Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GHAOPzN-Fpg?t=2m42s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OPbp

Picked up

Dull fang op

yeah so

t. spermatoxic teenager

You learned something new, Civets have natural aphrodisiac as a weapon.

I didn't skipped biology

Thank you for your valuable opinion.

Shut up faggot

hey dweeb if you hate the thread so much why'd ya bump it

but you did skip English though

YOU AND ME BABY AIN'T NOTHING BUT MAMMALS

is that ruka? -unzips-

Let's come together, user.

what is killing bites really?

the one with the dumbest plot wins

Too late, i'm a quickshot.

tempted to pick it up now.

>This garbage is fucking retarded.

Just imagine having this go down on you and putting you in the hospital for a shattered pelvis
That's what I think Killing Bites is

Yeah, we know. Nobody is saying different. It's just so much fun. AND educational. I did not know snakes had two penises.

>death by snu snu

please

imagine thinking this drawing is good

If the top girl is a Hyena then it is possible, go read shiton gakuen if you don't believe me

Pray tell, what is wrong with it

ask your tumblr friends

Cool, nothing important to actually say then

What exactly this anime thats getting spammed on other boards?

nothing to say to some tubmrl scum, yes, besides telling you to fuck off

go back there

Sorry bud, I'm not going to a site I don't visit
Guess we're stuck together

is this killing bites?

This is tumblr.

You gay.

this terrible terrible artist

Wait a fucking second is the honey badger girl getting fucked by the hyena girl, because female hyenas have dicks?

That's not the hyena

Nevermind then

>female hyenas have dicks
youtu.be/GHAOPzN-Fpg?t=2m42s

Fuck off back to My Anime List, you pseudo "intellectual" moron who seeks depth in children cartoons.

>retarded
Weird way to spell HOT you fucking faggot.

Nips can't adapt their comics anymore.

>This pic

>giving birth through penis

Imagine being this gay. Not you user I'm replying to. You already know how much of a faggot you are.

The one with the most delicious underboob wins.
That's what killing bites is!

>I like defined abs and biceps, and manface on my women
>but you are gay!
Imagine being this delusional

Thus killing bites

>being such an insecure faggot you can only have sex with weak women

Well, you'll die a virgin anyways, so it's not like your preferences actually matter.

You missed the humongous, shapely, womanly tits, the child birthing hips, and the pronounced ass fang that shows she has a great ass even from the front. But good on you to focus on all the masculine traits. Have you come out to your parents yet?

Such a quick reply and carrying such an insecure tone.
The features I described are historically and biologically masculine traits, my effeminate friend. You can like them as much as you want, but please, don't try to mask your effeminate preferences with false masculinity, it's embarrassing.
Having tits and hips doesn't change the fact she has manly features. When it comes to drawings, I can get the things you described without the masculine traits. The fact you search and post the ones specifically with the masculine traits prove you yearn for them, therefore, making you a closet faggot. Sorry, user.

>Waah I'm too much of a baby faggot to have sex with whatever I want

If my penis desires it, my penis gets it. Unlike a whiny bitch boy like you, I don't care what normies think.

Also, I 100% guarantee in fight between us I'd lay your ass out and be balls deep in it moments later, and there's nothing you could do about it.

Easy there, Brokeback cowboy. I didn't even post the pic so you're wrong definitively. You also missed the point. You intentionally were looking for masculine traits. That means you're automatically looking for a feminine penis. I gravitated towards the tits first, then the hips, and then I noticed the ass fang. The biceps are big for a girl but you have to be a real twink to think they're big on a guy. The abs are womanly abs from a girl that would do a lot of crunches but still have some shapely fat over them. They're not defined like a male with 8% body fat. Your opinion of the face is dead wrong. Her jaw is not masculine at all. Her chin comes to a point which is very common as that's a desirable trait in Japanese culture. Her lips are pouty and shapely. Her eyes have a come hither stare to them. The fact you mentioned the face at all means you're reaching and looking for masculine features where they just aren't masculine or at the very least not as masculine as you were hoping they would be to get your dick up for a self hating faggot fap.

>If my penis desires it, my penis gets it.
> what normies think.
Wow, such a virile, user. I do agree that there's nothing more alpha than trying to justify your sexual preferences to strangers on a anime image board.
I'm sure someone who spends his time doing that, will get all the bitches to bounce on his prick in no time, no doubt about that sir!

>Also, I 100% guarantee in fight between us
Such a badass! Are you also a army vet and a hacker who's tracing me right now? Your post me made me very nostalgic about the time people would make threats like that on the internet. Thanks, user.

> I'd lay your ass out and be balls deep in it moments later,
>I'm not gay
>But I want to fuck you in the ass
It's good that you are at least revealing yourself.

if you like women who are under two hundred pounds you're gay
this post paid for by the old hag marketing board

Webms?

This is all of it, minus the BEGONE THOT scene. It's mostly stills for 2 mins.

>You intentionally were looking for masculine traits.
The more you talk, the more homo you look. The masculine traits that I described, like her manface, defined abs and arms, are very visible and have a big focus on the drawing for anyone to see. They are not subtle details, and will be noticeable to anyone who isn't a homo, proof of that being that girls with such features are extremely rare in any anime whose target demographic are boys.

Drop the baby-tier projective psychology and accept that you like manly girls.

People sure go to great lengths to justify their homosexuality.

holy moly

Describe them. You obviously have a disconnect with heterosexuality so I can't see what masculine traits you are looking for. I described in detail why they are not and the feminine traits that obviously make her banging hot. You just said "nu uh you are the one that is the homo not me when I look for the masculine traits in everything because I secretly want to suck a dick". Give me something better than "for anyone to see" because you aren't anyone. You're part of the 2% of people that are homosexual so the rest of us have a hard time related to your warped perspective.

sex and violence, isn't that why you're watching mongolian slideshows?

I wish someone would ask me to come with them.

It looks like shit.

Thanks for the opinion I don't care about fag

It's barely animated.

Thus, Killing Bites

is this what killing bites is?

Is it true that those with the sharpest fangs win?

Killing Bites? More like Killing Dykes.

>*guitar squealing*

I'd rather be Killing Kikes but this is fine too I guess.

I didn't say it was bad. I just said it's mostly stills.

M U H D I C K

This is nothing compared to Arachnid, from the same author, if you think this is retarded you should read that one. This is motherfucking shakespeare compared to that one.

Although to be honest, Arachnid is on a level of dumb that its fun, while this is only dumb.

You can't handle all that dryhumping, niƱo soja?

Is Kemono Enemies worth watching?

Killing brain cells by watching this show

watch it and find out geek

I think I need to watch more Kemono Friends.

no, it's trash
it being good is just a meme

No, that garbage is fucking a badger.

Boy if you don't...

I don't really think this was taught in biology class though. Seems like a rather obscure fact.

No, this is killing bites.

Make a sound one and post on /wsg/

Please?

Iv'e been watching all season. But when does the penguin show up? Is that in an ova or something?

Every KB fag knew it from day 1 and went for it anyway. I love it. Dumped Violet Evergarden for it

This is probably the best opposite for Violet Evergarden this season. Violent Evergraden is Pretty, Sweet, Pretentious, and Boring. This is Sexy, Animalistic, Dumb, and Exciting.

Sigh...
Fine I'll watch this stupid cartoon

Nope

They won't actually end up together though, right?

sigh... fuck off

Why not?