Hahaha but seriously where's season 3?

hahaha but seriously where's season 3?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lKCLUHKWZjc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

KonoSuba? More like KonoSucker

Author says "no".

It's excellent and did really well...which production companies hate. Almost as much as they hate printing money. All you can do right now is wait and sign this petition.

Probably next year since Jun and Rie already confirmed a new anime back in the fall on their radio show

I’ll sign but I can’t read runes. Can you translate it for me?

Just sign it. It'll be worth it, trust me.

I can’t read shit you damegami. Translate it or I don’t sign it.

probably never because anime adaptations are a gigantic moneysink that don't actually make profit.

it was lucky enough to get a season 2.

>Revenue at animation houses climbed by nearly 10 percent, but a lack of capacity is likely to hamper further growth, with most studios now fully booked for years.

in the garbage where it belongs

You want a season 3 or not? It's just fine print. Write down your first and last name, dog's name, and your mother's social security number, that's all.

Just play the waiting game and read the books and enjoy the adventures of lolizuma, his girlfriend, the annoying masochist and the toilet goddess.

>toilet goddess
Explain further

>darkness not the best
I will fight you cabron.

In the latest volume aqua gets kidnapped and her water purification powers are used for sewage treatment.

Darkness needs more than one joke.

You mean it's pumped into one end of her and out the other?
Please say yes.

Should I also write in my address so that I may receive a newsletter and offers, as well as my credit card number?

>it was really well made but production companies hate it.

I am suprised there was no boycot.

Darkness needs to have her joke brought to it's logical conclusion

That's pretty fucking deviant user, why would you even think about a beautiful haughty goddess getting pumped full of the filth of an entire city just to cleanse it?

Death? Mindbreak?

Season 3 is inside of 1 of these holes. Pick the right one and we will have season 3.

I don't know user. Something about her having a drain pipe shoved in each end and then being wrapped up in tape and forgotten as a natural part of the sewage system for a few decades until they need to change the pipes again makes my bottom half feel all tingly.

back of the knee maybe?

Konasuba and Youjo Senki are the only recent animes that i've wanted continuation for

t. turbopleb

No we already have all that.

>mindbreak
You'd have to fix her mind first

Considering how far down the list on popularity poles and lack of her own books she has....yeah.
She's a running gag of 'oh, and she was also there's tier girl.

hi dad

How many layers of mindbreak are you on my dude?

>japan has shit taste
And water is wet

....Along with the rest of the world.

Best girl

My goddess.

>Not liking masochistic Crusader who is still kind and will care for you.
>Liking a loli #236 instead
Why Japan why.

user that means very little. Millions voted for Trump

>millions voted for a literal nigger
>twice
What's your point?

>big titty maso slut
>loli wizard with a passion for pyrotechnics and unshakable will to do things her own way
I like them all but come on

Euphoria ep 5

>bringing politics into Sup Forums

The Bakuen manga is...super interesting!

In the same place where the humor on the LN went

Best iseki, way better than cart man or bone dude.

i'm sorry but you said that megumin was cute, so now we're doing babby's first teen romance

>In the same place where the humor on the LN went
Let me guess, your ship didn't sail.

Literally Kazuma

Fuck you editor kun

Please stop propagating the false narrative that the Megumin route (and the Darkness rejection) wasn't a things since the WN ,and thus not the decisions of some phantom editor. There is a nasty string of peeps regurgitating twisted or just plain misconstruing events from it.

WN was an open ending, though.

Only in the sense they didn't fuck...yet (they took a rain check, Darkness interjecting herself where she wasn't wanted yet again, and Aqua even when not present. Too many folks hang onto that as to ignore the obvious relationship states at the end.

you know it user

She deserves it in the puss

We need pregnant Megumin in season 3.

>There is a nasty string of peeps regurgitating twisted or just plain misconstruing events from it.
Oh the irony...

Lol, not gona happen...but we will get bed sharing....

Is the cake going to explode?

Indeed, one of us is going by source, the other by 50th hand info via translated Chinese summery that you know, like normal books, leave our the important details as to not over spoil the reader. There is a 95% chance Natsume is never going to give us a 'they fucked' end, it's just dishonest to use that as the goal post.

>ywn dunk Aqua into a big fat of poopwater like she was a tea bag only to hear her cry and scream each time she comes out

Good thing I am an space octopus so I don't need to pick only one.

Having the adventures of Kazuma + Aqua and Megumin + Yunyun as their own separate series would be more enjoyable and less cliche than Konosuba itself.

> Kazuma + Aqua
Old by episode 2, like the anime.

>Megumin + Yunyun

What is Bakuen......

Is that the "Good stories ruined by waifu faggotry" thread? The "lovers, but not really" thing is literally filler, fuck Megumin.

>what is Bakuen
Fantastic

What about a Konosuba with Kazuma and his party doing funny shit (made by DEEN) and a Konosuba with only Kazuma and Megumin and their autistic love (by Kyoani)?

It's ok, that literally lasted a day, they are open about it now. It was just to protect Darkness's feelings after all, but she found out.

I can't fucking wait for 'Zoku Bakuen' manga!

Which is about two days from release.

No, it's not fucking ok. The story went from comedy to romance drama and Megumin pandering, hell the author can't even come up with new jokes:
>autism wizards village arc
>"rape my daugher pls"
>teasing and filler, nothing happens
>everyone says Megumin is a shit wizard
>"maybe I should learn other magic"
>"no, stay with explosions, that's the only noticable trait of your character"
>suddenly everyone loves her, because she nuked the demon army
>"maybe you should leave them, the girls are good on their own"
>pointless filler, that get's forgotten anyway
>iris get's introduced, just to become a fan of Megumin
>Kazuma is depressed because Megumin is playing with his heart
>forgets about Megushit and stays with Iris
>gets shit on when he comes back by every girl
>"what, do you just want sex?! being a pair but not really is not enough for you?!"
>Megumin's sister comes to the village
>wew so cute filler
>"lets hunt some monsters"
>aqua cries, darkness is usseles and Kazuma fails at everything
>Megumin nukes the monsters bc she is the mc
>"quess we really haven't learned anything XDD"
>volume about darkness
>"Mommy"
>full volume of "funneh misunderstanings" happens
>she's not my daughter

If you force everything into 'filler and pandering' camps then I guess. If everything is the same and that's 'filler' then i guess you never liked konosuba to start with.

What if three of us take a different hole?

wow, I thought was only me who notice this bullshit.

It's true, everything Darkness related is pointless filler, and should be cut. We all know what the heart of the story is.

youtube.com/watch?v=lKCLUHKWZjc

Aqua or Darkness is where the fun is at. Megameme can go to rot in a corner.

That's funny, because that's pretty much exactly where those two are getting relegated to.

Is there enough source for a season 3 yet?

Clear to season 6 without even going into the spin -off books. Material was NEVER the issue.

They should get on with it then. I enjoy KonoSuba a lot but I just can't deal with LNs.

shes 15 and hes 17(?)

Well yes, Part of the Joke is that Megumin really isn't a loli, just SMOL and petan, but Kazuma definitely has a weakness for small and cute and is clearly in denial about it.

Are they together in the LN?

Most anime take 18 months to two years of production, season two was a contractual option on season one so it was able to be produced on the trot.

When they announced the new project six moths back, the man in charge had given his go ahead literally 40 minutes prior from his fucking vacation house. Not a single paper had been signed or production sketch started. Forming a new production committee and getting to work takes time. We all hate the wait but there is SOMETHING in the pipeline.

They are a dating couple and open about it to the general public now. No they haven't actually had sex or anything (Not that Megumin wasn't ok/offered it twice in the last two volumes). Kazuma is surprisingly serious about the responsibilities involved and doesn't want to shortcut the development of their relationship. I.E a shotgun wedding would likely lead to a rough married life in his view. He wants them both to at least try to have shot at 'normal' dating experiences first.

Reminder Megumin's pantsu smell like pine wood and cinnamon.

Nice. Get that shit animated.

Volume 13 translation fucking when? Any Megumin development in 13?

Shit's translated, but they are doing weekly chapter released on CG's site, and currently they are releasing the Dust spin-off chapters first...So it is some weeks off before they start releasing them.

It's a 'fun' book without any much romantically going on.. We do get several moments of Kazuma and Megumin thinking/talking about each other though, small cute moments. In the epilogue Megumin asks how many kids he wants, and he doesn't react negatively to it...

However, volume 14 is looking to be a return to the Crimson Village....we can expect some serious kazumin.

>Any Megumin development in 13?

no, she's still flat

no tits either

>no, she's still flat

She's still packing a-cups under her wraps..

>no tits either

Wait you didn't mean that before?

ARE YOU DENYING THE MEGU BUTT?!

Reminder

Happy navelfags are being pandered to so well