After I saw a thread about this last night I read the whole thing before bed...

After I saw a thread about this last night I read the whole thing before bed. Do you guys hope there's an anime version of it? Also what other anime/manga gives you the same feeling as this one does?
Boku Girl Thread.

I think they will animate this in a near future

it will never get an anime
read Prunus Girl

I read most of it but stopped reading it when when whoever stopped scanlating it for some time. Never realized it was done until long after I forgot my place.
Would be pretty neat to watch if they can capture the softness right.

If you enjoyed it at all I'd say definitely finish it. The ending is pretty satisfying.

Would you treat her (him) with the utmost love and respect Sup Forums?

Mizuki-chan is CUTE

Yes

best butt highly soft

She is literally the cutest character I've ever seen in a manga. Makes me really want a petite, easily embarrased, pure girl.

I'll probably start it over since I forgot most of it by now.

Agreed

Anybody know any other stuff drawn like this? I love the art style.

Its directly from the manga desu

hopeful yes.
doubtful yes.

it's too explicit to be an anime they'd have to fuck it u to be able to put it on air, let it just stay a manga

I am not sure if parts like this can be included in the animu version. I mean there are boderline sex scenes.

If you were Takeru would you fall in love with her or is the idea of it all too odd?

I'd have fallen in love with him long before he lost his dick

I agree it seems too lewd to be an anime but there's something about the story that is captivating and I want more.

This

Mizuki is not for lewd

Okay

So modest!
So pure!
So a cute!

she is cute

Literal perfection.

Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso wo Kasaneru
Something about gender bending and crossdressing gives me that really fluffy feeling. I went on a binge of the gender bender tag and Boku Girl, Prunus Girl and Ookami were the best by far.

why is she such a fag

I'd rather mizuki turn back into a boy, but have a gay relationship with Takeru.

How is SHE gay

I'll check out Ookami for sure but the main appeal of boku girl to me was he actually transformed into a girl so I'm not sure about reading Prunus. It seems that's gonna contradict reading Ookami but the quick description of it sounds nice. You're right though it gives me a feeling that's indescribable.

This is so gay.

The ending was obvious from the first few chapters and I really like manga as a whole but I still wish he had stayed a girl and got with the girl.

I imagine you'd still like girls if you were gender swapped but the new wave of hormones would make you find the other sex attractive as well. Who knows?

No u

Y-you too

>draw a girl call it a guy
even tho the story was heartboner inducing you can't fool the dick. Never was there a moment where mizuki wasn't a girl.
also medium length hair is when story went to shit.

Near the final chapters, she starts getting her dicc back when being around that big titty girl
Yeah story does feel kind of rushed towards the end

Always looked like a girl though. Only at the very beginning she was sort of boy-ish. There's a lot of filler in the middle too but it's still really nice. Short hair was best hair

I personally find this the best

I wish we had more sidetail. A lot better than the usual loose mess.

She is always cute

Agreed. Pure waifu.

She is the best waifu indeed

>reading manga
>this smile
PROTECT

unironically a better waifu than 99.9% of anime girls

Indeed

I can't decide whether to self insert as Mizuki or Takeru because I want to be the cute girl but I also want to fugg the cute girl.

Really enjoy the art, does the artist do hmanga as well?

Reminds me a bit of Ikezaki Misa, Inoue Kiyoshiro, mogg or Shiwasu No Okina

I guess it's the softness

tfw I have a girly-type guy buddy who I am close friends with and protect like Takeru. So it felt more close to home and it was easy for me to self-insert as Takeru.

That's how I feel. Sometimes people mistake me for a girl because of my hair but girls tell me I'm attractive so best of both worlds I guess. I'd never actually get surgery but sometimes I wish I could be a girl just to feel pretty like Mizuki does in the story.

Oh my god pure waifu has one hell of an ass

Would you your friend if he became a girl?

Feels wierd to say this but yes if he became like mizuri.

Eh don't fret too much over it. A lot of people probably would.

Can someone post mizuki wearing the chinese dress?

Took a sec to find

No i mean the lewd CHINESE shirt not the jap one

>Thinking this shit can get animated
You know how much of the mango they are going to have to censor? Not even mentioning the rope masturbation scene

I know it probably won't, but that doesn't stop me from hoping. In fact read the entire manga imagining HanaKana voicing Mizuki

I am opening the manga again just to crop that scene. Busted a nut on that while reading

Why did i spoiler this

For anyone wondering why Mizuki became a girl, this is the real reason
>So Takeru stands at 5 feet 10 inches tall according to official sources. When measured that is about 435 pixels tall. From the top of the censor bar to the bottom is about 51 pixels, setting up a quick proportion and doing some simple cross multiplication means, Takeru's unerect penis is about 7 inches long. No wonder Mizuki became a girl.

Would you magically turn into a girl to Romance your best friend, and if yes, do you consider that to be gay as fuck or not?

I would use my girl powers to troll on the internet and camwhore to make free money instead desu

desu I would probably just use my girl powers as a desguise and start recording how people interact differently with me in public

I don't know why manga like these have to make characters so oblivious to body language and subtle nudging. This could have been cut at least 30-40 chapters if characters weren't so contrivedely retarded

It really did end up dragging on