According to Xenoverse 2: Goku UI can be considered completely undefeatable

So Goku may already be above the Grand Priest.

Other urls found in this thread:

kanzenshuu.com/translations/battle-gods-animanga-akira-toriyama/
google.pl/search?num=50&source=hp&ei=myCRWoGUM4GSkwXl8JFo&q=toriyama goku 7.5 beerus whis 1.5&oq=toriyama goku 7.5 beerus whis 1.5&gs_l=psy-ab.3...1694.35323.0.35783.54.46.6.1.1.0.328.5948.17j22j4j1.44.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..3.42.4854.0..0j35i39k1j0i131k1j0i67k1j0i131i67k1j0i10k1j0i203k1j0i22i30k1j33i160k1j33i21k1.0.nIEMJT8kFug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>completely undefeatable
>the angels also know UI
>Nobody can lose in a fight between two UI users
Hmmm...

Angels know UI but there aren't much stronger than GoDs and Whis who is probably the second strongest Angel is only 50% stronger than Beerus so kaioken Goku can murk him.
Agels (and GoDs) being so strong is just wank.
While angels have UI Goku's limitbreaker transformation itself may be above them.

that scale is not linear you stupid fuck. Angels are far more than 50% stronger,

>Angels are far more than 50% stronger,
According to Toriyama they aren't and nothing was retconned as in manga SSJG (not even blue) Goku and god ki Toppo were stated to be .GoD level. Not to mention in anime SSJ2 Goku was stated to be GoD level.

>according to toriyama
no

>according to toriyama
>no

Yes he said Whis is 50% stronger than Beerus.

No he didn't you stupid fuck

Look don't you get it? That's just how all scales work. Just like a 10.0 on the richter scale is only twice as powerful as a 5.0 earthquake.

Hey spiclord and pedros, no one cares about your power scaling bullshit because all power scaling is bullshit anyway.

It doesn't help that you take shit people say literally, as if you haven't figured out that Toriyama and Co can say whatever the fuck they want in interviews and change it in the episode.

Go back to YouTube and talk about this shit in the comments section of some shitty entry-level weeb theorists video.

>No he didn't you stupid fuck
He did in an interview you ignorant dumb cunt

kanzenshuu.com/translations/battle-gods-animanga-akira-toriyama/

SSJG 6, Beerus 10, Whis 15.

google.pl/search?num=50&source=hp&ei=myCRWoGUM4GSkwXl8JFo&q=toriyama goku 7.5 beerus whis 1.5&oq=toriyama goku 7.5 beerus whis 1.5&gs_l=psy-ab.3...1694.35323.0.35783.54.46.6.1.1.0.328.5948.17j22j4j1.44.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..3.42.4854.0..0j35i39k1j0i131k1j0i67k1j0i131i67k1j0i10k1j0i203k1j0i22i30k1j33i160k1j33i21k1.0.nIEMJT8kFug

please read
>Toriyama and Co can say whatever the fuck they want in interviews and change it in the episode.

Thank you and goodbye

Toriyama's official power levels are more important than headcanon of some autists.

You're an idiot. It's not a linear scale you stupid shit. This was literally stated like 8 posts ago

You're assuming it's a linear scale.

They changed nothing as SSG and even SS2 Goku are GoD level.

but you're the autists. He gave a comparison, not a linear comparison. It is one that is subject to change and interpretation and you know it.

>You're assuming it's a linear scale.

You're assuming your own headcanon.

by this logic goku going kkx20 is more than 10 times stronger than beerus

>but you're the autists. He gave a comparison, not a linear comparison. It is one that is subject to change and interpretation and you know it.

Author statements>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>autists' interpretation

And nothing changed as SSG and even post-GoD SSJ transformations are low GoD level.
Post-god ki base Goku can resist hakai.

>by this logic goku going kkx20 is more than 10 times stronger than beerus

Possible as Beerus was shitting his pants from kaioken during the Hit fight.

another autist

You lot are notoriously deluded and beyond logical reasoning. I hope you burden no one with reproduction of your spawn as having to deal with your logically flawed brains.

You're assuming Toriyama is giving anything more than a comparison. The other user is not assuming anything at all, he is simply stating the fact that you are assuming it is a linear scale. I know admitting someone else is right about something always makes your tiny brain feel it is wrong, but don't worry, the simple answer is we don't know. You can make the assumption and may turn out right in the end, but you're assuming you're 100% right.

Still being an autist. I never said they didn't scale up SSJ for story reasons. Never pursue a career in the STEM fields, you will do poorly with that narrow and non-objective outlook.

that means nothing. holy shit grasp at straws more.

>You're an idiot. It's not a linear scale you stupid shit. This was literally stated like 8 posts ago

Retarded autist headcanon.

Again you faggots have no arguments other than made up muh linear scale.

SSJG is GoD level so Beerus cannot be exponentially stronger as the are in the same power group of gods.

It doesn't make sense to say that someone is "exponentially stronger" than something. You can express the difference of any two numbers as an exponential.

Seriously though, what are you even talking about? How much stronger is someone allowed to be than someone else to still be in the "same power group", a thing you just made up? Give me a number here.

It's not about the UI. It's about Goku's form.

That depends on a group.

Speak english motherfucker, cause that sentence literally implied nothing

Can you read, moron?

Okay, what's the maximum allowable difference in power in the "power group of gods"?

Your post literally implied nothing as UI was literally presented as a transformation

Based on the manga SSB is roughly 5-10 times stronger than regular SSG.
Full power SSB which is even stronger than that still gets shit on by Beerus in the manga.

Based on the manga, the scale is bullshit, based on the anime Iunno, we saw Beerus shit his pants when he say Kaioken x10 but he was confitent he could erase goku after he forfit.

>According to Xenoverse 2
Back to retard

Youre trolling right?

yeah, but could he defeat UI Shaggy?

this also ignores base form increases

We also know that Jiren is the ONLY universe in which a mortal is stronger than their GoD meaning kk goku isn't stronger than Beerus

He already has the undefeatable in-setting. Until Goku UI fights Zeno, it's meaningless to state.

>Okay, what's the maximum allowable difference in power in the "power group of gods"?

That's speculation but probably between kais and KKSSGSS as the upper tier. Although current kaioken blue+Beyond Blue Vegeta may very well be already above the god of destruction level . It's possible Beerus could be beat kaioken blue but most likely only thanks to his semi-UI. FP BSSB Vegeta is probably stronger than kaioken Goku so he also should above god level.

I dunno if that's the word for it, but I know that's not how the Richter scale works if that's what you mean.

>Your post literally implied nothing as UI was literally presented as a transformation

It's transformation unique to Goku so that's why it may put him above Grand Priest. Even if Grand Priest knows UI.

>unique to Goku
now this is actually headcanon considering the angels teach it to strong GoDs like Beerus

There are tons of fights in Xenoverse 2 where characters becomes unbeatable till a cut-scene plays or something.

>there aren't much stronger than GoDs
Unless Whis and Vados are just exceptions, rewinding time and pulling multiple planet sized objects like they are nothing are both way above GoD feats. And that shit is before considering UI.

>Goku UI can be considered completely undefeatable
Until the next bad guy.

>Based on the manga SSB is roughly 5-10 times stronger than regular SSG

It's pure speculation how much it is stronger.

>Full power SSB which is even stronger than that still gets shit on by Beerus in the manga.

That means nothing as gods of destruction in the manga can pretty much oneshot each other, as we've seen in their exibition match.

In the same manga SSJG is stated to be on god of destruction level so it makes sense that strongest or second strongest (in raw power) can oneshot Vegeta. It doesn's mean GoDs are exponentially stronger than each other. It's possible one god can oneshot another who is 10% weaker.

>he was confitent he could erase goku after he forfit.

Goku was tired and didn't have much ki left. In that state he most likely wouldn't be able to resist hakai from Beerus who is significantly stronger than Sidra.

How do you mean? Game mechanics can be bullshit sometimes. You can't KO your trainers a lot of the time in that game ether.

im hungry for watermelon.

No, they do in fact state at one point it's about 5~10 times stronger.
The bullshit where people were using the 10% strength after stamina depletion or whatever is the speculation (which frankly using that statement in that way is illogical but w/e)

Doesn't this mean SSBKK20 is stronger than Whis? That doesn't seem right.
Vegeta's new SSB form was still just scratching scratching the surface of Beerus' power in the manga.

Artist? I like those angurias.

Anyway, Beerus said that Blue Vegeta can become god of destruction in another universe(with a weaker god) so SSJB Vegeta could beat some gods already before Goku Black/Zamasu arc ROSAT training..

This is what I said. This tard literally refuses to concede it's not a linear scale.

>No, they do in fact state at one point it's about 5~10 times stronger.

When? Could be hyperbole.

>Doesn't this mean SSBKK20 is stronger than Whis

In raw ki can be. There is no reasn for Whis to be stronger than Goku any longer as he is a joke character like Beerus and won't be a future antagonist.

I can't remember at all where it was but it's come up a few times in conversations on here, youtube, etc. where there's a panel where Whis actual states 5-10 times stronger.

As far as I remember this is somewhere earlier on (before zamasu arc i think?) which is why I can't remember where it is exactly

This is outdated as shit. Frieza was still terrified of Beerus after discovering his golden form in Resurrection of F. And at max stamina Golden Frieza was a serious threat to SSB.
There's no way SSB is less than 2x the power of SSG going by DB power scaling.

>I can't remember at all where it was but it's come up a few times in conversations on here, youtube, etc. where there's a panel where Whis actual states 5-10 times stronger.

I think they never said anything like that in canon. People here were simply theorizing headcanon power levels.

I'm 100% sure it exists because I actually read it personally. Could be there was a translation error or something initially where someone was autistic and put a number on it, but I do know for fact that I actually saw the numbers 5 ~ 10 written in that way

Current Frieza is still weaker than Beerus so it's irrelevant if he fears him or not.
Golden Frieza is probably 7.6-8 in Toriyama's scale.

>I'm 100% sure it exists because I actually read it personally

You're confusing something. It never happened.

>>Goku UI can be considered completely undefeatableUntil the next bad guy.

If Dragon Ball will ever continue.

Vegeta's SSB is 1/10th of it's OG power, and Goku's vanilla SSG is stronger than that by a fair margin. So assuimng SSG is between 1-5 times stronger than Vegeta's SSB/10, that means SSB is 2-5 times stronger than God

>It doesn's mean GoDs are exponentially stronger than each other.

Stop saying this. A difference is a number and a number can't be "exponential".

What OG power?

Base, full power, unfatigued, original multiplier. Original.
I just really like ebonics.

Wrong. Stop using the stamina 10% value as indicative of anything aside from the stamina drain experienced in the manga version of unmastered SSB

In the manga the way unmasted SSB works is most of it's strength is right at the start when your ki surges and quickly the power goes down because you're leaking ki/stamina all over the place. Mastered blue controlled the ki so it wasn't being let out and instead was contained internally, which means SSB operates at full power the entire time.

What's wrong with it?
SSB at 10% of it's power

>The logic is sound.
Not really as Blue in anime is growing stronger over time.

That's just their bases growing. that's how multipliers work.
I.G 100x50 is 500, 110x50 is 550.
It's their bases going up as the ToP goes on.

It's not SSB at 10% of it's power, it's Vegeta's SSB at 10% being weaker than Goku's SSG at full power, we can't extrapolate the multiplier from this because we don't know how their bases are stacking up compared to each other.
>Blue in the anime is growing stronger over time
There's nothing to indicate that SSB has become a stronger multiplier compared to before in the anime as opposed to the base strength of goku/vegeta increasing. We've heard in the tournament multiple times that Goku has been getting stronger as he goes on

>how their bases are stacking up compared to each other.
Actually Vegeta should be stronger than Goku at that specific point in time since he's 3 months ahead with Whis training, so they should be very close to power, or at the bare minimum relative in strength so we can assume a 2-5 power boost.
Granted this is assuming a few things, but I'd say these are solid enough to make an assumtion, given how Vegeta and Goku are usually always neck and neck when they're base to base.

>vegeta should be stronger than Goku
>they're usually always neck and neck
There's no indication of these things though, especially in the manga. The only concrete comparisons we ever got about their base forms against each other is when SS2 Majin Vegeta and SS2 Goku are perfectly matched in DBZ and in the anime when Goku just starts training with Whis and Vegeta carries a block 2x the weight of Gokus with the same level of effort

Historically their bases were always Vegeta behind Goku once the saiyan Saga ended - on Namek vegeta was already chasing Goku and failing miserably.

Vegeta was stronger than Goku when they met, Kaioken doesn't count.

Hence me saying after saiyan saga...

>filename

Their bases don't increase that much. Before god ki base Goku was still weaker than final form Freiza in base.

bump