Are you telling me this is not a girl?

Are you telling me this is not a girl?

Yes.

Maruruk is Maruruk

Don't be ridiculous user. Of course that's a girl. Just like these two!

No, Maruruk is my child.

We are all little girls here.

Always assume a trap when there are no visible breasts

A-user...you donĀ“t like girls with flat chest?

>this thinly veiled thread again

Lyza and Gin are incredibly similar in that they both are irresponsible adult-children that leave their own kids to go off on there big adventures. And pretty much expect their kids to come after them to prove how amazing they are. But until we actually meet lyza, or atleast see what the fuck shes up to its impossible to tell how similar they will be as people. Im guessing identical though, judging by how most people talk about Lyza.

Gon and Riko are a bit different. Riko needs to rely in Reg for the city leveling power so she cant really do much on her own. Where as if Gon gets upset, well, its a different story. So I think that barrier would make Riko a lot more stable then Gon in most situations. Riko also isnt so obsessed with building herself up or becoming 'good enough' for her mom. Mainly because she has a party thats staying with her. Where as Gon sort of needs to become insanely powerful to even reach his dad, let alone be 'good enough' for him. So hes obsessed with training and improving. Also for Riko to reach her mom would mean shes good enough as is, since the journey that Riko is taking is arguably more dangerous then Gons (atleast on the outlook of it, chimera ant arc is probably 6th layer dangerous for comparison). Its just that Reg is already so powerful on the outset that it balances out Riko's physical vulnerability.

Though the real test of difference for our wide eye'd MC's would be how Riko would handle a Pitou situation, if she knew Reg would do whatever she said, in the moment. Not sure how that would turn out...

Fucking huntertards in my abyss.

But she is a girl (male)

My b user, lemme go into great detail about why mark is indeed Ozen's darling little girl. It seems more your speed.

The distinction between sex and gender differentiates sex (the anatomy of an individual's reproductive system, and secondary sex characteristics) from gender, which can refer to either social roles based on the sex of the person (gender role) or personal identification of one's own gender based on an internal awareness (gender identity). In some circumstances, an individual's assigned sex and gender do not align, and the person may be transgender. In other cases, an individual may have biological sex characteristics that complicate sex assignment, and the person may be intersex.

The sex and gender distinction is not universal. In ordinary speech, sex and gender are often used interchangeably. Some dictionaries and academic disciplines give them different definitions while others do not. Some languages, such as German or Finnish, have no separate words for sex and gender, and the distinction has to be made through context. On occasion, using the English word "gender" is appropriate.

Among scientists, the term sex differences (as compared to gender differences) is typically applied to sexually dimorphic traits that are hypothesized to be evolved consequences of sexual selection.

Ozen is clearly doing her own scientific research on such things. Trying to improve upon the loli format Bondrewd has been working on for years.

A bit too tumblr-ey, but at least it's not about HxH.

In the thread about why a trap is a girl, how do you expect me to not be tumblr without it just being trap-baiting? Or is that all this ever was? Mark is a girl if she wants to be. Its pretty clear though that its Ozen doing the dress up and its not Marks first choice. This is clear with her reactions to people asking about it.

OR, mark IS trans/trap whatever and Ozen is just supporting that. Which is why Reg asks about hard times but doesnt say anything weird or mean about Ozen after. He finds out Ozen is supporting mark in being a girl.

That better?

God will punish.

What do you think Maruruk wears under the dress?

Considering that Riko and Reg originally used to be single character (male), I think original MiA MC was pretty Gon-like (Riko's personality+Reg powers and berserk-mod).

then thank god tsukushi decided to create best girl

Of course she is.

Marulk is a very cute and adorable girl (male).

Yes. Thank you.

*autistic bun screeches

>(Riko's personality+Reg powers and berserk-mod)
kinda sounds like lyza (male)

>Lyza is actually Riko's father

but how does that work?

Curse of the Abyss

From 1 to potato, how retarded is to carry bags on your head?

>muh retarded potato meme
Chapter 45 is out, Bun is new epitome of being retard.

No bully the bun, she was just happy to see Mitty again

maybe that's just a headphone or ear muffler, remember that he got some sort of abyss-induced conditions like riko?

Riko never made any remarkably retarded decisions anyway, maybe appart from her entire descent into the abyss as a 12 year old . she just looks like she's dumb.

>Maruruk is not a trap
>Has natural feminine mannerism

Why did people say she looks dumb anyway? She wears glasses and basically every kids in the show got similar potato proportions like her anyway, is it because she's blond?

Chastity device and butt plug. Perfect for training little boys into upstanding women.

If it would be Riko, who made this kind decision, you fags would trash her deeper than the bottom of the Abyss.

Riko has just put her eye right next to your's. What do you do?

Is this the new MiA thread?

no this is trap thread

>these lashes
Nice to see she is going to be more like her mom and surpassed Torka's phase.

Because she didn't beat up the tama monster like every shounen manga MC

No, this is cute girls thread.

What's the difference?

>Torka's phase
>phase
The lashes are a phase, Torka is forever. Soon Riko's hair will turn green.

Who is this cute girl?

One of them has boobs, are you telling me none of them are girls?

torka just looks like a potato because he doesn't get to grow up. i bet if he do, he'll look prettier than lyza

>green hair
Was Torka Prushka's real father?

she's an energetic blonde little girl, not exactly the type who you would pair with notable intelligence. Plus she must have some sort of "dumb look" or something that's not exactly conveyed well in the anime/manga since the same thing was said about his father.

*impure thoughts*

You're overthinking this stuff like most tumblrinas do with traps. Mark uses boku. He's just a otokonoko (crossdresser).

I haven't watched/read HxH, so I cannot argue with you about the details. However, I have to point out two things:
1. Riko doesn't give a shit about meeting her mom. Not anymore, not really. The only thing she has always been truly fascinated with is the Abyss itself and reaching its bottom. Going to look for Lyza has always only been an excuse to start the journey.
2. Lyza is not irresponsible per se. She didn't just abandon Riko due to her desire for adventure. She loved her immensely and realized that were she to stay, not only would that love make herself abandon the Abyss, it would also make her deprive Riko of any chance to delve as well, as the fear of losing her would become too strong. So she left before that could happen.

>natural
I argued both points anyway, dumb dum.
I was asked to go in detail about it, so yeah, overthinking it is part of that. If its tumblr to think about things then im tumblr as fuck. Mark in my opinion is being forced to crossdress for Ozen's pleasure. If you think otherwise thats fine but its how I feel. Is that too 'tumblr' you?
I think she still cares about seeing her mom. I dont think when she meets her she'll just walk away and be like 'w.e mom im going further'. But her using her mom as an excuse to go to the bottom might also be right, considering her zombie-abyss thing.

She is irrespondisble in the same way Ging was. Which you wouldnt know because your not an HxHfag but basically they both leave there kids in a very safe place to live with people to look after them but basically know that the way they leave them and the kind of kid they left behind will for sure go after them, despite the semi-comfy life they gave them.

And i think you give Lyza to much credit anyway. Like Ozen said, leaving was something she wanted to do more then being a mother.

>I dont think when she meets her she'll just walk away and be like 'w.e mom im going further
Neither do I. But if Lyza were to offer Riko to get back to Orth together before reaching the bottom, a real true way that would not kill them, she would 100% refuse and continue on her adventure.
>And i think you give Lyza to much credit anyway
I think you give her too little. Or rather, you somewhat misunderstand her motivation. Yes, she cared for the Abyss and her dive the most, but it's also true that she WOULD have kept herself and Riko away from the Abyss were they to stay together. And that would eventually bring misery to both of them. There is a reason why she went for the last dive when she did, not before or after.

What was the point of saving Riko then if Lyza just wanted to reach the bottom? I do find Lyza's motivation very inconsistent. She went into the Abyss, knowing that she is pregnant, and I think "blah blah goverment, blah-blah Unheard Bell" is pretty weak excuse, especially for someone called Annihilator. Then she abandoned Bell anyway, only to leave Riko in orphanage.
Honestly, Lyza reminds me "father" figure, who thinks that planting his seed is enought and doesn't want to deal with responsibilities.

Firstly, she probably didn't think the mission would take that long.
Secondly, I don't really understand why you think it a bad excuse.
Thirdly, having a vague idea of what "having a child" means against actually holding your newborn in your hands is a big fucking difference. Yes, it would very much change your disposition and motivation.
Fourthly, she later returned for the bell anyway. Saving her daughter simply took priority.
Also, I explained the relationship between her lover for Riko and her love for the Abyss in my previous post.

Right is a girl.

Yes.

Probably yeah, shes bound to give her life to the abyss for sure.
But I dont see it. I think her hunger for the abyss was stronger. Even if Riko wasnt a zombie, I think shed still go on last dive. But thats just how I feel.

Would you feed a Nanachi?

Another Nanachi

How can he not be a girl, if he's Ozen's little bitch?

with semen

I don't get this anime stuff. Why would you dress up a little boy like a little girl? Is it a joke or something?

ozen hates men because she had her favorite disciple stolen away by one, and maruru's hair color probably reminds her of torka too much so she chose to "raise" him as a female maid

i feel like he could grow up to be a pretty strong delver though, but he's most likely just comfortable maintaining the base camp after ozen leaves

He says Boku