Darling in the Franxx

What the fuck? You guys told me this anime was about pure heterosexual relationships. I didn't know there would be gay clone incest.

>I didn't know there would be gay clone incest.

Picked the fuck up

Hell yeah, AotY.

Trigger trying to do an Evangelion without knowing they have no talent to do so is the best part

Kaworu is a literally who that appears in one episode.

So, who is going to be pilot?

If i watch this will i be gay?

Yes. I became gay after this ep.

>he's not gay yet
Get with the times grandpa

literally gurren lagann but instead of shamelessly regurgitating the biggest mecha series of the 70's and 80's into a formless and dull paste only suitable for pubescent consumption, it shamelessly regurgitates the biggest mecha series of the 90's and 00's into a formless and dull paste only suitable for pubescent consumption

>tyurishitter

Who in Christ's name are you quoting?

>literally who
>one of the most popular characters of the 90s
>singlehandedly created the archetype that still produces clones such as the fag in OP's image

(You), yurifaggot

I don't know how you got any of that out of what I said because what you said has nothing to do with my post.

Fuck off, yurinigger

I don't know how you got any of that out of what I said because what you said has nothing to do with my post.

Sure. But he's practically irrelevant in terms of the plot.

Fujo pandering was a mistake.

t. Yurishitter

>plot
evangelion is rhizomatic

Don't worry, he will show his true colors when no one is around

>heterosexual
>pure

>fujo pandering was a mistake
you gotta sell those bd man

I wonder how fujos do to have so much money to spend, do I become rich if I become a fujo or being rich is a requirement to be a fujo?

Have we gotten the 4koma or the Worried Strawberry yet today?

we already got the 4koma (I don't have it saved) I don't know about the Worried Strawberry though

How big will the meltdown be when she betrays Hiro? Some of the lines this episode pretty much confirmed she's just using him.

All 02fags will have a meltdown and I wouldn't have it any other way

she will betray him, then she will regret it and save him for the ultimate cliché

They have sugardaddies

I can't wait for Kokoro to get mating pressed after all she's learned from the childbirth book.

>rides ikuno who is probably a lesbo
>rode 02
>is going to steal kokoro and impegnate her
Can anybody stop the Milkman?

Believe in heterosexual and the POWER OF LOVE

teen pregnancy is NOT OK

Same.

He uses "boku"
So maybe another girl for Hiros harem

>Boku, user
obvious reverse trap is obvious

she is jealous

onifags are retarded

the fuck alpha is a girl?

Boku is the right word for him to use since he is a cute boy

yeah

bullshit

>this episode

stay mad, you know that will happen

>implying there will be a Kaworu clone in this wholesome show designed and made to promote normal heterosexual couples and encourage loving marriages based on trust and personal compatibility between men and women

They had a tree growing through the piano and everything. Fujos and fags are not welcome in this show and should stick to schlicking to a moldy, 20+ year-old show about emo kids and emotional problems. Heteronormative values only in the FranXX universe!

Meh

>I didn't know there would be gay clone incest.
he is not his clone but he probably knew number 009/006

I always imagine the fattest greasiest fingerless gloves wearing loser when I see someone type 'meh', do you have any better expressions that you could use in the future?

Yes.

obligatory beach episod
this is why i hate japan

heil abe

For once it was pretty good.

Dude, they even completely stopped doing them years ago since they stopped being about making anime and turned into manga commercial houses.

no, it wasnt, also nice trips

what?

Nova?

I thought it was a very good episode.

>fujo pandering
>24 episodes in
>out of nowhere
wat

I don't think she could betray him at this point, episode 6 pretty much confirmed that she needs him. If anything I think they will end up both betraying the entire team at some point in order to escape.

I can already see it.
Hiro and 02 are fleeing, ichigo desperately tries to stop them, goro stops and lets them go, ichigo in tears screaming at and punching goro

02 will try to push Hiro away [Red Oni] and the Strawbapple will step in and become the monster [Blue Oni] to push them together.

>trying to do an evangelion
stop trying to fit in

>TTGL's beach episode involved a busty warm-colored haired girl learning to accept a petite blue haired girl as part of the team
>DitF's beach episode involved a petite blue haired girl accepting a busty warm-colored haired girl as part of the team except she still wants to fuck her man
This is some kind of pottery.

Would be a good development to make the team get their shit together,

I want Mitsuru's miruku.

What was this guy's name again?

Kokoro's husband.

"Kokoro's suggar daddy"

I think it would be a good direction to take the story and it's starting to seem that is the direction the writers are going.
>02 knows more about what happened to the humans and lore than everyone else
>Beginning to question the authority of Papa and the elders
>02 asked Hiro to run away with her in the past
>Finding out things about their nature and current environment: baby book, kissing, questioning how the food got there
>Surveillance is increasing
>Mitsuru seems to be the authoritarian character that will rat out 02 and Hiro and probably the others for conspiracy
My prediction is that either 02 and Hiro will escape or all of them will try to escape and Mitsuru will try to rat them out in both scenarios. At some point they are gonna have to unplug from the matrix, the questioning of how the food got there I think was a major development.

samefag

>02 knows more about what happened
he does not know

Conqueror of milkies.

No, but i don't feel like posting a screenshot for you.

Episode 6 didnt confirm anything 02 didn't have a single line when Hiro dropped dead and was goading him on until he did

It confirmed that he is her partner and that he equally contributes to Strelitzia's success. So if they were to escape they would most likely do it together unless if 002 took off into the night by herself but I feel like that would be unlikely since she is the main plot driver of the show.

Oh yeah of course. 02's endgoal is probably to use Hiro as her second wing to escape (to the Grand Crevice ?)

I just had the impression that something big is going to happen next week. Umi da episode is calm before the storm. Shit is going down.

Also Goro is still best boy and I will drop it when he dies. Literally the only good thing about this piece of flaming dogshit (except for inevitable Mitsuru x Kokoro doujin).

***,271位/***,259位 (**1,537 pt) [*,**0予約] 2018/04/04 【Amazon.co.jp限定】 [ VIOLET EVERGARDEN ] [Blu-ray]
***,823位/***,823位 (**1,022 pt) [*,*13予約] 2018/04/25 【Amazon.co.jp限定】ダーリン・イン・ザ・フランキス 1 [Blu-ray]

The weak should fear the strong.

KIss me HIRO.

Exactly but how she gets to that point is the question. Will it only be her and Hiro who leave or will she end up taking the entire team with her, also the question of if she will actually abandon them or not after escaping. I feel like they might do a fake-out where she initially abandons Hiro or the team and then comes back for some reason.

>Less than 500 point difference when Franxx was available fo preoder 20 days later
Violet everflop is finished

>less than 500 point difference
>1537 - 1022 = 515
What did you mean by this?

Agree. Fun to think about

Why did Hiro leave 02 alone so much in this episode? Fucking fag

What does the point difference mean anyways? Does Evergarden have approx 500 more sales? Is that even a lot?

We saw this episode Hiro has secret misgivings about APE his squadmates don't share.

I would love an AWOL arc where 02 and Hiro jump ship, but I don't think that will happen until the final 6 episodes, if it does at all.

Milkman

>>>/stalkergeneral/

Don't feed the shitposters.

This episode was good because it had a heel of a lot of character development.

Unless you are one of the NTRfags, the entire episode was exactly about setting up for their eventual rebellion. Final 6? Try the end of the first cour.

Code: 016 of the rebellion

But that's Nova-kun

>beach episode
Oh fuck off, this show hadn't earned a beach episode yet

The only ones who uses that archetype are Gainax's basterds.

Why hasn't Gainax sued Trigger yet? This is pretty much the same show done worse

I hope Fatshit gets cucked so hard he kills himself. Horrible fucking character.

THEY CHANGED THE ED

Good luck procreating with 2d.

just for this ep