trip is only like a week or two into the current school year.

I wish it did but I don't think so. Graduation seems to be the endgame.

It'd be tricky because they'd either be forced to dump a lot of the cast that have made the manga popular recently or pull some K-on bullshit where Tomoko and her harem all go to the same university.

And now, nobody will really stand in our way!

It would be nice if this third year gets milked until late 2020.

Right. Fang may be a bitch but at least she's honest about it, unlike a certain keychain begging slore.

Mako is act more natural during her rape attempts.

Yuri has beautiful eyes.

What's the endgame of Mako? She hasn't many chapters dedicated to her yet.

You are a rapist Mako

Holy shit, why did this chapter made me feel so genuinely happy.

This is some feel good, wholesome cute shit, nigga.

>keeps going past highschool
>keeps going past college
>keeps going past work
>tomoko dies of old age
>funeral is full of people

Why is Mokocchi so rude?

Season 2 of the anime when?

Yuri is my yome.

fug my benis :DDD

When we fund it.

I hope we get to see Nemo transformation from a shy introvert to her current confident dominatrix.

Wait a minute... that's why Nemo understand so well whats happening between Yuri and Tomoko? Because she experienced the same?

Forcibly dragged down to Tomoko's level and turned into one of her harem members.

Tomoko and Yuri are cute, I want to marry both of them.

Man, Sup Forums really permanently scarred the artist.

the feels are coming back

>tfw waiting for next Radiohead doujin

Wow, so all Tomoko needs is a good night's sleep and she'd look way better.

Well the eyebags seem to be genetic because her brother and parents have them too but they've also been less prominent since she's started improving too.

Now I want this to be thing.

Here, I'll try to translate the omake pages.

My Japanese is REALLY BAD so this is at most 50% right.

>Radiohead
pls no

user, a lot of anons have been wronged by pachinko before.
There's no need to explain.

Is Kowarith the most heinous villain in Watamote? He is one of the worst foes that a loner could face, for sure.

Kii is.

apologize

How mad will /u/ be once Tomoko gets stuffed with cock?

SO SORRY

MOMMAPOCALYPSE SO UNSTOPPABLE

Pretty sure that's what it would be. Also that's kind of nice because it shows that Yoshida actually does like Tomoko if she's willing to look out for her.

Gomen-nasai, Ogino-sama!

Why would I apologise to Ogino? She is one of my favourite characters. I always laugh whenever she comes barrelling through.

Im sorry!

Glasses end confirmed.

Really want a chapter with these three together the entire time.

Nico have teased us with glasses for the longest but he still hasn't moved past being a background character

Nico's playing the long game. We see him more than any other boy, it's got to be leading up to something, right?

>but he still hasn't moved past being a background character
And he never will

>and girls
There's no girl on Sup Forums, only degenerates.