One Piece

How big can Smoothie become?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yvc5w9aisWU
livestream.com/thisfinetemperedstream
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For you

Bigger and thiccer than any other woman.

quality shitpost start

There is objectively no better fruit than the Pika Pika no Mi. Prove me wrong.
Protip: you can't

>Enel's lightning fruit
Electricity works via virtual photons
>Blackbeard's fruit
Not a real black hole and light can escape a black hole through quantum fluctuations. Plus all Kizaru needs to do is keep some distance.

I prefer the Nikyu Nikyu.
>deflect all incoming attacks
>move shit out of your way
>remove abstract shit like pain

HEH HEH HEH

TANO SHIMI DANA

MAMA NO OCHAKAI

I'd go with this aswell.
Ultimately Speed is the most important thing in a fight. Even if you can see the future, you have to match the speed of your opponent. But with lightspeed it wont even matter, the act will be done before you can even react.

That's why the Fruit is given to a living xanax. If someone with the personality of Akainu would have the Pika Pika no Mi he would be beyond broken.

Strong second place

Honestly, of all the fruits we've seen, the Nikyu is the most broken in shown use, but the Pika is the one with the highest potential, just because light speed is ultimate. If you can't react at light speed, a Pika user still kicks you around even if you have the Nikyu..
Stuff like the Hobby fruit is broken in one single application, but thats it, it lacks the versatility.
The Ope fruit is limited to a certain radius so it can be evaded easily

Will he lose his pants too?

so is it true that the preview for the next jump issue doesn't have any mentions of kuri against luffy? i guess thay from now on, we're really gonna focus on the cake and sunny plotlines

Until Chapter 900
Where Kata will carry a defeated Luffy out of the Mirror World and hands him to Sanji

He already lost his dignity, so why not

>Reminder that Luffy is the first member of the SH crew- 'One'
>The first kanji in Katakuri (片) can be read as 'Piece'
Therefore LuKa is the One Piece

Yes, which means we won't see anything related to their fight in the next chapter

So when are we getting a full new opening instead of the same old opening reworked?

When this arc is over.

My Luka brother.
Take notes everyone. This is what peak performance shitshippingposting looks like.

LuKa or KataLu?

when the arc is over

Oda has a big boner for this singer. it's why this song being her last is a huge deal.

Implying Sanji won't interrupt and bring Luffy, leaving a mad Katakuri behind

Luffy is lucky Katakuri didn't use his snakeman version

Elbaf when?

........................................!!

I miss Iva-chan

YO HO HO TOOK A BITE OF GUM GUM

which character do you eant to play?

the only rev i care about

I would read a Charlotte spin off

can she become small?

Gedatsu-sama, if you don't speak out loud we can't hear you

katakuri faggatory need to move to yaoi thread.
its bad enough that a/ gets furfags and SANA fags

>youtube.com/watch?v=yvc5w9aisWU
Will we ever get opening as good as Kaze Wo Sagashite?
It's so comfy and show what One piece is really about. I really want new OPs to use color spreads.

>Electricity works via virtual photons
What did he mean by this ?

Your next line is "H-HOW CARELESS!"

I just want a colorspread with the BM pirates

Something tells me Luffy will learn how to change his body structure to look exactly like Katakuri's. How he'll get his hair red like his, I will never know.

Forgot to mention: he'd do this to escape the mirror world deceiving both Brulee and Oven.

This is adorable

This sounds... retarded.

implying he'll walk out of the mirror world on his own feet

Reminder Wano will be Chopper centered because Kaido gonna capture him for his rumble ball drug to improve his army even more.

By the way this series ramps things up, she could probably become Oars Jr size.

It already looks like she's the size of the Marines giantess Vice Admiral (who only appeared in a couple of panels and one doujin) and it's implied she can get bigger.

Then how will he get out of the mirror world even if he defeats Katakuri? Do you have any better theory? Let's hear it, then.

I miss Zeus.

Brulee will let Luffy go because she loves him. She'll use her mirror powers to disguise Luffy.

>Mirror Mirror fruit
>Disguise
Ah shit. I forgot about that fact.

H-HOW CARELESS

Shouldn't the soul soul fruit be the most Op so far? The possibilities are endless.

What did she mean by this?

She's a lesbian.

i can't see your post

She wants to fuck pussy

Worst homie.

We don't know its limits yet, given that BM uses souls of other people its possible that she can't use her soul for everything

The homothread is for niche stuff, fujo shows, BL and baras. Mainstream stuff that have their own generals are not welcome. Not to mention the thread is only once a week and all.

Me too, i hope Nami doesn't keep him

No user, but how about YET ANOTHER SH COLORSPREAD
YOU LIKE IT DONT YOU

She should keep him

Any chance of volume scans popping during the week or we'll have to wait until the weekend?

think it's the same deal with jump scans, isn't it? people in distribution might get early copies

Katakuri probably made a deal with Luffy when he came back that whoever wins gets to use Brulée's powers to leave, in exchange for her freedom. I don't think this is gonna be a problem. She's probably watching everything from somwhere and she'll come back inside when this is over.

>because she loves him
Other way around user

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

DUDE

I’m starting to love this daifuku posting.

not human enough

>thread bitch takes my requested fan art
Love you user this makes me laugh

WEED

LMAO

Who's going to take away his expression?

Serious question. Has Robin fucked herself?

I doubt that is even possible. The man is not able to give a fuck, so whatever happens, he would still be "how scary" while not be scared at all.

>komattaneeeee.....

do you think that akainu's marine could make a move on tottoland after the straw hats are long gone from it? i feel like stussy's role isn't done yet

Well duh.

I don't know either user.
Also friendly reminder those are official content from an official One Piece game.

Who would Luffy have given the Mera-Mera to if there was no Sabo and he had won?

>those are official content from an official One Piece game

Jesus. Aokiji prepared the Ice and Pika is cheating at Curling?

Nami

Katakuri is _________________

Anyone in his crew or some else that he likes. He even offered it to Franky.

How would this even work with a cyborg?

If no one in the group hat wanted it they'd just keep it, maybe until Vegapunk, since Zoro expressed the wish for a flame sword way back, so that would have been a possibility

I’d do me everyday if I was her.

Almost as big as your mom.

the 2nd son of the Charlotte Family

>since Zoro expressed the wish for a flame sword way back, so that would have been a possibility
Just wait for him to learn fire element haki like Sanji did

A miracle.

What does Snack minister and what is his power?

I already feel bad.
I can't even memeshit this guy. Flampe an actual shit

I don't think Nami would give her ability to swim.
Dumb question anyway

We are still in Punk Hazard. Luffy got oxygen choked and now must escape to escape from gas.
livestream.com/thisfinetemperedstream
Bring energy bars to recover from the running.