Boruto thread

What will happen to her and her team?

Hopefully nothing sad, it’s great that hawawa made it to the manga but now I’m worried about the other two

>salad and sauce can only have a loving father-daughter relationship in OOC fanart
Accept your fate

He got to them.

Where can I watch the fucking stream without paying to Gayroll? Narutoget just spams me with window messages and none of the mirrors work.

A lot of fan art is pretty OOC. Such as Team Seven being a functional team

So theres one more otsuki clan member we havent seen yet right?

Why did they put 3 girls on one team instead of spreading it out like with Tenten, Hinata, Ino and Sakura

hopefully nothing bad. Maybe they just didn't feel ready to take the chunin exams so they passed this time. You don't have to take it. It's not mandatory.

Yuri team, just another thing Bort is going to ruin.

they are functional. They've gotten shit done

AT LEAST one. There may be more. One that we know of. It's a whole clan though so who knows how many there are

Just something different, I don’t mind

this

i'm not even being sexist here, just biological facts. Women are physically weaker than men. They need stronger men to fight. Women are too weak to fight a big strong man. Also there can't be 3 medical ninjas on 1 team so not sure what they're doing with that. The girl is always the medical ninja.

kishi pls

They were only really functional as a unit in the fight against Kayuga. And they never really liked each other, back in Part one

i;m not kishi. Just speaking the truth. Women are weaker then men it's a fact not sexist.

This is fiction, so it doesn’t matter. Plus, I’m pretty sure only one of them is a medical ninja.

>The girl is always the medical ninja.
Not true, Kabuto is a medical ninja, and Tenten was not

Well, that is true in a situation where both a woman and a man are fighting using their raw strength, but in a world where chakra and all its reality-warping effects exists? At this point, strength does not matter between combatants, just who has the more broken ability

they're hanabi's team, isn't hanabi a prodigy too

Prodigy is just an euphemism that Shinobi use to describe a person who will, or has, massively fucked up at some point

only 1 is a medical ninja? Alright then. I just assumed since all medical ninjas are girls. Well except Kabuto but he's a bitch anyways.

You're right Tenten wasn't but she was the one who was taking care of her teamates wounds. She just wasn't using medical ninjutsu.

Aren't Inojin and Mitsuki supposed to be this generation's medic-nin?

why do you say that?

One hundred days since Sumire was forever confirmed manga canon.

Feels like it was yesterday

lol

There's a whole clan out there still. the next one we might see(besides Urashiki) is the one who's pulling the strings behind Akatsuki 2.0.

Satan confirmed

I was just thinking about you, Hawawabro

All the people described as a “prodigy” within the series have massively fucked up at some point.
>Indra
>Itachi
>Orochimaru
>Sasuke
>Neji (his attempted murder of Hinata)
>Kakashi (his treatment of Team Seven)
>Hashirama (overlooking Madara’s complaints, Tobirama’s bigotry, his failure to recognize that there still would be conflict between clans in his Village)

what was wrong with Kakashi's treatment of team 7?

Also plenty of people not called prodigy fucked up. It's almost like just because you're a prodigy it doesn't mean you're not human and human's don't make mistakes.

Uchihas are the scum of the earth

Could Itachi have taken Madara? And was Shisui even more powerful than Itachi?

Kakashi completely neglected Sakura and Naruto, and completely ignored Sasuke’s emotional issues, and disrespected his clan’s massacre, saying that Shinobi loosing all their loved onesis normal, and such should not try to bring justice to them, thereby also disrespecting Sasuke’s reason for living (the scene where Kakashi has Sasuke tied to tree)
Also, while everybody is human and fucks up, prodigy in this series have a tendency of fucking up much more and with bigger consequences than normal ninja

Kakashi was trying to cheer the little emo faggot up, using his own experiences as examples. It's not like he went crazy, he just became slightly more autistic.
His sole mistake was to think an Uchiha fucking shit could handle a bad day without shooting up his school.

Sakura yes kind of but he was training Naruto as well. Just more with Sasuke. He was trying to get sasuke to forget about revenge because revenge is bad. He saw sasuke was going to a dark place and wanted to stop that.

It depends. Itachi can only win if he has the element of surprise on side while using the Tousaka Sword against Madara, as Madara’s Rinnegan gives him immunity against genjutsu and the Sword’s huge chakra consumption. I’m sure Itachi can give Madara a good fight though.
Against Shisui, Itachi has more of an advantage as he never activated Susanno while Shisui was around, but it still be a diffcult fight, due to Shisui’s mastery of Body flicker, and the fact that his MS ability does not require eye contact to work

*smooth jazz*

Sasuke was going to a dark place, but Kakashi did not understand, or try to understand, why he was going to the dark place in the first place. Remember, Sasuke had just awoken from a coma that Itachi had placed him under, after being beaten severely, called weak, and undergoing a second Tsukoyomi where he was forced to relive the Massacre a second time. It is very understandable why Sasuke was going to that dark place considering previous events, but Kakashi did not try to at all, just telling him to get over it, with no offering of support

*plays the shota*

>Tfw Inojin otokonoko doujins never ever

>byakugan
>Able to see the truth from miles away
>Naturally perfect with no genetic defects
>Respected and desired by multiple villages
>Main eyes used by the strongest being to ever exist

>Sharingan
>Has the power to fake things
>Hated by everyone in the world
>So poorly designed you have to murder people you care about to not go blind
>Can't even use your own eyes to reach maximum effectiveness
>Used by the only named character in the series to die to a Zetsu

Canon big boobs.

Itachi was one of the most powerful ninjas in the world if not the most powerful up until Naruto and Sasuke became gods.

good. Loli is hot. Shota is fucking disgusting.

You have revealed yourself as a man of poor taste and questionable manners. Go fuck your whore mother.

I want to touch them

I have great taste. Shota is gay as fuck while loli is hot as fuck

I want to put my wee wee between them.

It's not gay if it's cute, or if you're a grill.

same

>using filler to prove point
any canon sources?

the only boruto doujins are gay. Nodoby care about the girls, they have no substance and they're not even cute. Naruto girls are 100 times better. Boruto girls look like shit

but it's not cute. And i'm not a girl. So it's gay.

I care about the girls. They're hot. Naruto girls are good too.

>They're hot.
no they're not. Af they're not even cute. They look like 10 yo from pokemon. Get your eyes fixed. They don't even compare to Naruto girls. But I get pedos don't care about that, as long as they look like 3rd graders.
The only passable one is the goth with the bunny

>Why did they put 3 girls on one team instead of spreading it out like with Tenten, Hinata, Ino and Sakura
Denki counts as a girl so it threw off the boy girl ratio.

the only one that's not hot is chocho and that's because she's fat

>hot
>prepubescent girls

Yes, they’re very hot

the younger they are the tighter they are. It's a fact. I'm currently 24 and have had sex with adult women and teenage girls (as a teenage boy don't worry) and the teens were tighter. I can only imagine how tight even younger would be.

add himawari and we have a party

>he doesn't like this fat piece of chocolate with legs

They'll star in the greatest 5-way doujin ever made.

you're right I don't. I don't like fat girls

hopefully with these 5

Boy I wish the bort series had even half the doujins naruto series had when it was in its prime.

Is it just me or did Kishi copy Shizune’s facial structure and hair from Major Mokoto Kusanagi of GITS?

based on the picture you posted her face is more masculine than Shizune

>tells me not to worry
>talks about how tight little girls are
You guys make me sick
They're ugly, and this terrible art makes them look even worse

i'm just speculating. What are you the thought police? I don't want to go to prison so I won't do anything dumb. If they lower the age of consent I can't make any promises though i'm not gonna lie...

back to boruto though. Himawari is cute. There's cute girls in the show.

>add himawari and we have a party
Why stop there? Add the whole village.

village wide orgy. I like it. Naruto shadow clones everywhere.

True, but that is probably because the poster is at an angle, accentuation Mokoto’s jaw

There’s literally nothing wrong with wanting to have consensual mutual loving sex with a PRIME innocent loli

nah i've seen the movie too. I never really found major hot and thought she was kind of manly.

Namida and Wasabi die and Sumire stops beings a ninja.

this.

I hope not. Maybe they're just not taking the chunin exams because they don't feel like they're ready.

Sasuke and his fans got a bum deal when Sarada was created, since now the fanbase who hated the Uchiha and Sasuke only likes the Uchiha clan when it's a loli representing it and being a depraved fanon whore.

Sasuke pretty much is forgotten when Sarada is in hentai doujins and is used as a tool for fanservice instead of a respectable character that carries sasuke's legacy.

well she's hot. She can be respectable while also sucking a dick.

These threads are so retarded, reading the previous chapter discussion thread gave me a headache. Do the world a favor and kill yourselves.

>sasuke's legacy
You mean betraying everyone he ever met, getting away with murder because of his connections and then abandoning his family for ten years?

who did he murder and got away with it?

Just you, that hair style is pretty common in anime/manga.

Sasuke’s legacy was dashed when he accepted Kohona and gave up his revolution. Despite her looseness, Sarada actually represents a chance for Sasuke’s legacy to redeem herself as her faith in Kohona is being pretty shaken by the recent anime arcs (her shock at the fact that Kages assassinate dissidents)

I hope she stays faithful to the leaf. I'm glad sasuke gave up on his revolution and realized he was in the wrong and accepted Konoha.

What dissident did which kage assassinate? Are you talking about missing nin? The traitors?

Bunch of samurai, J, Danzo (he was crooked, but neither Konoha didn't know that, and that is not why Sasuke killed him.)

That's not counting attempted murder and treason.

This. Hopefully she rebels and we can get rid of the abominable Uchiha bloodline once and for all.

all of which attacked him. He was fighting them and won. Don't fight him and you wont die.

Do you think Boruto will ever learn the truth about his parentage?

If he was hanabi's kid he would have hyuuga shit because unlike her sister she has good strong genes.

exept that the last showed us pictures of pregnant Hinata so suck a dick