Toji no Miko

What's the next step of the 2hu's masterplan?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tojitomo/status/966961570067578881
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

rape kaoru

Making Yume into Yomi 2.0 like Renpubitch wanted to do to Sayaka.

Civil war.

She's already subjugated by the aradama, so the best she can hope for is getting Mokusa to kill her and take the aradama down with her.

Finally rape her sister.

>KANAMI THICC
>HIYORI FLAT
>MAI SOFT
>SAYAKA CUTE
>KAORU SMOLL
>ELLEN DESS
>YUKARI POSSESSED
>YOMI USELESS
>YUME DED

>MAKI JOBBER
>SUZUKA WHO
>MIHONO BEST

I really do hope Yume and Sayaka interact more and end up rivals.

You are now aware that Yukari-sama is shorter than Ellen

I want to breed with Kanamin

>mfw 4cm shorter than Yukari

I want doujinshi of her getting dicked so hard she passes out and says hi to her mom before coming back to her senses.

Yukari is a hero!

Are you implying that Origami Yukari wa Yusha de aru?

>Toji no Miko is actually a YuYuYu spin-off in an AU where Shinju-sama is a malevolent force and all of Shikoku is a sealed hellhole where all of its demons, the Aradama originate

Hiyonyon

their jin'i lets them move so fast that they reach warp 10, going back in time to help their moms defeat an evil tree

>No prequel where we see all the moms as young Toji's going through their training, starting off as a motley crew of outcasts who learn to become friends during their trials and adventures.

No one is interested in dead cakes.

>cake
>married with children
That's not how that works, user.

So where's the fifth school while all this shit is going down?

Yume's favourite restaurant is the Heart Attack Grill.

Two of her students are in the elite guard so she's probably on Yukari's side, but not as obsessed as Yukina.

Properly educating her school?

How do I make her smile?

Beat her up.

Tell her she did a god job and that you're proud of her. And then when she's happy you yell PSYCHE! And splash her the face with vodka or your alcoholic beverage of choice.

Yomi looks so sexy with Yukari's high heel boots.

Not really fitting for such a poor broken girl.

Give her head pats and tell her she's a good girl.

To break down the hakurei barrier by smashing a shit ton of aradama into it and defeat yukari yakumo

There can only be 1 Yukari

I like the artstyle but this thread leads me to think this show is garbage for idiots

>judging a show by its threads
Since you're an idiot too you might as well join us.

You can leave now. Or do you want me to give you an upvote first?

It's actually the pripri of this generation only anons with the highest IQ can understand it's deep and complex story

By that logic every show that had been discussed on Sup Forums are garbage shows for idiots.

Reminder that Yume is a dog and should be treated as such.
twitter.com/tojitomo/status/966961570067578881

There are still no flaws in this logic.

>Yume is best girl
>Yume also shares characteristics with the best animal
Yume is literally perfect.

Why does she follow Yukari anyway? hat happened Yomi ;_;?

Yume has rabies and needs to be put down

Does anyone else feel like Yukari is probably in the right after this episode? Akane's whole story boils down to "I saw her talking to herself once, she must be possessed!"
Tagitsuhime is literally just a sea goddess.

>Does anyone else feel like Yukari is probably in the right after this episode?
Yes. Yukari-sama is just and Mokusa is a terrorist organisation.

I will be very surprised if Akane is not at least partially evil

I don't think Yukari has any control of her actions either way. It's pretty clear Akane shouldn't be trusted by that monster puppeting Yukari is clearly up to no good itself. She has a shoggoth on her head.

It's probably less of a possession and more of a bond she has going on with it. it's trapped in her body and the two are probably cooperating for some reason.

Aradama Princess(es) are the real big bad of S2.

Am Yukari Venom?

Yume's preferred position is doggy style.

>Aradama Princess(es) are the real big bad of S2.
It sounds we could be headed that way, with the talk of the great aradama's main body being hidden inside and naming them as girls. Or maybe I'm just thinking of some other series with Yoshinori designs and abyssal princesses.

Yukari needs to be put down.

Not even evil, just dumb. Mokusa will end up doing more harm than good.

See The princess is an actual kami. The YuYuYu memes probably aren't that far off.

Pretty princess Aradama

Imagine trying to fuck Yukari and her being too embarrassed to do anything so Princess starts giving you a hairjob

Legs

Cutest Miko

Kaoru and Yume are competing for the title of cutest miko.

Kaoru has:
-hair horns
-twintails
-flat
-not Renge

Yume has:
-gradient hair
-side ponytail
-little lovebuds
-not lolified Jetstream Sam

Hard to choose.

Fattest Miko.

Kaoru has a giant sword and likes big things while Yume is adorable with her playfulness and her heart condition makes you want to take care of her.

Yume has a lot of cute details, like the nails, the ribbon thing on her neck, and the childish designs on her okatana/saya. She should get a figure after Kaoru.

Yume should be the protagonist of the second cour after Mokusa is destroyed

Which miko could capture Yume's heart like Mai did Sayaka's?

No one currently in the cast, I think. Mai's sister sounds rowdy so maybe she'd get along with Yume.

Sayaka.

I don't know who to trust anymore. Are the aradama truly evil?

I guess another little sisterwife could be nice.

Yume just wants a playmate and Sayaka's the only one so far who's actually made her a little happy. Sayaka just needs a bit more development and she'll get her fight.

If you think about it, you feel bad for her. I know all the girls are young, but Yume feels like she is a child trapped in an adult's world.

Toji mo miko is a Kancolle prequel

How has Kanami-chan gone without drinking Mai's breast milk so many nights?

>thinking Yukari is good
She turned her cute kohai into a crazy psycho bitch.

>Yume feels like she is a child trapped in an adult's world.
Isn't she? She's only 12, already a member of the Elite Guard, yet all she really wants to do is play and not worry about complicated crap. Sure her idea of fun involves fighting, but so does Kanami. Really gotta wonder why she ran away from home though. Given that information, Sayaka and Yume might share a lot in common, yet their paths lead them to be complete opposites.

>Isn't she?
They all are.

>Really gotta wonder why she ran away from home though.
Her parents made her take nitroglycerin.

>getting NTR'd twice in the same show
please no

Show me a good time, Sayaka

Kanami is a fag, now Sayaka will grow healthy thanks to Mai's high quality dairy products.

>Mai breastfeeding Sayaka
Homura Subaru doujins when?

i wonder if they know how far the rabbit hole goes.

Kanami's obsession with sucking breasts stems from her mother issues.

wtf is Suzuka supposed to be wearing on her legs?

She chose really flashy colours so you wouldn't ignore her.

OTP

Track suit bottoms, or yoga pants.

the OP makes them look like hot shit yet now they're bigger misfits than the main characters

no bully

Yukari impregnated both of the dead moms who had to quit being tojis get fake husbards and pretend to be straight as a cover.

You think Maki is into bondage? Her sword looks like it's completely tied up.

They need their own anime once the main show is over.

If I were a Toji I would make Maki-chan my girlfriend and convince her to wear super girly dresses with lots of frills and stuff.

Assuming they're still alive.

Why do people hate Yume now?

Why does Maki dress like the recent sonic redesign?

She ruined the whole episode

She's ugly and probably smells pretty bad. She's painfully edgy and the autists that worship her in these threads are fucking annoying.

>now