Hunter x Hunter

Strictly based off of aesthetics, which is your favorite Guardian beast design?

Whorse, easily.

Elegant and beautiful. What more do you want?

I like that one.
>a flying faggy cyclopean heart with a giant anus that shits little black lizards.

WHAT A THIN BITCH

benis gecko

>mfw that meme keeps evolving.
Is that the Meruem of the HxH meme.

It will be the romance of our life time. MeruemxKomugi combined with Titanic.
Hearts will ache, muscles will ripple and tears shall flow in the end.

Reminder that /our guy/ will kill the spider in this arc.

He has two right hands. Also that colouring is awful.

>2011 colors
gross

Hisoka's figure > Cammy's figure

No, Chrollo will steal Kurapika’s hatsu, cut out his own eyes and surgically replace them with Kurapika’s to give him Emperor Time, collect several thousand years worth of Nitro Rice, declare every living organism in the universe a member of the Troupe meaning Chain Jail can be used on anyone and find an Ai that loves him like Nanika loves Killua then job to the Rubber Revenant.

Leave Hisoka to me.

Togashi loves his stagegirls.

i like the fat dragon

Benjamin probably drives BMW.

Probably fun to design.

I want to marry and impregnate Camilla

Goes without saying. The question is how long are we supposed to wait until either Hisoka or his handiwork appears?

You better have a Platinum American Express

Hisoka won't die until he fight Gon again so probably, yes.

>tfw you can't save Fuu

Any good resources for looking at Jump/tank art differences?

I love Cammy!

It’s a tie between the feathered cyclops and dick bat

How would Knuckle and Shoot fare against the PT?

Post-CA Knuckle and Shoot would win against everyone except Chrollo, Feitan and possibly Phinks(Knuckle would most likely win against him)

Knuckle is pretty much a hard counter against Feitan's ability

They'd lose against everyone except Shizuku and Machi

Halkenburg's beast, by far.

how can a trap(ezius) be sinister?

Wouldn't Feitan be able to return the pain inflicted by Knuckle's punch?

Knuckle and Shoot are in the same tier that the stronger figters in the Troupe, Phinks, Feitan, Bonolenov, etc...

It makes a nice contrast with Halk's design.

Google.
Difference is just backgrounds and more details to faces. Someone’s got viz scans of tankos swimming in the archive from about two days ago or this whole week, so go get them.

While you're under the Potclin's curse, Knuckle's hits don't make any injuries, so Feitan would be unable to use Pain Packer.

His first punch wouldn't hurt him much and consecutive hits lend you aura but do not harm you.

>Bonolenov

Beautiful yet implicates destructive power beyond human understanding.

This.

Why is her shirt wet?

Acquiring both and comparing them side by side?

They are overall weaker than most Troupe members, but they can defeat those against whom they have good matchups, provided the Troupe doesn't get intel on their powers.

So, both Knuckle and Shoot hard-counter Feitan, so they definitely win. Both Knuckle and Shoot are countered by Nobu, so they lose against Nobu. Chrollo would probably beat them regardless of what they do. Franklin, Phinks, and Bonolenov are probably a toss up. Probably depending more on mental stats and who is more tired.
Shizuku and Kalluto probably lose because they are just weaker.

Leave it to me.

>Chrollo couldn't beat Hisoka
>Thinks he can beat Knuckle or SHoot

just made of silk, effect is same on paper

Got any more pics?

She is probably as weak as Fuu, their only chance of surviving is well coordinated cooperation.

But Chrollo beat Hisoka. Hisoka would have been buried alive or incinerated if Machi had not healed him.

Shoot could beat Nobu since he can spam his hands at him while looking for an opening to attack.

why don't her clothes rip when she transforms again?

No, her power is super awesome strong, but I can't tell you yet.

IIUC, Fuu&Ka's mom is actively trying to protect Ka while basically tossing away Fuu and giving the latter only minimum protection, right?

It's a soft silky smooth yet stretchy shirt, perfect for displaying her pleasantly curved yet viciously potent contrast of her pectoralis major and Rectus abdominis.

Wouldn't Nobu just cut his hands once they enter his en?

No, you're confusing them with Momoze and Myriam.

Give her gings scruff or hat. It would fit well

Supposedly, Nobu can kill anything inside his 4m En radius and the Spiders say he is the best in 1-on-1.

So I am assuming that you basically need ranged attacks and some distraction in order to beat Nobu.

I think she's wearing a loose shirt on purpose.

Alright, damn you. I can find it, just watch me.

I don't know, it depends on what his hands are exactly? Are they props with Shu, aura or conjured items?

A case of Fuu being the cutest, but Kaacho being better in the sense that she seems to have a better willpower. Fuu is just fuucking around with her portal that she cant even summon, Kaacho at least will learn nen now. But honestly, she shouldnt have had to hide Fuu, better just stay both at one room and plan together using the few resources they have.

>probable ability to go to each others room once a day/maybe to any room
>senritsu serves as a radar for danger
>5 bodyguards
>maids learning nen
>????? kaacho nen ability
>????? kaacho nen beast

Honestly I wouldnt teach Fuugetsu nen, she seems even less suited for it than Oito. A forced awakening could probably be better.

Wouldn't Feitan just dodge Knuckle? Hakoware only activates if Knuckle gets a hit in, and we don't know if Knuckle is fast enough to get a hit on Feitan.

What killed the hype?

I remember how went with Momoze and Myriam, this looks a similar situation to me.

I dunno man. I’m still hyped for these last few chapters

Feitan is a counter-type who requires to get hit to use his Hatsu. Unless he knows about Hakoware beforehand, he won't dodge Knuckle's attack.

Reminder that Sevanchi did the best she could.

Are you joking? We already had threads non stop.

The guy that is into bisky is the single interesting part of this entire arc.

I hate the tone this arc has so far.

his basic combat skills are more than enough to deal with him, his hatsu is only there if his enemy is so strong that it can damage him

I think it's mostly just Kurapika's POV for me. I like Pika, but it needs to be contrasted with more lively characters.

No need.

>ranged attack
depends. if its solid like arrows, rocks, or webbing than it can be cut but energy and beam attacks? Poison gas woukd work
Could he cut Kanmuru Killua?

This chapter was hype city. I've been waiting for both Hanzo and Bisky to finally do something for over 10 years.

It's loose but not that loose
I assume she tailor makes her own clothes so they can expand and stretch

Yeah, that and a few too many+wordy characters is killing it for me. I don't mine a lack of action, but I'm getting bored of all the boring characters.

Shit...

The last 5 threads were 500+ posts, one even 600. And they weren't the usual bickering, there was actual discussion;

It's obvious who makes her clothes.

So her clothes have the properties of perfectly valid twists that were heavily foreshadowed

While Kurapika wasn't the sole protagonist of the Yorkshin arc, the Phantom Troupe were the ones that made it a 10/10

The clothes will work like shirts in bench press competitions, contracting to increase her power

Nah, she's not as screwed but she is vulnerable since she only 2 loyal guards, if something happens to either one she's dead

How was it heavily forshadowed again?
my only argument for it was that Hisoka, like Gon was a physical Freec of nature and thus shouldn't be held to real world standards.
like pre-nen Gon could hold his breath for 5 minutes, had superhuman agility and pre-nen Killua could change the shape of his hands and nails
why couldn't Hisokas body and cells naturally just retain more oxygen and thus be able to resurrect himself way later than an average human would with less ill-effects

Yeah, neither Oito or Sevanchi were naive about their chances of survival. Sevanchi probably knew she should put all her eggs in one basket or she'll lose both. Of course it sucks to be Momoze.

Who's this cross-eyed bitch?

I can't wait until the shitstorm when Bisky gets one shot off-screen.

You are insulting the future queen of Kakin you trash!!!!

She could have belted Genthru on her own. If she dies it will be on-screen and in her beautiful muscular form

btw why was kurapica the only one to receive a personal interview?
did kura reveal he was a zodiac....would that mean anything to someone outside the orgazation? does kura even have a hunter star on his cv?

FUCK

>those things on the left were supposed to be M16s
Lel