Good:
Death march

Meh tier:
Ryuuou no Oshigoto!

Really on a verge of dropping:
Darling in the Franxx
Yurucamp
Fate Extra

Yurucamp is still good, but more of the same is boring, so unlike Antarctica there is simply no will to watch it as nothing happens.
Franx and Extra pretty much just force myself to sit through episodes, but willingness to do so drops very fast. Still waiting for plot to start at Franxx and Extra to get back to level of 2nd ep.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/subject/Rate This Season So Far/
aots.moe/
akiba-souken.com/anime/ranking/
tama-yura.jp/animetory/ranking/?season=2018冬
a-ranking.com/15530
anikore.jp/chronicle/2018/
youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>AOTY:
>Violet evergarden
Stopped reading here.

Yuru Camp is all I need from this season anyway. Rest can go burn for all I care.

Good for you.

>Epic:
>Pop Team Epic
stopped reading there, I'm upset with your shit taste

aots: Hakumei to Mikochi

I'm not upset though

I never understood why people are offended with PTE. It is pretty perfect executed show for what it tries to be unlike shit like Inferno Cop/Luluco. Reminds of Tokantsu DJ or DMC

It is good show, but AOTS should at least be something that will be relevant and remembered past this season. HnM is too low key for that.

Underage detected.

Death March is good? Its the first time I ever dropped something after one episode.

for you maybe. for me everything else is low key and non-existent

If you were older than 30, you'd knew that mature taste = not caring about pretence.

>AOTS
VEG

>Great
CCS
Koi Ame

>Good
Overlord
Sora Yori
Loli Shogi

>It's getting old fast
Yuru Camp
Darling
Kokkoku
Slow Start

>Dropped
Killing Bites
Death March
Hakumei
Grancrest
Colors
PTE

>fate extra
does it have the plot of the psp games or the one from the recent musou? Either way it must be shit.

>dropping the UMU show
So much shit taste. Nero is a godess.

>I don't know what I'm talking about but I use words I'm not familiar with to prove I'm MUTURE

Death March anime adaption was so shit. They cut out all the interesting parts that made the main character stand out.

It is by all means horrible, very very bad execution of not very bright novel. But despite that it is very popular (not on Sup Forums) since it is this seasons power fantasy isekai with loli harem and animal girls. It is basically not shounen/edgy show but comfy sol in fantasy world about MC chilling out with his cute daugtherus and harem.

www.dailymotion.com&url=/video/x6cypq8¶ms=

reminder that violet wants to know what is love

You do know what pretence means, right?

AOTY
Yuru Camp.

God Tier.
Popteam Epic.
Koi wa Ameagari.
VEG.
Mitsuboshi Colors.
Sora Yori.

Great Tier:
Killing Bites.
Darling in the Franxx.
Takagi-san.
Tonkotsu Ramens.
Overlord II.
Miira no Kaikata

Good tier:
Grancest.
Beatless.
Ito Junji.
Hakumei.

Watchable:
Dagashi Kashi.
Ramen Koizumi.
Slow Start.
Citrus.

Dropped:
Death March.
Hakyuu Houshin.

Who are you quoting?

>AOTS
Darling in the Franxx
KoiAme

>GodTier:
Darling in the Franxx
KoiAme

>Good
Nothing

>Meh
YoriSora
Fate Extra

>Complete shit
Death March
Yuru Camp
Pop team epic
Violet evergarden
Killing Bites
Marchen
Citrus
Beatless

This always happens, just one or two good shows and everything else is shit.

The anime adaption is really bad. The entire story revolves around how the MC sees the world. He's very calculating and tries to figure out situations that could appear before they do, because it's easier to nip a problem in the bud than it is to clean it up later. The anime glosses over that completely.

We also don't see the characterization of the MC trying to actually calm down kids and get them to trust him. It just magically happens. On top of that we don't even see how MC ignores a lot of suffering that he could do something about, but since it's not happening under his nose he doesn't do anything.

No

>AOTY
>Yuru Camp.
Rare case when Ledouche doesn't suck balls

What kind of fucked up timeline do I live in where Ledouche is the only person with good taste?

It is original one written personally by Nasu, only loosely related to psp games or adding another spin to it.

At the moment everyone is confused about the story, even the cast of anime and those who animated it.

This is easily my favorite template thread on Sup Forums.
desuarchive.org/a/search/subject/Rate This Season So Far/

>not very bright novel.
It's actually a pretty interesting novel. The overarching story is about the existence of the world and how Satou actually ended up there. We get pieces here and there, but still haven't been able to put them all together to get a complete picture.

It is still enjoyable despite being shit. I am angry at Silverlink, but can't drop it since the enjoyable moments are still enjoyable.

The timeline where newshits trying to fit in think the most generic and uninspiring show of the entire season has any value.

>original one written by Nasu
that piques my interest. I hope it doesn't end up disappointing like Apocrpyha.

I am reading WN and it is very badly written compared to say Tsuki ga Michikibu. The story is somewhat interesting, but the quality of writing itself is very bad (not helped by horrible translation)

>Good
Mitsuboshi Colors
Yuru Camp
Cardcaptor Sakura
Takunomi
Pop Team Epic
Yorimoi
Takagi-san

>Watchable
Koizumi Ramen
Hakumei
Franxx
Overlord
Fate/Extra
Dagashi Kashi
Shogi Lolis

>Dogshit
Slow Start
Violet Evergarden
Tonkatsu Ramen
Toji no Miko
Grancrest
Beatless
Citrus

>droping anything after 7 episode in
Only on nu Sup Forums.

Fuck the shitty first categories.

>Enjoying the shit out of, fuck rules:
- Sora Yori
- Koi wa Ameagari
- Fate/Extra - guess it's a guilty pleasure

>Good:
- Kokkoku

>Still enjoyable but expected way better:
- Violet Evergarden
- FranXX

>So so:
- CCS

>Dropped:
- Yuru Camp - liked the first episode rest bored the shit out of me, also, annoying autism
- PTE
- Hakumei to Mikochi - I seriously consider this as objectively good. It's just not for me.
- Death March - dropped it like a bomb after that level jump in ep1
- Colors - cute, but got bored
- That generic owner/android shit series

>Not sure if continuing or not:
- Lesbians
- Ito Junji

It is made by Shaft and not in Monogatari/Madoka quality, but behind schedule/animators died and director overdoses quality

Wait until BD comes out, it's a Shaft show

Why are her ass cheeks fused together? Is she a burn victim?

Madoka quality ? are you joking ?

Watch the rest of Shaft catalogue. Madoka is still good by their standards.

>I am reading WN and it is very badly written compared to say Tsuki ga Michikibu.
What? It's written miles better than Moonled Journey. They're not even close. Think back to why Makoto did his entire "company" thing. There really was no reason. He just decided that he should do that, yet he acted as though the success of the business was vitally important. On top of everything else Makoto acts like a dick or an idiot.

Also, what do you mean by horrible translation? Sousetska offers some of the best JP -> EN translations I've seen over many many years. His stuff tends to be rather consistent.

What sucks about Death March WN is the beginning. The first book or so is pretty poor compared to the rest. I would say that the story doesn't even properly start until he gets the Chevalier rank.

AOTS:
Sora Yori

Enjoying:
Yuru Camp
Franxx
Koi Wa Ameagari
Citrus
Slow Start
Killing Bites
Death March (guilty pleasure)

Only for shitpost:
Pop Team Epic
Fate Extra

Dropped:
Violet "Mary Poppins" Evergarden

not that bad considering their best looking animus are 90% text and shadow silhouettes.

>- Death March - dropped it like a bomb after that level jump in ep1
That level jump is actually pretty important to the story. He killed the Dragon God with his meteor shower. That's part of the reason he levelled up so massively. The Dragon God ends up being a very important figure in the overarching story. In fact, the Dragon God might be the most important character other than MC.

AOTS:
Koi wa Ameagari no You ni
Mitsuboshi Clolors
Fate Extra
CCS
Yuru Camp
Sora Yori mo Tooi Basho
Hakumei to Mikochi
Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san
Overlord II
Märchen Mädchen
Hataraku Onii-san!
Pop Team Epic
Violet Evergarden
Darling in the FranXX
Slow Start
Ryuuou no Oshigoto!
Toji no Miko
Death March
Beatless
Nanatsu no Bitoku
Dropped:
Homoshit

They had time to give Mami a new rug but half the meguca faces were still in the movie version

How many other BDs are massive improvements?

>Love it
Kokkoku
Overlord II

>Great
Mahoutsukai no Yome
Killing Bites

>Mediocre
Darling in the FranXX

>Dropped
Everything else

I am not talking about plot (which TgM still is lot better), but how it is written: language, chapter composition, how story is paced. DM is pain to read and i read a lot of LNs. I can't speak for LN, and manga seems relatively fine - but WN is simply very amateur writing. TgM starts kinda like that, but author quickly becomes much better and experienced with later chapters written above the general LN quality even : while this does not seem to apply to DM

Oh, another 'everyone posts nobody reads' thread

I'm reading.

>AOTS
Sora Yori

>Top Tier
Ameagari
MahoYome

>Fun things are fun
Loli Shogi
Dame x Prince
Citrus
Killing Memes
FranXX
PTE
Colors

>Filler
Yuru Camp
Overlord

>Dropped
VEG
Death March
Marchen madchen
Beatless

>drops homoshit
>but keeps Fate Extra in

>Kokkoku
Disappointment of the season. Really wanted to like it, but somehow just dont feel it. Kinda of like Wizzard Barristers, despite this show having no relation to Umetsu aside using his designs.

Oh look another bait

It's bretty good and not knowing what's gonna happen makes it even more interesting.

No fucking shit. People have been shitting on VEG from day 1, what better way to get people to hate it more by pretending it's AOTS/Y and people will instinctively hate people who enjoy things they don't because how dare they. That's all these threads are. Falseflags.

T. Assblasted Kyoanusfag
Yuru Camp is AOTY adn sales are justice aots.moe/

>AOTY:
>Violet evergarden

akiba-souken.com/anime/ranking/
tama-yura.jp/animetory/ranking/?season=2018冬
a-ranking.com/15530
anikore.jp/chronicle/2018/

>People have been shitting on VEG from day 1
>to get people to hate it more by pretending it's AOTS
retard

I have BokuTachi tab opened in browser for last 3 days, and still cant force myself to catch up with latest chapters with that bland clone of Nisekoi

Reminder that the people saying Violet is AOTS/AOTY are all chinese.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA the damage control is over the roof.

it has a slow pacing that makes a show like this not appeal to everyone, it's no surprise it's not popular when it has old men as main characters. but i like:
anime grounded in reality especially in terms of animation
weak ass super powers
time stop world
slowly revealing the mystery of how the world works, I think it's well written
autistic anime rules like don't kill people or you'll die
and good OP/ED

>very good
sora yori
>good
death march, beatless
>mediocre
franxx, hakumei
>tumbling down and getting worse by the week
yuru camp
>on hold since week 2
veg, takagi, koi
>can this even be considered to be animation?
colors

I mean, you can go to any big website out there with seasonal anime rating and you'll see VEG on top. And don't get me started on muh China, I'm fucking tired of hearing how much they love the show.
Not him by the way.

Here we see yet another example of the sub-60 IQ retards who populate Sup Forums.
KyoAni actually has the will to try something experimental and intellectual for one in the history of modern anime, and the typical response from braindead otaku is "it isn't moe enough, where are my funny reaction faces and boobies, this show sucks!!!" This is exactly why anime is a dying industry. Fuck you all.

>VEGfags
youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs

>Someone mentions Kyoani
>It starts turning into a salesfag thread

Luluco and Inferno Cop were executed pretty well, though. I don't know how you can defend PTE, but shit on those anime.

Beatless is quite popular in japan despite how bad anime looks. Guess the novel is too known there.

I read the manga, but can't watch anime with such poor qualty of execution, expeced guilty crown and Mitsushima, but got poor quality vietnamese animated and not very well directed show.

Best to worst

>Great
Yuru Camp
Yorimoi

>Good
VEG
LoliShogi
Franxx
Gay basebal ramen assassins
Fate Umu
Colors
Takagi

>Dropped
PTE
Mxrchen Mxdchen
Killing bites
Death March
Grancrest

I've dropped everything I started this season.

Ryuou no Oshigoto
- dropped
Darling in the Franxx
- dropped
Pop Team Epic
- dropped
Citrus
- dropped
Slow Start
- dropped

I'm back to watching old anime because I'm bored.

Sales are justice and VEG is flopping I have nothing more to say.
>KyoAni actually has the will to try something experimental and intellectual for one in the history of modern anime
Kyoanuslickers actually believing their delusions and thats why everyone laughs at Kyoanusfags.

You're quite ignorant to how much things changed, I see.

Damn have I been sleepin on Sora Yori? Didn't realize it was so liked on Sup Forums.

premise and world building are way more interesting than anything else this season. thats at least why i like it. i am honestly glad that it hasnt been too action heavy, yet. the art is fine as well. sure, the animation isnt stellar, but by modern standards its probably still part of the upper half.

Yes, it all changed from one season to another because your favourite show sucks stay mad normalfag.

Calm down grandpa.

It's ok, but it hasn't capitalized on any of its setup yet. Wait until it's over.

>God tier
Yorimoi
Violet Evergarden
>great tier
Yuru camp
Mitsuboshi colors
Slow Start
Ramen
>good tier
Darling
Hakumei to Mikochi
Katana girls
Overlord 2
After the rain
>okay tier
PTE
Citrus
Takagi-san
Dagashi
Takunomi
CCS

Violet and Yorimoi keep pushing it and getting better and better meanwhile darling kind of dropped the ball and yuru camp peaked a couple episodes ago.
These on the okay tier already got into the "seasonal I like but will never rewatch" but they are still enjoyable.

I dread the moment they actually get to Antarctica. This is where the show can actually drop the ball, especially with the drama about lost mother hanging over their heads.

I specifically said homoshit, because i don't mind yuri.

Any love for best boys?

The drama until now has been so well made that I doubt they will fuck it up in the next episodes. I hope they don't destroy such a beautiful anime trying to overextend themselves with the drama.

Yuri is homoshit, user. The word you're looking for is "gay".

but yuri is gay

Why would you date CCS so low? I think it's a well executed return for the series even if it isn't straying far from the original formula.

It's also homo, so I don't know what to tell you.

Great:
Yuru Camp
Sora Yori mo Tooi Basho
Violet Evergarden

Good:
Citrus
Mahoutsukai no Yome

OK:
Overlord
Emiya-san Chi no Kyou no Gohan

Why am I watching this:
Death March
Darling in the FranXX
Märchen Mädchen

Dropped:
Fate/Extra
Pop Team Epic

Also planning on giving slow start and loli shogi a try.

AOTY
>Pop Team Epic

Watching
>Saiki Kusuo 2
>Junji Ito

Dropped-as-of-today
>Darling in the FranXX

Might watch later
>Yuru Camp

Not him, but CCS is genuine children show and even if one liked it 20 years ago, does not mean that same thing is as enjoyable now even if it is "as good"

*rate

oh look another kyoanus shill.

No shit, Sherlock. I wasn't accusing him of anything, I was just asking.

I think watching Sakura getting the cards yet again for the third time kind of annoys me but it's not like I hate the anime it's just not something I'm looking forward to watch every week.

I rewatched CCS a year ago and loved it as much as the first time.

>Whore of Babylon

>he is so jaded he can't enjoy Mahou Shoujo like he did 20 years ago