Drawthread

Make or request Sup Forumsrt here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qqXi8WmQ_WM
youtube.com/watch?v=n8C3qpGsM90
kudan.jp/EC/mokuroku/photo/bukkaredan3.jpg
vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/7/76/Solid_snake.png/revision/latest?cb=20151113022942
youtu.be/QUXYwJ6zNa8
youtu.be/PcRyjkYdDxM?t=15s
i.imgur.com/rj08zd1.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Requesting Irina or Kaede doing the Mega Milk pose.
If it's Kaede, have her hold something else, like cups of pudding.

Requesting the girls from Sora yori mo Tooi Basho in their jackets and all with cute short haircuts. Shirase and Yuzuki should look uncomfortable with it.

requesting Akari & Chaika barefoot and re-enacting the pic above. Akari being on the left & Chaika on the right.

thank you in advance.

damn son.

Requesting Shinji as Charlie and Rei (wearing her school uniform) as Patty.

Requesting the very underrated Toramaru from Rurouni Kenshin, wearing his sumo mawashi, training for a sumo match.

Anchor for Azusa Sawa as Azusa, Lost but Seeking

requesting Makoto Ito from school days dressed up as MC vagina from this video youtube.com/watch?v=qqXi8WmQ_WM

>Diaperfaggot still hasn't given up

STOP CALLING ME THAT!!!

Microbikini Shinobu is a miracle of the Universe.

Drawfags will never deliver
Valmet doing biathlon like this youtube.com/watch?v=n8C3qpGsM90

Who?

Requesting Sakura as Saki Asamiya from Sukeban Deka, with the yo-yo in that pose on the left!

Requesting Char and Amuro doing something extremely wicked.

Her in a mega milk shirt pls

Requesting Frolaytia Capistrano putting on her pantyhose

>Western videogame character

Requesting Annie, turned into a black girl (please don't ask why) and craving for Okuma's BJC

Requesting Fuugetsu beheading any of the other princes.

Requesting Otome as an angry/abusive alcoholic.

Requesting a pic of Do-S dressed as a French maid and standing defiantly over a smashed vase, saying "What are you going to do about it?"

Requesting a pic of my waifu, LadyDevimon. The pose is up to you; I'm not fussed.

jormungand already forgotten?

Use a ref, idiot

Requesting a pic of Bra Briefs taking a selfie in front of a mirror, showing off her classic red outfit and boots.

Requesting Yoshino blowing on a Swiss Horn on the Alps

Could I request a pic of Leech Girl from Monster Musume in a sexy pose?

get out of here newfag

Not removing them?
I'd definitely draw some frolay if I manage to get through my current req, anyway.

Looking for someone to draw a fantasy character design. Will pay, of course.

>Will pay

It doesn't work like that here, you just wait and you get something if you are lucky

Try the commission thread over on /aco/.

>/aco/
You insult me.

Requesting Altair enjoying some sake or whiskey.

I think either would be fine if you get to it, thanks.

Kaiji playing Yu-Gi-Oh against Yugi and drawing Exodia

Requesting Mr. Gesupeta dressed up as Solid Snake sneaking up on Dan, Ai, and Pinta

kudan.jp/EC/mokuroku/photo/bukkaredan3.jpg
vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/7/76/Solid_snake.png/revision/latest?cb=20151113022942

Requesting Nena Trinity doing naked dogeza.

It's Chihaya's birthday! Requesting something birthday related and happy with Chihaya

This is kinda random, so I hope it's okay to post here. Not sure where else would be good.
I last posted a couple days ago. Since I'm working on a game engine right now, I built a small scene around it to test some features.
I'm not going to continue working on this, but please have a look if you'd like: youtu.be/QUXYwJ6zNa8

In honor of Maaya Sakamoto becoming the next Cutey Honey, requesting Lunamaria cosplayng as Cutey Honey please!

Requesting smug Yume (pink hair) putting Kanami or Hiyoyon in a headscissor!

What are Sup Forums and /ic/'s max picture resolution again?

user stop making me feel like an unproductive shit you madman

Violet Evergarden with a smug smile.

Requesting Pitz and Lappa parodying The Flash issue 139's cover as Flash and Reverse Flash, respectively.

Lmao, this is better than a lot of overpriced shitty VNs, good work user
What engine is it?

Requesting Deku and Nemuri holding hands.

Requesting Strike Freedom Gundam (left) standing triumphant over Barbatos Gundam (center) like Michael over Lucifer (right).

Holy cow, that animation is amazing! Nice work.

Thank (You). It's Unity, by the way. I think no other major engine has Live2D support so far.

>unity has live 2D support
Huh
Hopefully UE4 gets it by the time I try this

Requesting Maximilian Pegasus in the "Condescending Wonka" pose.

Requesting Kotoha eating a corn dog on Highway 66.

I'm pretty sure I heard a dev talking about that, not sure if it was official though.

Requesting Souji from SK: New Wave relaxing in a bubble bath with strategically placed bubbles.

Requesting Youko gagged with duct tape in this outfit please, she doesn't have to be tied up or have her fan otherwise.

Bump

Requesting Fujiko Mine in clothes that are tasteful and not lewd.

Requesting tumblrisation of any girl from this season

Chain as an actual werewolf please, like the monster girl variety of even wearing the Dangerous Beast mystic code outfit from Fate/Grand Order

Rerequest.

Satania in black frilly and lacy underwear

You boys seemed to love the mommy pipimi request so requesting a an adult popuko.
She doesn't have to be any taller than she is, she just fills out in the breast and butt department. Still in her school outfit though.

when are you going to to post the process or PSD of that file you promised us. I want to know your secrets.

Haha. I honestly love this a lot. At least you made Chihaya happy. I gotta give credit to your creativity though, especially love that amiami box Haruka is wearing. Thank you drawfriend!

Butter sweet

This is a lot better than I hoped, thanks!
youtu.be/PcRyjkYdDxM?t=15s

Requesting Tatsumaki-chan giving a 5'10" lighter skinned black guy with glasses, pencil stache, buzz cut hair, and a pale pink birthmark on his left cheek a kiss on his right cheek but she has to float up to his level to do so.

drawing hiraiface... it's enjoyable.

Can someone ban this guy already?

Requesting Minako Aino wearing this lovely outfit and brown suspenders(she is not wearing any t-shirt) in a way that cover her nipples. Extra points if you draw her white cat doing the nazi salute.

>giving a 5'10" lighter skinned black guy with glasses, pencil stache, buzz cut hair, and a pale pink birthmark on his left cheek

Self-inserting with your waifu?

Nah, I don't know.
He does kinda charming.

Whoa! Thank you!

He won't. He's just sucking his own dick by posting it here.

That's pretty damn good.

>waifu
no, this guy requests that with a bunch of random anime girls

Sorry, totally forgot. Here you go.

and it doesn't work because it's too goddamn specific.

Requesting Wiz wearing a fancy ball gown?
Others I would like to request are her wearing a plain tshirt and shorts or some sort of sexy thing or a qipao.

Requesting Garnet Mclane and Kirika Misono, naked and bound together by red ribbons, symmetrical docking, flashing cheeky smiles to the viewer.

Do we have a specific /ic/ thread to crosspost lewds on?

Rather than /ic/, it's /i/

Requesting Hibiki as a fluffy limbed dragon girl with feathered wings based of the dragon on the bottom left.

Oh, thanks. I found the dump thread too (it's dying)
Is /ic/ just for western stuff or what

/ic/ is for if you wanna improve your art

What happened to the OP with all of the archive files?

Requesting Ohana Matsumae putting her hair in a ponytail.

Requesting Nono Natsume removing her clothes and showing her belly like Lotte's picture.

Oh Hey nice OP!

jpg for ants.
Thanks

Requesting Pedobear being brutally beaten up by an angry mob of Sup Forumsnons while Yotsuba just watches with a blank stare.

thanks.

The middle panels with Tamamo Cat and Guado/FGO male protag; TamCat can be her normal body or the April fools Riyo chibi version

Requesting picrel with the girls of Genoise i.imgur.com/rj08zd1.png

Vert (Bungirl) as Chris (Center), Noir (Catgirl) as Tsubasa (Right), Jaune (Tigergirl) as Hibiki (Left)

Fran and Goblin Slayer slaughtering goblins together. Or anything nice with the two of them, not necessarily with goblins.

Requesting female Ranma as a cute Communist, giving freedom to the Proletariat:
She on a T-55 tank on Saigon fall.