Darling in the FranXX

Where were you when Zorome won the Hirobowl?

>a fucking beach episode
Sasuga anime
Tell me why I shouldn't drop this shit right now

UMI DA

>onifags complaining about the episode
That's how you know it was good.

I can’t.

Where is the Charlemagne in the Franks user? I want to hear more of his theories.

Literally this

loved the interactions of the cast in this ep. also my man Goro being top tier as always and noticing how much of an friendless autist 02 truly is.

What did he mean by this?

Goro calling Fatoshi a mouth breather really hit the spot

Loving how he finally noticing Ichigo as a girl as well. Goro is truly an underrated best boy.

But I liked the episode, dumb Ichigofag.

>get rejected
>won't get fucking over it
>Has Goro waiting for her but ignores him
>would rather break up 02 and Hiro's relationship than move on

Threadly reminder Ichigo belongs in the trash

I liked how Hiro said it was an accident when he was intensely staring at Zero Two's naked body
what a perv

Disliking and complaining are different things, Onitard.

Did he have a boner here?

I know I had

You know what Oni and Ichigo's relationship reminds me of?

That one Michiking doujin with Asuka and Mari

She's so beautiful lads

I'm doing neither, dumbass Ichigofag.

Kek

I love cockoro!

>childbirth book

FERTILE
BREEEDING
HIPS

the digs at futoshi were great
>hey look it's a crab - is it edible?
>you want to eat even more?

that and him getting cucked by mitsuru. sooner or later he's gonna shoot up the plantation

Not him, but found something that was posted recently, for this theory.

I don't think he cares. He seems to be only interested in food. He probably only likes Kokoro as a sister or substitute mother who feeds him.

I honestly can’t comprehend what everyone sees in that pink haired sociopath who doesn’t give any fucks about the MC.

While you have the beautiful yet homely Ichigo who cares for the MC more than her life, willing to do anything for him and protect him. And cute af.
Some explains this derp logic to me please.

speedwatcher-kun, futoshi gets triggered each time someone is rude to kokoro, and he was ogling her while she played volleyball with miku

Because "beach episode", was a nice catalyst for amazing world and character building.
Especially ichigo.

>futoshi gets triggered each time someone is rude to kokoro
Sure, because he does like her, just not in a romantic way.
>and he was ogling her while she played volleyball with miku
They were looking at both girls with Zorome with whom he's best bros. They were just checking out chicks like guys usually do. It's not like he was looking at Kokoro as "ohh my one and only love, my dear Kokoro-chan"

Nothing to explain, it's just shit taste.

We did get some nice world building, yeah. I don't see much character building. And especially not Ichigo. We didn't learn anything new about her and her character didn't progress at all.

His waifu literally has horns and is called a monster.

I don't think this symbolism holds up.

Giving up is for losers.

> dropping an anime

Take a gander at this fucking normie.

Okay, now i know this is bait
we get this shot of her tits bouncing and immediately after, futoshi comments on how great it is

if you like zero-two you're a fucking beta with no taste

ichigo is patrician

I'm going to be upset if the finale of the first cour is Hiro losing 02, and the second cour is about him trying to get her back.

The way APE is talking it sounds like they want to push forward immediately with their agenda involving the "crevasse", and I can't imagine that whatever that entails will be healthy for 02.

When will shit go down? I’m guessing episode 11

Saying a girl has a nice rack doesn't mean you're in love with her.
Are you a girl yourself?

She resolved to compete in the Hiro bowl and and nearly told him her feelings, before the Shooting stars showed up to join in on the bullying and pull Hiro's attention away from her.

I mean it wasn't a big jump, but it was nice to see her less wishy washy and begin to understand her own feelings better.

What happened? Why is it going down after the episode aired?
>**,804位/***,804位 Franxx (regular) (***,647 pt) [*,*14予約]
>***,824位/***,792位 Franxx (amazon) (**1,022 pt) [*,*13予約]

Fuck off, salesfag.

Ichigo? More like Bitchigo

So Kokoro is pretty much confirmed for getting pregnant by Mitsuru now, right?

poor Ikuno and Fatso.

agree

ignore him

Not posting it doesn't mean it's not happening. It's at 860 now, by the way.

Ikuno is a dyke.

>l can't protect you
Geez, then Mitsuru become chad?

Futoshi whiteknights her all the time though. I'm not that user, so I don't think he loves her as a person, but simply because she's a pretty girl who acts nice to him so he's attached to her. Just like whiteknights in real life.
Mitsuru will probably end up having a more genuine relationship with her, and Futoshi will sperg out about it like someone just ate his last cookie.

this. zero-two is for the "men" who don't have the balls to flirt with women, and need her to make moves.

>The parasites were raised as child soliders, so they don't understand anything about sex or the opposite gender in general
>But they still understand to act like generic anime hentais in a beach episode

this episode broke the fiction

yes, but she will never win Ichigo and soon she will be without a partner. Both her and Fatass will go on a trip upstate.

Them acting like dumb teenage boys was funny

>I can't protect you
>protects you anyway

ikuno doesn't seem to like mitsuru anyway, atleast not after he said he'd rather pilot with 02.
she's either put off men, or gone full dyke

"I can't guarantee your safety."
>saves her

It's obvious now. Fatoshi is all talk, no action, and Mitsuru talks shit, but gets shit done.

She did actually. She admitted she was too hard on oni and still wanted to pursue hiro but knew oni made him happy in ways she could not do.

We learn quite bit more about her, or should I say her past with Hiro, again the reference that his more knowledgeable then all the other children, and it was nice to see ichigos "So you DO remember" reaction, it was a cute exchange.

I also liked that they showed ichigo to be 'very' aggressive, the last two times they where together it was super awkward, and they time before that she was avoiding him.

>and Mitsuru talks shit, but gets shit done

Yeah, like the time he shat his pants riding with 02, right?
Oh wait!

Only oni can satisfy his hiro sized ambition

That scene with Ichigo actually did things to my kokoro.

this scene actually made me rofl irl, it was a good beach episode lads.

Why is this allowed.

Because judging by how things have gone so far, it's the only Trigger anime worth a damn.

>episode 8
>Futoshi beats up Mitsuru for going near her
>cooks her a wonderful meal
please

I think it's the opposite. She knows she can't compete, but is telling him that just because he's with 02 that doesn't mean he should ignore her.

i am "that user" and i agree with this.
futoshi seems to represent the neckbeard crowd, being perverted, overweight, a mouthbreather and a whiteknight.
he's probably under the impression she likes him, just because she treats him a little differently for being her co-pilot, when all she wants to do is hop on that mitsuru dick and have her "first childbirth"

So we can all agree that Mitsuru is secretly the biggest Hiro's fan?

Sexual attraction is literally hard wired into your brain, not something you are taught.

Beautiful not fat babies soon.

I'm talking about in regards to Kokoro here. Mitsuru was deserved btfo in ep 3-4 because he tried to do something outside his capabilities. I can acknowledge his character faults, unlike fatfags.

This is becoming a retread of Kiznaiver, no wonder no one's buying it anymore.

Zorome just needs to get killed off already.

Annoying as fuck cocky little shit + his voice just hurts to listen to.

This episode has me scared. Surely Ichigo won't win the Hirobowl right? And with Dr.Franxx's comment, it seems like the spider route is being taken. Wouldn't that defeat Abe-sama's message and the Jiān metaphor? I don't want that homewrecker strawberry to take muh Hiro

So what? So she played more rough with him. He was still the stamen who saved all their butts.

This. Also notice how Mitsuru pulled the THICC Kokoro with ease. What a man.

Mitsuru deserves to be lynched

>the male of the species knows that he's attracted to the female of the species

now fuck off

>oni's reaction to being told they are official partners.
Incredibly cute, possibly fake, but incredibly cute nontheless.

>Mitsuru deserves milkies

ftfy

>just not in a romantic way.
They are all too pure to even know what "romance" is.

Of course. That's how that whole rivalry thing started in the first place.

Ichigo is so moe when 002 catches her alone and terrorizes her

This face gets me every damn time.

There is that flashback to them being kids
But i dont know if he still is

user, if there is justice in this anime then oni will end up being best girl that also captured MC.

mitsuro is going to be legit

>Blocks you're confession

Strawberry was great this episode though.

>is a total cunt to Ikuno
>treats 02 as a subhuman to further his goals
>makes fun of Hiro because he wants to save his freinds
>now is going to try and ruin Futoshi and Kokoro's relationship
he is a homewrecker

Why is Ichigo even still trying? It literally hurts to watch at this point. Pic related won, she needs to move on.

Sluts to the cross user.

there's a mismatch between the girls and the guys, and it's futoshi
ikuno and mitsuru - aloof
goro and ichigo - prodigies
miku and zorome - tsundere
futoshi and kokoro - ???
you mean where he was doing well, and then she decided to make him look bad so she would get to pilot with hiro?
it's a little weird, true, but how do you think early humans figured out sex? there must have been inherent attraction

>when the crackpot theory of /his/user ends up being correct

I love 02!

Interesting take on it actually. I like it either way it's shown she's worked though it and knows what she's feel and has accepted said feelings one way or the other.

Well user, was the kiss with someone special?

where's this from? Or which chapter from the 4koma I mean.

Ichigo's kiss is taking too much relevance in the plot, and I hate it because it means forced drama is coming.