I really want to cum on her face.

>This show is too fast paced its for retards
>this show is too slow paced its for retards
Make up your mind people

>Expecting consistency on Sup Forums.

This show's pacing is a casual filter

>stringing along this shitty subplot
Fucking waste of time.

You're telling me she didn't get cucked this episode for once?

She was the cutest and comfiest part of the episode

>Romantic moment with Hiro, going to say something romantic to him
>Oh hey look a shooting star
Cucked by space.

>has nearly the entire episode dedicated to her

How does she do it bros?

>oh look a shooting star
Haha nice try Trigger. You won't make me pick this up again

>Holy shit she just stole the show

Go for it strawberry, you're the best (or second best). Retards are mad because there will never be a strawberry/horn girl pairing.

>literally forced drama-chan

Her scenes were pointless and the entire drawn out drama of something that we know is decided are starting to make me unsympathetic to her to the point I actively hate seeing her. Yes, love triangle, bullying being fun etc. It was amusing, but now it's just old. Character moments are nice, but it's just repetitive non-development by now. Let her move on to Goro so we can get better scenes that advance the plot and characters. Like this, she's hurting the show more than anything.

>he thinks it's decided
HAHAAHAHAHAAHAHA

MAKING BABIES WITH KOKORO.

How gay is ikuno on a scale of one to ten

Cockblocked by a shooting star

Love the character, hate the writer
I dunno why they keep her in if she's just going to get cucked over and over. It's no fun when things are so unbalanced

Hiro doesn't see Ichigo as anything more than a sister. Ichigo was trying to give Hiro a romantic speech and Hiro was distracted by stars the entire time.

At least a solid 6 or 7

02fag literally SEETHING

Pretty much this, just let her move on already, this shit doesn't contribute anything to the plot

Those alluring red horns. Dammit, 02 is absolute best girl. She's the real Lum of the XXIst century.

It's time to start collecting all the assmad Oniposts

Beautiful

>Love the character, hate the writer
Pretty tough to do if that's all her character is going to be, which is predominantly the case so far.

dailymotion.com/video/x6f8juz
Kissu-kissu.

>Assmad
Hiro EhNandatte'd Ichigo.

>I CANT WAIT FOR 002 AND HIRO TO HAVE TONS OF ROMANCE THIS EP
>GETS BTFO BY STRAWBERRY

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF ONITARDS

>those clenched teeth

she's a disgusting dyke

EOP? Ichigo got blown out pretty hard at the end.
Miku best girl anyway.

nooooo
it wasn't supposed to be like this

I've decided to take my talents to team ichigo sorry 02

KAWAII

I understand that anime love drag confessions and love triangles on for ages and Ichigo is a young girl trying to figure herself out and deal with feelings she has never experienced before but I really wish they would have her confess, deal with the rejection (or Hiro not giving a real response because he doesn't want to hurt her), and then move the fuck on. Seeing Ichigo try all the time is getting both painful and irritating to watch.

What I really wanted was for 02 to interact more with the others than she did - but I guess at least hanging out with them at the beach is good enough for now.

Foreshadowing

EH

NANDATTE

>implying Ichigo won’t win
lmao

Goro warmed up to 02 and offered her food. He's a good guy and doesn't deserve to be screwed over by Ichigo's pointless childhood crush.

So this episode is just a love triangle episode? This is gonna be kinzdiver but with mechs is't it?

Literally this. Goro is the real tragedy in all this shit.

Keep dreaming.

Milkman has sights set on destroy mode

Alright lets see

BTFO TODAY:
>ONIFAGS
>FUTOSHIFAGS
>GRIMDARKFAGS
>NORMIEFAGS
>PURE SoL FAGS

NOT BTFO:
>ICHIGOFAGS
>NTRFAGS
>IKUNOFAGS
>MITSURUFAGS
>FANSERVICEFAGS

Wow, look at this scary girl and her scary horns. Hiro sure is a hell of a man since he wasn't afraid of such monstrosity

His name is alpha and he knows what he wants

That's the thing, she does not know how. She probably never socialized like that but she does find their way of interacting beautiful. This is why she rather isolates her and waits until Hiro is there to pretty much tag her along.

How do you feel after watching this episode?

strawpoll.me/15140759
strawpoll.me/15140759
strawpoll.me/15140759

That's the other thing that is making me hate Ichigo. Not only is she just doing the same thing over and over, she's hurting best boy Goro.

>Onifags
>BTFO
>a bunch of the episode was her being cute
>Doc shipping them together
No.

threadly reminder leak user was right and we should pray for his safety and the destruction of leddit for taking this holy being from us

>she just stole the show
She sure did. She wasted my fucking time is what.

>walking in his footsteps

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!

naisu

PRAY FOR GORO

He basically gave them his blessing.

He wants to sloppily suck on Hiro's huge cock. He wants Hiro to bury his Magma-powered Hyper Weapon into his ass so deep he would get trouble walking the next day.

>a bunch of the episode was her being cute
lmao she was barely in the fucking episode

It's possible she also knows something we don't. Considering the shadiness of it all, she might not want to get close to them, because she knows they are going to die soon because of whatever experiments they're doing or because none of them become adults. She can save Hiro by virtue of making him too valuable to dispose as her partner, but probably not the others.

How will he ever recover?

Why is Miku's ass so big?

Strelitzia kind of seals the deal.
There's only one who can pilot and the guy is as of now not even interested in Ichigo.

>Finds book on getting knocked up
>Mitsuru shows up

I wonder what they meant by this

>the episode in which 002 confirms that she cares about Hiro as a person, not just as a stamen
>Onifags BTFO
What. This episode put all my anxieties to rest.

Can someone tell Zorome to stop triggering death flags?

>Tits
>Ass
At least they cater both fetish.

Ichigo cannot win the Darling bowl. 02 basically taunts her over it, like Ep 5 where she asks if she should "hand over" Darling to Ichigo, or this episode where she teases Ichigo about kissing Hiro. 02 is so confident that she will win, she doesn't mind letting Ichigo waste her efforts.

I feel the same way.

But in one of the interview 02 VA metioned that 02 can't even remember other kids name.

After the kiss fiasco of "I didnt feel anything" that was a rejection already in my eyes, we need to move pass this shit

He looks like the adorable spawn of Hiro and Mein Kaiser.

I approve.

I've been saying this from week 1. This is just another version of Kiznaiver, a fantasy premise that is just a (very obvious and in your face) analog for human interactions.

To be fair, he also gave Hiro a warning.

The Tortoise and the Hare user, slow and steady wins the race

02's confidence will be her downfall

What a beta fag.

stop insinuating that there's no fidelity in Kokoro!

> Mitsuru knocks up Kokoro
> they don't know any better because nobody told them and the book is some horseshit for children that teaches them fuckall

They didn't group up with the others until later. What do you think that means?

The Ichigo scene was cute and everything, but it just highlighted again that Hiro doesn't see her in a romantic way at all, but I'm sure they are going to use Ichigo kissing Hiro for drama with Zero Two

>02 looking a little lonesome swimming alone
>Looking awkward/almost uncomfortable when treated kindly
Come on Hiro, set her up to make friends with your team already

Ichigo gets cuter every episode. Why would the show deliberately torture ichigofags?

02 was still cuter this episode

>think it might be a "rate the ep" poll
>it's another HURRDURR ONI VS ICHIGO poll
fuck off

This guy deserves better.

At least it isn't written by Okada.

Why is Hiro such a fucking faggot?

There really wasn't enough 02 this episode. Got cockblocked by the thirsty 13 Stamens.

>that kiss fake out

02 gives zero fucks about Ichigo. If anything, Goro is going to make drama.