Nichibros

This was really good. I don't think any other anime can fill the void

watch more anime

It really wasn't though.

It had lik one or two good skits an epsiode. Expect episode 6 that was pretty funny epsiode.

I only watched 3 episodes and from what I've seen it's alright but nowhere near as funny as people say it is.
Let me guess, it's just a slow start, right?

It's Azumanga Daioh with a primarily male cast.

what did they see?
is ringo nopan?

This.

It was really hit or miss. Still better than Nichijou though.

Probably the only thing to come out of japan that has made me laugh until it hurts

What's it called?

>Still better than Nichijou though.
I thought that was the main reason people even liked this, there are plenty of funnier comedy anime around.

try Saiki now

The first few episodes were where most of the best jokes are at, I thought it was really hit-or-miss personally. Seto no Hanayome's still the best high school comedy series for me (though that does have a bit of a slow start in my opinion, just for the first few episodes)

>Sequel never because nips have shit taste like always

It's like I don't even know you any more, Sup Forums.

They're not saying anything that people don't generally say anyway. It's not that funny outside of a few cherry picked scenes, it's a meme because it's funnier than the other bigger Nichijou which isn't some sort of achievement.

Teenaged newniggers and women that only like watching gay narutoesque shit and garbage like sailor whores, and all those lame ass anime that women pretend to like so they can champion themselves under the tittle of "nerd"
It's nothing new, just more prevalent now that there are more tumblr whores cosplaying, they started browsing /cgl/ migrated over here and are now shit talking all the good shows that Sup Forums has always liked since it was mainly a male board. It's disgusting i know.

I loved this show

Literary girl best girl.
Ringo a surprisingly close second.

smae

Period and shit stained pantsu

It's in absolutely no way better than Nichijou

>what did they see?
The death of their own innocence. They knew they took advantage of someone and could never take that back.

Stop posting this

This show was hilarious. Konosuba can’t even touch it.