Billions then.

>she's cute
She is though, and she has nicer curves than saber or rin. That's what matters

She's worse than Hitler

what she do i only did Nua

Gas leakings

to save billions...

>girl kills a sadistic rapist and a homicidal insane wizard
>retards get triggered and call her a mass murderer because she's a rape victim and not a virgin

Well, I mean I could forgive a virgin mass murderer if she was cute.

Stay mad.

Was that actually any good?

Are Fatefags the strongest shitposters on this site?

It's been a while since I read the VN, but maybe like a couple hundred, max? And it's not like she wanted to, either.

A couple hundread that could have had children. If you count the children that could have been born and the ones who could have been born of the unborn children then you get like billions.

Without a doubt

This is ridiculous, you might as well say you're committing genocide of the human race every time you take a step outside, because you kill bacteria that might possibly eventually have countless human descendants.

Dumb.

SIX BILLION PEOPLE

...to save trillions...

Damn, so this is how anime villains being

She's a bad girl who is in need of a good spanking

...To save herself.

She killed billions...

Its ok when she's cute. If Hitler was a cute girl everyone would be defending him.

Why is Amakusa on there twice?

...But also made my dick hard

How did nobody notice the shadow eating entire neighborhoods?

Isn't the church supposed to cover it up by creating convenient explanations as well as taking more 'active' measures?

More like 4 villains. The shadow=/=Sakura.
boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/1496175296260/

Well, those were some really active measures to cover maybe hundreds vanishing in a moment.
But then, Nasuverse is a universe where a vampire can eat an entire city and nobody notice so go figure.

They saw Sakura and just thought it was the local slut going at it again

What are Sakura's ten desires?

1. Senpai
2. Senpai
3. Senpai
4: Senpai
5. Senpai
6. Senpai
7. Senpai
8. Senpai
9. Senpai
10. Senpai

Yet she got the happy ending she deserved!

You mean the one where she becomes a delusional old woman, right?

Sakurafags completely whitewash her character. What is there even interesting about her if she's a dindu?

Once as Kotomine Shirou, master to Assassin of Red; once as Amakusa Shirou Tokisada, servant Ruler of the 3rd Holy Grail War.

The fact that she's one of the most complex characters in the entire VN?

What is complex about her after you've stripped her of all her flaws?

She's a shy unconfident girl with immense amounts of self-hatred and bitterness due to her horrible situation, and yet she also has a fierce determination to endure it all, as well as being really kind-hearted and selfless. She's usually introverted and keeps to herself, but develops to become a lot more energetic and playful before the start of the story due to the influence of Taiga. That said, she's still very modest in comparison to the more generic action heroine personalities of Saber and Rin, and treasures daily life over risky goals. Unlike them, Sakura prefers to lay low and stay out of trouble, but for better or worse, Rin is the one person who brings out Sakura's inner competitiveness, as she simultaneously looks up to and loathes her big sister. Sakura has a bad habit of blaming herself for the faults of others and putting their happiness over her own, but simultaneously, if she's offered hope and happiness, she won't allow anyone to get in the way of it no matter what, as the two things she won't stand for are having the rug pulled out from under her and losing those she cares for. If she's somehow angered, Sakura's rage is cold and calculating, to the point of almost seeming gentle despite its ruthlessness. Even when not angry, Sakura sometimes displays gentle snark and teasing, similar to Tohsaka, but done in a more kind-hearted way.

And that's far from all there is to her.

I mean he's not even a cute girl now and there are hundreds defending him on Sup Forums

That's not saying much at all.

>Millions
She killed less than 100 People, And shes under influence of Angra Mainyu.
She killed 2 People by herself, Shinji & Zouken.

No, but it was autistic enough to entertain me.
And season 2 was a complete departure from 1
assuming you didnt read the VN

Shirou said it himself, he'd be more disappointed in her than anyone.
Unfulfilled subs will destroy the world.

To save herself....

>millions
Read the VN

In other words she's a doormat who, when given the power to do something about her condition, uses it to torment and kill others instead. Except that she couldn't even be a proper doormat, her lust for Shirou burned so hot that she went along with grandpa Zouken's plans for the chance of Shirou's cock. She even made Shirou throw away his ideals (not that they were fantastic in the first place) all for her. She is worse than useless, she makes the story more retarded just by existing.

>Pre Dark Sakura
>Annoying high pitched "SENPAI" Voice
>Dark Sakura
>Hot as fuck seductively evil Voice

Dark Sakura is HOT.

I liked that one.

Dark Sakura is the only good thing about Sakura.