Goodbye Isekai Tensei

This thread dedicated to the memory of the hero we needed but didn't deserve.
Press F to pay respects.

Posting Goblin Slayer in this thread is forbidden.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t5BkI1ak87s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Goblin Ace is now in another world.

A better world.

GS believes that "a good goblin is a dead one", so he would actually think that Solid Goblin is good...because he is already dead.

If you merge those two panels, the resulting abomination would have both eyes.

Why the fuck is MC having dream flashbacks of Solid Goblin's life?

glorious Japanese hero beating the shit out of a gang of evil bandits thanks to a glorious Japanese wooden sword folded 1000 times and kendo technics

I'll never understand how this stuff youtube.com/watch?v=t5BkI1ak87s is supposed to beat anything in a sword fight, to be desu

Probably thanks to the same power that gives the Japanese Curry and the Japanese Omerice their superior powers.

Well, to be honest, Japanese curry is great and a guy with a long stick has a range advantage against unarmed people.

Maybe you just don't really understand the true power of blade.

The Goddess slapped fuckload of enchants on it, it's not classified as an artifact for no reason

Did you speedread or something? Goddess enchanted the shinai to be an extremely powerful item so he wouldn't die.

The stick was imbued with level 10 artifact power by the goddess, just for shits & giggles. Sure, having a ranged weapon vs. unarmed melee was also a reason, but that specific weapon had a plot-relevant justification for disproportionate ass-kicking.

That reveal comes in later chapter, that page is from the first one and it's item screen description is pretty small and partially covered so I'm not surprised if he missed it

A bit torn, on one hand I'm both curious and hopeful about where this story goes next. On other hand, it's probably going to be boring and generic and Goblin Ace was the peak.

Solid Goblin may have future importance, MC is having flashback dreams with his life for some reason.

I don't know why but Dungeon seeker just bring up all my fucking anger. Very rarely does any piece of media make me want to see someone's kneecaps blown off, but it manages.

I would be pretty angry too if I was forced to read that garbage

I am sure OP wanted this thread to be about goodbye isekai, not isekai general.

All two chapters of it

FRAN IS TIRED!

>Watched The Nanny earlier
>All I can think of is Fran being voiced by Fran Drescher

1st chapter was promising I guess
2nd chapter ruined everything: skills, status windows, ranks, ridiculously badly drawn action scenes

I'm still not sure if I like or hate that woman's voice.

Thanks for posting on-topic content instead of just whining like a shitty little bitch.

Last two pages of chapter 2 salvaged that for me.

Picture awesome but not related.

>Chions Femme Fatale

Quoi le fuck ?

The fact that the MC acts like a leecher is also a red flag, because he will either never get the chance to fuck the girls or he will never move beyond groping and fondling.

> Chevalier
> Femme Fatale

Obviously those are last names which used to be jobs, like Smith or Baker or Fishman.

Korean scans are out for the new chapter on marumaru.

They're fake names

Ssssh, that's plot-relevant.

As long it happens in the normal world and MC is still genre savvy, is ok

between this, Light Beyond, and Gomen ne Oniisan, I'd have to rate this the lowest for how heavily the world needs to mindcontrol the fiancee.

reminder that Botsuraku Youtei Nanode, Kajishokunin wo Mezasu is a shit isekai

trodding through that crap was difficult

I was enjoying it until I found out he and his love interest die in the end.

So basically, you enjoyed it until the end, but the end was shit?

no, someone spoiled it here.

mediocre translation to be desu

Does rice make you incapable of writing a good ending or why the fuck does every series that comes from Japan have suck garbage dick ending, if they bother to write any at all?

I don't read it but the novel is still clearly ongoing.
The author even uploaded another chapter this week.

lost interest or axed syndrome
asians write thousands of chapters as long they're getting paid

Inability to write a decent series ending isn't specific to Japan.

Citation: Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Star Trek, every fucking American comic book.

Orcbolg approves of this isekai

I really like it when I read some novel and the author completely randomly drops that orcs and goblins in this world are all turbo-rapists, in fact that's pretty much all they do. They don't even need to appear anywhere in the story, author just felt that we had to know that his world has rapist goblins. It's this kind of world building tidbits that really make the story come alive.

You don't need to worry about making a bad ending if you never end it at all. Then the only problem is maintaining the quality and ideas over time.

I havent read an American comment since

What are some good isekai that have more than a handful of chapters released and translated?
All the interesting ones are around 10 to 30 chapters and it's just not enough

what? did you escape from Sup Forums

Chronicles of Narnia
You have to be a bit more specific in what you are looking for

Nobunaga no Chef

>cumulus gluteus
Nice.

A manga or manwha
50+ chapters of normal length translated to english
Fantasy World is good but not mandatory and I prefer a "real" fantasy world over a game world
As in it should be played straight that the character(s) now live in a different world without stats or game knowledge to help them
I also prefer it not being a self-insert protagonist jerk off thing
But if the thing is good overall I'll read it anyway

Honestly I'm open to a lot as long as it entertains me for a while

Nobunaga no Chef ticks all your criteria

Sold
Reading it now

I was going suggest something but after brief review, everything I have bookmarked has either only handful of chapters, is dead or is really fucking bad. Based on this, my suggestion is to find a better way to pass time.
Or read the girl who ate a death god, which is good.

Isn't Nobunaga no Chef full of NTR?

>girl who ate a death god
Yeah that's pretty great.

post breedable princess butt

no

well, it's Sup Forums, so I guess Youko having an unrequited love is considered as ntr

Where? His girlfriend is in the care of those monks that saved her after she was raped.

>Tanaka gets dragged by Esther again
>Takes him and Allen Shopping for clothes
>Drags him over to her house
>Tells his dad "This is the Man im going to marry"
>Dad Throws a shitfit but doesnt do anything cause Tanaka is a Bro that talks him down and he knows Tanakas feats.
>Asks him "Arent you too old to be marrying my Daughter".
>Tanaka uses some pretty deep banther about not wanting to take Advantage of Esther or trying to stain her reputation.
>+1 to the Bro Harem
>The party to Introduce Tanaka to the Aristocracy Starts
>Zofy and her Dad the Earl of Bitch are the first to arrive
>Zofys dad comments that Zofy will marry Allen
>Zofy makes some off handed comment about not wanting to be tied down.
>Esther pushes her into it
>Zofy says shes interested in something else now
>Eyes Tanaka lewdly
>Esther loses her shit
>Tanaka calms everyone down.
>Rest of guests arrive
>Tanaka is hanging out with Allen
>Is casually talking, observing the party
>Notices Esther and Zofy are now surrounded by Young Noble Ikemen
>Turns to talk to Allen, but he is now surrounded by Beauties from their late 20s to early teens.
>Tanaka smiles happily, turns to wait for girls to surround him
>Nothing happens
>Introspective Tanaka.jpg
>Goes to a lonely corner to eat the buffet
>Wonders what Sophia is doing.
This was as heart wrenching as that time he caught Team Orgy fucking.

how about breedable princess tits?

Goblins are the strongest race

it's unclear if she was "officially" his gf though, but at least it's sure that she loved him

so shes in a SwordMaiden situation?

Are you reading this as some form of self-flagellation or what?

I don't know, tell me what a SwordMaiden situation is.
There's no gob in Nobunaga no Chef by the way (the humans are the gobs).

>pouty sword maiden
Well this is unexpectedly cute.

"No! I must kill the gobs," he shouted! The radio said "No, user. You are the gobs."

Probably the end of the 'original story' where he and his wife got bad end

it's a stick
if you poke someone with a stick he gets hurt, that simple

that kind of sword fighting would have been done with sharp blades by two dudes in little to no armor so any clean hit would have been fatal

You got trolled, user. Mostly. It's looking like a Beren&Luthien end, it's kind of fitting.

it perfectly explains why there are a ton of turbosluts on the frontiers and in dangerous professions all lusting after the MC

It's the least interesting of the author's works, but I did like how Boo Boo had the isekai affect geopolitics in the normal world due to traveling back and forth. It also likes to namedrop from the authors other works for some reason.

Frontiers were pretty poor and it wasn't uncommon for a woman to sell herself. While it wasn't a career choice it was more for supplementing income generally for the poorest.
In the cities any women roaming around after dark were considered up for hire. This led to them wearing specific outfits because even normal women were harassed or violated in some manner.

I'm starting to think his obsession with goblins might be bordering on unhealthy.

Bakarina.

That is doomguy daugther?

Jin.

my fucking sides

This is honestly really bad. It's nice to see some white knirghting I guess and not trying to be tryhard edgy like so many other isekai but it's terribly boring

I can't wait for the manga to cover my favorite parts of the WN in 4 years or so

I hope he dies in his own manga soon. That way the rapefags win.

You're terribly boring

Kamachi references his other stuff in his novels all the time.

The only thing he writes that's readable is Bloodsign, HO, and Zashiki, the other series shouldn't even exist as they're terrible.

Soon!

It's simple fantasy adventure stuff, you either like it or don't because there's really not much to talk about in regards to Skeleton Knight.
That's your personal opinion and I respect it but I also disagree with you.

can someone illustrate me please? what series is this cool goblin from.

It seems to be much more prevalent lately, though NT19 was a special case regardless since he made sure to reference every one of them.

you're a faceless user from the internet, you've been illustrated plenty of times.

>can someone illustrate me please?
what?

I was about to panic if that was the legit ending.

I might be reading this series wrong, it feels as if the author keeps pulling a bait and switch about who is the main heroine.