Houseki no Kuni

Translations soon?
Praise be our glorious new leader, Euclase!

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15138022
my.mixtape.moe/looiog.zip
cash.me/$PASUBS
ebookjapan.jp/ebj/198297/volume446/)
mediafire.com/file/w1qoaty9ixooybl/Houseki_no_Kuni_2018-04.zip
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Euc smiles in the same manner as Red Diamond
What did Ichikawa mean by this?

SCANS SOON

PAS Translation for chapter 47 has also been out since a while, never noticed.

Hmm
Red Diamond = First gem
Euclase = First gem leader
Something something new beginnings? Or it could just be the way Ichikawa draws. Either way it's CUTE!

Is just sameface.

>Either way it's CUTE!
You mean except for the ugly gem at the bottom.

Please don't bully Euc

There's no sensei sympathisers her right?

Euclase is T H I C C

can we make pronoun and CG debates forbidden in this round

>wait a month for a chapter
>its an euclase chapter

fml

>euctard is stupid enough to explicitly bring it up
Die in a forest fire.

It seems we're pretty divided on who's in the wrong. I'm curious how many people are on what team.
strawpoll.me/15138022
Vote for who did nothing wrong!

What if I don't think anyone did anything wrong?

I set it so you can check all of the options for that exact reason.

I just bought Afternoon. I'll upload it to the Mediafire for the group in a bit.

oh damn too late to go back

Guys, do someone has the link to the wallpapers?
It was on the other thread, but it got nuked

my.mixtape.moe/looiog.zip
Here ya go user. There's also a thread on /w/ with some good shit.

And I bet that annoying Euclasefag is jizzing his panties right about now. It's okay Lapisbros, the gem formerly known as Phos will bring in a new era using Lapis's sexy brains(inclusions(ghostyboy)).

Can't we get along? I love all gems, and both Lapis and Euc just want the best for their friends.

Euclase be praised!
The gems leader to a new age!
I think most people know that we are all just having little funny banter

Yeah, I dont actually hate Euclase, I just like Lapis more.

This little exchange made me very happy. I love you guys.

Now that we've had this conversation, there's only one thing left to do.

Make moon dust? Gem on gem action always leads to fractures.

Smells like Euclase in here. Somebody open up a window!

Why is there so much art of these two together?

Rutile will find a way to develop safe gem grinding methods once she gets tired of constantly repairing them.

Rutile is maximum sexy! All of the gems are cute, but Rutile somehow manages to be the sexiest one.

tfw ywn be headpatted by Sensei

Jesus it never ceases to amaze me how much good/diverse fanart there is for this series

Because they and Cinnabar but she isolates herself are the smartest gems mentioned in the manga.
And they use their wits on totally different even contradicting ways gives it a good "friendly enemy" chemistry.

Rutile's design is definitely different than the others, and I love it.

PAS here. We already have digital raws from ebookjapan but thank you!. 2048px this month! It's cleaned/redrawn and now stalled at TL/TLC. The translation's already underway but we're unsure about the TLC's situation. We didn't know the chapter came out on the 24th (JST) this month so springing it on him with no warning probably isn't going to make things move smoothly on his end. Might have to be tomorrow if he can't find time today.

This whole coming out a day earlier than expected/usual really caught us off-guard ;_;

dont sweat it, i am grateful to have volunteers like you in the first place and im sure others feel the same way. is there anywhere you take donations?

Ah, are you also buying Afternoon then? No need for two people to buy it from now on, I suppose. Do you think you could upload the entire issue from now on and send it to me?

Phos is naive, arrogant and selfish, never planned ahead what they were going to do once they got the gems onto the moon.
Spread lies and incite betrayal, they're betting on all other gems' lives without having a leverage against Lunarians.

... is what I read to be half of the opinions on a chink forum.

i'm on the second volume & like...dia, phos, and cinnamon are my favorites!

i'm wondering if the sea king's people ate one another though. her brother only woke up when she got sizzled, if i've interpreted that scene correctly.

Fuck it I'll TLC it. I don't know any Japanese but goddamnit I'll do it

We said that like months ago when they landed on the moon and Phos's master plan afterward was "oshit now what"

>2048px
aww yiss
Take your time, thank you for all your work!

Are you going to share the raws here, user? I'd love to read them in Japanese.

Is there any chance you could upload the raws?
Some of us do know japanese, and for what I saw with previous leaks, some other anons enjoy having a preview look at the pages even not knowing exactly what's said in them.

We have no interest in scanlating for profit but we buy the issues with our own money so being able to come out positive for that would be great. We have a Cash App account (since Paypal hates scanlation/fansubbing) if you want to donate that way. It's cash.me/$PASUBS Note that we'll still scanlate and buy the issue monthly whether we get donations or not, so no need to worry about that, ever. Hit us up on IRC (#[email protected]) if you want to donate via Paypal, but it's not required and never will be.

We buy the digital issue monthly and then I give my buddy the account info for him to rip. He only rips us Houseki no Kuni from it, though. I asked for the whole issue once and he said while he could do it, it'd kind of be a pain in the ass so I told him just Houseki was fine in that case. Sorry ;_;

>take your time

Stop telling people this! Every time someone says it we get nothing!

oh shit I was trying to be nice, but I think I just doomed us all.

just set up the app and tried to send money. the tx was refunded :(

ill try again later and if not ill just pay a visit to your irc

Each issue is 648yen (~$6.08 USD at current exchange rates, proof ebookjapan.jp/ebj/198297/volume446/) so that would've covered about eight month's worth of raws lol

If we got that much, I'd just delete the post with link since we'd be good for the next 8 months. Thank you, user!

Calm down m8, at least we know its coming.

If Bortz is Satsuki then who would Ryuko be?
i don't feel like Dia would fit very well.

All gems are equal, but some gems are more equal than others.

a 50 bucks donation isn't that big of a deal for some donators.
For reference, there's patreons who regularly donate a lot more for much smaller projects than a manga TL

i remember when the series was stuck in chapter 40 or so with no translations at all coming. Despair.

The artist went with Phos for comedic reasons. And Dia...

Because why not, I suppose.

Fantastic. I get the feeling Dia & Phos was the right call. i can see Dia molesting Bortz

Padparadscha as Aikuro when?

Moonie sheeple pls go

General Bort will make the rebel gems taste the wrath of our Empress Euclase.

I hope Euclase becomes moon dust!

damn straight

mediafire.com/file/w1qoaty9ixooybl/Houseki_no_Kuni_2018-04.zip

for what I get, euclase offers a fresh start, sensei ends up agreeing but doesnt want to be the leader?

dont bother answering, ill wait for the release

/ (
D
\ (

>Euc: we can start anew
>Sensei: well, ok I guess
>Euc: with you as our le-
>Sensei: hold that thought bitch, i've been doing this for eons, i'm dropping out
I'm sure it went like this

Reminder that this is dead forever

>Rampaging Rutile

Even played for laughs this is all I ever wanted.

>I just spent the last four hours slowly and painfully trying to translate the leak with a ja-en dictionary
I managed to finish the first page, which has no dialogue. Sort of, since my dictionary only has kanji I needed to use google translate to figure out the parts written in hirigana.

I think I'll just wait for the translation.

Why not using google like the normal people?

It occurred to me while I was coloring the background of this, neither of these two bleed.

>Rutile: What about Padparadscha!?
>Euclase: We'll think of a plan starting now
>Rutile: I'm going to the moon!!!
>Hemi and Melon: Eh~ Moon seems like a bother~ I want to stay with Sensei~
>Rutile: STFU you little uneducated rocks you better keep your dumb mouth shut
The best thing about this is that Rutile dumps her usual polite speech and acts like a hooligan. They even confirmed she used to be like this in the past.

even more proof that rutile is best quack

How do people use google? It's a picture of kanji, I have to look them up to even type them out.

I guess people use some OCR site, but I never found a decent one when it comes to Japanese

Just draw the picture of the kanji using google translate's handwriting thing

not him but doing that, one kanji at a time, still takes hours

That sounds like a terrible process desu. I'd rather wait for PAS

>acts like a hooligan

Fantastic.
The under the table handjobs seem all the more likely now.

>confirmed she acts like this in the past
Was this in a previous chapter or the current one? I don't remember that happening

Why is this manga filled with so much suffering?

>Rutile used to be like this in the past didn't she
>Yup
>It's been a while since she last acted this way
>Rutile is more yabai than lunarians you know~
Current one, the small written texts in page 21. Though it's been hinted since the earlier chapters that she sometimes slips and speaks rather roughly when annoyed or angered. The panel where she yelled "ano yarou" or "that bastard" when she found out Phos took Padparadscha away for example. Her volume 5 intro also mentions that she used to be a smartass rebel in the past.

Not to mention her not so hidden passion for wanting to break/fix/inspect other gems, her fun "aggressiveness" towards Jade, and the way she teased Yellow for being old.
All this and what you said are big hints that behind that composed act there's a gem who's quite the opposite.

It's heavily based on Buddhism, which is all about the idea of suffering.

Damn Rutile just keeps getting sexier. Do you think she's rough in bed?

Fuck yes.

Only Padparadscha knows

Are you up doing a rough page by page TL here in the thread before PAS TL comes out?

I really want to see these two together. We know they love each other but we really haven't seen them interact at all yet, I'm curious what their chemistry is like.

>We know they love each other
I don't even think they understand the concept of romance or sexuality.

Maybe they have no concept of sexuality, but I'm pretty sure they understand and express love, and romance is just the natural and spontaneous step in love, so it'd appear with no need to understand it.
The same way sexual desires would appear if they were gendered and had genitals, even if no one ever explained what sexuality is

The gems definitely do have some form of romance, remember Cinnabar getting embarrassed when Dia suggested Phos might be into her? It might be slightly different than human relationships, but they clearly do have significant preferences for specific gems that seems to mirror love.
Sex on the other hand, they for sure have no idea.

>gems lose the person they love before they realize how much they mean to them

Finally someone noticed this.
For some gems it happened long time ago(Rutile, Alex, Yellow)
For some gems it happened more times than to other(Yellow again, Phos too in a way)
For some it hasn't happened yet or is happening right now(Bort/Dia, Amethysts)
Others have/had weird relationships still based on love(Ghost/Cairn with Lapis)
Ultimately, all of the ones who expressed great care for each other ended up losing each other.

>this smile will never be protected

;_; Damn, Ichikawa really knows how to rub salt in the wound. That's what makes HnK so great

Red Diamond is too adorable.

NEEDS MORE SPARKLES