'sup, losers?

'sup, losers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ybAqdmdlEas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hi hag

Y-you too, Maki.

Hey Dickbreath, did you get those extra spicy Italian sausages you wanted?

sup

h-hey mom

MAKI DOES ENJO!

anyone else feel like kira kira sensation shouldn't have been a 1 minute butchery of the first verse

Enjo what, EOP-kun?

like jesus fuck I've never seen something hyped so well only to fall completely flat because they chopped off 75% of the insert song that would have been completely perfect to sing to the end

fuck the encore

Second verse is pretty good, probably could have done that and it would have been better honestly

援助交際

>"Hi ano-"

what did she see?

>actually caring about idolshit
>actually watching love live and not just posting lewds and reaction images

>Hags

Feels good to be ELITE

>aquorstards will soon be the hags they made fun of with the death of aquors and subsequent pdp takeover

>Aqours at the olympics
I can't wait

This is what I was like until I actually watched it a few days ago. And now I just regret not having watched it during its heyday. Umi best girl.

That's how they hook me up, hot girls and memes. Then I stayed for the feels.

Moose a garbage

>they don't show Nico's solo for her siblings
I've never been blueballed this hard before.

It's just an inferior version of K-On

Doesn't count if its with her dad.

I want to marry Maki

I want to have beautiful kids with Maki

>LL will never top yume no tobieru

They already did with Love&Peace.

I mean anime lives

I liked Love Wing Bell more, but it wasn't with all 9 of them so Yume no Tobira it is then.

I would have liked kira kira sensation the best except they completely butchered the song causing the hype train to explode on impact with the station

I think Kira Kira wasn't the best song to go out with for the finals. I agree with this user regarding second verse though.

Is it really ok to kiss your papa like that?

I'm not 100% sure what song would have been better to go to the finals with, but kira kira has the proper atmosphere and I do like it

holy shit delete this

>I'm not 100% sure what song would have been better to go to the finals with
I don't know either. They kind of remedied that with Bokutachi no Hikari in the movie.

She's only showing her affection to her papa, nothing wrong with that.

So with the Aqours movie slated to be released this year, does anyone think they will outdo the masterpiece that was youtube.com/watch?v=ybAqdmdlEas

It's impossible

who else here kinda apprehensive about aqours' inevitable death but not really because they were already thoroughly traumatised by muse's completely sudden murdering

Depends. Can they include their names as puns in the lyrics?

wtf

If only this scene was with her hot mom

Do you like muse or aquors more?

aqours characters are barely interesting lazy rehashes of tropes that aren't even extreme enough to attract much attention

I haven't watched it yet but that's what I'm afraid of.

I'd lean on muse more since I've known them longer but I generally like both groups equally.

impossible
I listen to this song everyday

T-thanks maki

Muse for music and character.
I only like 2 aquors song, the S1 opening and Happy party trains comparing to muse that i listen to all their song except that song for some video game.
Aquors character also uninteresting maybe because they go all out with their gimmick and meme.

Aqours tried to go for a generally more upbeat theme to their song repertoire but failed pretty miserably. I do like guilty kiss songs in general. Coincidentally the only aqours I like are Riko and Yoshiko.