others is ranked below 1000 flopped that doesn't matter

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.jp/post-160917
aja.gr.jp/english/japan-anime-data.
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/Gd819Z4WdWLXLsAdig7Ctw/
Sup
youtu.be/VUhTxsVWde0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Guess which studios will remain relevant long after this season?

I'm glad that for once, at least, it's an actual good SOL that is selling, even though Mitsuboshi is better.

Stop making tiers based on ranking, retard. Learn how Stalker actually works.

Winter belong to the underdogs

Stages of Grief
Denial: It shall go higher
Anger: At least we are selling higher than Franxx/VEG
Bargaining: The Chinese streaming sites are higher source of income than the country of origin

Next stop: Depression

>***,312位/***,415位 (**1,012 pt) [*,**1予約] 2018/04/04 Violet Flopping Garden

SAVIOR OF ANIME THEY SAID

>***,414位/***,453位 ◎ (**1,179 pt) [*,*14予約] 2018/04/25 Overlord II
Next SAO they said

>***,480位/***,399位 (**1,008 pt) [*,*13予約] 2018/04/25 Darling in Reddit
Evangelion killer they said

loving every laugh after kyoanustard get annihilated by moeshit show

Kyoani literally invented moeshit, though. If anything you should be grateful to them

yuri always wins baby

>Kyoani literally invented moeshit, though.
Look at this newfag and laugh.
Sup Forums was using word moeshit long before K-On or Lucky Star.

Fuck off. Ichigo Mashimaro is great, and so are Minami-ke and Azumanga. They are proper superb gag comedies as opposed the bland shit Kirara adapts now.

>Sup Forums was using word moeshit long before K-On or Lucky Star.
[citation needed]

That is false. Because back then people didn't use moe to mean cute.

You mean Sup Forums. Granted, back then the entirety of Sup Forums's userbase pretty much overlapped with each other across almost all boards.

>Bargaining: The Chinese streaming sites are higher source of income than the country of origin
AHAHAHAHA

Just lurk fucking more. Sup Forums never used word moe correctly. And "you don't understand what moe means" threads were always very popular. Unfortunately archive goes only up to 2008, but you should already see how often word moeshit was used. Also I literally posted anime which created word moeshit.

>hollywood

You are fucking retarded crossboarder. Sup Forums was predominately Rozen Maiden board since creation. It cannot get more "moe". The threads about meaning of "moe" did exist for a while though.

drop bombs on salesteens

>Biggest slice of the profit pie is 海外
>Literally "Overseas"
>My domestic market is all the matters
Inb4, s2 blah blah blah sales blah blah blah.

Do people not realize that Yuru Camp is pretty much guaranteed to be overestimated out of its ass?

These high rankings may seem great and all on the first glance but the stalker high price punishment is creeping up and it's likely to hit it hard.

What does it have to do with anything, retard? I was simply stating that word moeshit existed and was widely used on Sup Forums way before Lucky Star. And you must be a total newfag desperately trying to fit in if you don't know it.

There it is, the superior chink stream

Sauce?

>China
>DarliFra literally banned
>No Campu either
pls
We don't know how these revenues work, in all likelihood it's a flat licensing fee anyways, no reason to get royalties.

When you thought Sup Forums couldn't become more of a shitty board, these daily stalker threads comes out.

This place somehow manages to get worse.

It's karmic retribution for the stalker threads essentially dying out during the latter half of last year. It was peace for shortest of moments but boy was it beautiful seeing these garbage threads dead.

>MUH CHINKS
like clockwork

No one cares about that.
VEG and Franxx have been ignoring the real killers of the season and kept themselves on their own superiority circle. But now that Yuru Camp is at #1, that's where they finally noticed their irrelevancy

businessinsider.jp/post-160917

>Rin
>Oppai that big

is this the new Kyoanus shop ?

Yep.

Rin is very cute!

Yeah but from a Sup Forums perspective they're all the same moeshit, you know.

Salesfag genocide when

I see you can't read japanese at all. The article you posted uses 日本動画協会 as a single and only source for that chart. If you google it you will get to the official site of AJA which hosts all the reports. And it's even available in english for idiots like you: aja.gr.jp/english/japan-anime-data. So please next time instead of posting that stupid netflix shill article post the fucking original source.

Now it has 2 main charts: Japanese animation market trends in broad and limited sense. If you read their definitions you will see that it's completely incorrect to use top chart (broad sense) to talk about revenues of domestically produced anime. And if you take lower chart (revenues of all domestic commercial animation studios) than overseas is just 17%.

Now fuck off.

Holy shit chink shill BTFO

>Kyoanus show BTFO by AOTS
fucking nice, i love it when it happens.

Oh baby. And now for even more things to constantly get reposted in these threads.

When was the last time an anime got rank 1?

Don't worry, that animation industry report is already reposted in every stalker thread. Just as an example: desuarchive.org/a/search/image/Gd819Z4WdWLXLsAdig7Ctw/

GuP a few weeks ago
Keifuku

Oh right, i completely forgot about keifuku.

Finally Japan delivers with some good taste supporting one of the best SoL shows.

The amount of falseflagging crossboarders in these threads is incredible

Kirara prints money

So tiny

FUCK YURU CAMP

S H I N Y D A Y S
H
I
N
Y

D
A
Y
S

>Evangelion killer they said
No one said that.

The overseas money doesn't come back to the studios in Japan. Do you even know what "market" means here?

Is this a new kind of stupid?

laughing at the biggest cancer of Sup Forums right now sure is great.

Funny thing is that Franxxfags and Fatefags already stopped caring about stalker threads

VEGfags are the ones who still cannot move on from the result of their "magnum opus"

There's a lot of fatefag infighting to even care about franxx or VEG

>moeshit
This is a clear indicator you're a crossboarder.

***,555位/***,734位 (***,697 pt) [*,**0予約] 2018/05/23 Fate Laste Encore
Shaft, not even once.

>that's what redditors are telling themselves right now
>when their favorite show is being outsold by cooking mama feat shirou

>do I fit in yet?
No, you don't, newfriend.
Sup Forums was using word moeshit long before K-On or Lucky Star. And water is wet. I seriously don't understand why would anyone be butthurt about these simple facts.

The producers are doing damage control now, giving interviews telling "to watch show till the end" and telling how Nasu plot is so mysterious litterally none of the staff that worked on anime got it - and they actually were the ones who animated and voiced it!

>***,166位/***,161位 (**1,491 pt) [*,*34予約] 2018/06/06 Fate Cooking [Blu-ray]

Wow

Did you even read my post?
I said anyone who uses it unironically is a crossboarder.

>Call all these shows trash
>Only show I've watches is comfy camping
Feels good to be validated by the market.

This is some console wars-tier autism.

Never thought I would say this, but I kinda wish kememe bros would come back

How are these threads not banned?
>toddlers throwing shit at each other for who's favorite show got the bigger number
>Shitposting
>autists falseflaging as fanbases to feed the toddlers' shit-throwing
>more jerking off over numbers

Wait for the Keifuku restock.

Well, I certainly used it unironically because it was used in a statement about historical usage of the term as a response to another statement that mistakenly described its origin.
Why do people with brain damage visit these threads?

>Why do people with brain damage visit stalker threads?
Congratulations, you played yourself.

You were here first. I'm just correcting a misconception

Not to mention these threads are metashit which is bannable and not allowed here.
Only solution is writing feedbacks
Sup Forums.org/feedback
or bragging about it on Sup Forums's irc

Overseas as in Dragon Ball toy sales you fucking retard.

So, why did VEG fail?

Did it appeal only to the west and not to nippon? The opposite? To none of the two?

>metashit
I think you misunderstand what meta means.

>or bragging about it on Sup Forums's irc
Lots of people already tried.

>[14:07] @%yournamehere Then why stalker threads aren't deleted? They are now whole week generals and all about forcing studio/fanbase war between trigger/darlifra and kyoani/VEG. This is meta
>[14:08] first off kid, this isnt discord. you don't need to @ me
>[14:08] two, like I said, report it
>[14:09] three, meta referrs to discussion of the site
>[14:09] Discussing fanbases isn't meta?
>[14:10] I reported alll of them, even wrote feedback but it didn't help
>[14:10] it sounds like you just don't like the threads
>[14:10] I don't see a problem with them
If you see any shitposting in this thread, report it. Mods and jannitors actually delete lots of posts in these threads and sometimes even delete the whole threads when they turn into nothing but shitposting. But simply discussion of sales and anime industry is a perfectly fine topic on Sup Forums.

It's big in China, somehow

Pretty pictures a good show does not make, no matter how loud the sakugafags scream

Overhyped. Tried way too hard and fell flat on it's ass. But hey, at least it's not as bad as KnK.

all style no substance, kyoani should stop adapting garbage source material

Dude what the fuck are you doing, it's written right there in plain english that "overseas" is for movie, TV, MD, etc.
It's also picture there in broad daylight that even in the strict sence, overseas still makes up a larger chunk than merchandising and video.

Seriously what the fuck are you doing.

Funny because it was me bragging

>god-tier quality, garbage-tier story.

We all now kyoani can't live like that. No matter how hard they try. The quality will kill them, someday.

>overseas still makes up a larger chunk than merchandising and video.
I don't deny how important oversea sales are. But saying that domestic sales (including merch) do not matter because of overseas is stupid.

Nobody is saying that for fucks sake. What is being said is that overseas money is more relevant than BD money.

>overseas still makes up a larger chunk than merchandising
5/10 made me reply

Remember kids, don't skip school.

If they are more relevant that why do the shows that make a lot of BD money get sequels and the show that flopped in disc sales don't 95% of the time?

Who brought up sequels?
This is about money son.

>At least ten shows in that list
>Autism-kun mentions KyoAni
Obsession.

Japan = 100 mln
China = 1 bln

Sounds about right. Looking at revenue data, overseas sales overshadow everything else by a huge margin, and BD sales are nearly irrelevant nowadays.

>implying the biggest cancer at the start and before the season isn't worth laughing at.
SEETHING chinkstream-kun.

>Next SAO they said
No one ever said that. They're too different to even compare.

youtu.be/VUhTxsVWde0

ONe word

CHINA

Holy shit. That was damn cringy. Whoeve rmade the animation for this should definitely kill themselves.

kek.

>lala lala la China money lala lala China money
9/10

>***,312位/***,415位 (**1,012 pt) [*,**1予約] 2018/04/04 VEG
>***,480位/***,399位 (**1,008 pt) [*,*13予約] 2018/04/25 Daahlin~

Still higher.