Japanese comics

>Japanese comics
Do nothing, wonderful things happen

>Chinese comics
Cheat, do drugs, wonderful things happen

>Korean comics
Get beat up, women cheat on you, get stronger

Does the content produced by the respective countries relate to their country's psyche? Japanese = depressed, Chinese = lack of moral/competitive, Korea = depressed/competitive?

Yes

>>Korean comics
>Get beat up, women cheat on you, get stronger
You're forgetting 'beat your women if they get out of line or you think they like it'

I read jap and kor. Are Chinese any good? Not requesting, but describe their character archetypes and plot memes.

For all you who don’t read kor manhwas, “SStudy” seems to be a normal story Korean line, albeit with tons of H woven into it. Here are some plot elements that I’m pretty sure maybe common in other manhwa that I saw in sstudy.

>decent 7-8/10 (7 is average on this scale) college guy likes seemingly straight up 8/10 gal with long hair.
>They meet and talk with no Japanese manga shananagins, very realistic interactions of “hey how was that test” with some aknowedgement if akwardness and aknowedgement getting better at talking to girl(s) in general
>Sempai/Sunbei comes in and tries to ntr Mc BUT it’s not annoying genneric ntr, it actually feels like a realistic way for the plot the develope rather than “hey, I just had an idea! We’ll stick a dude in the plot and make the Mc sad/betadepressed!” And it feels real because the way the Mc deals with it is never just running away being a fagot like in jap manga. Since the reaction in manhwa is usually something in autistic we can root for, it’s not bad at all. Pic related. Anyway,
>Mc just alphas up and resolves his personal qualms with self iprovemt well paced in various areas and ends on a good note.

>gookshills are phoneshitters
Why am I not surprised?

>are the chinese any good?
It is what is said in OP's post.

Cheating, doing drugs, martial arts, etc.

Yeah I can read but is that all there is to be said
Eat my ass
Fuck dude, I wish I had found one of those by now

Fuck off, phonecancer.

Ok I will in a second but first let me take this call.
Girls the wilds was huge and the Mc only got to become a better fighter, I remember by the end he was still passive and wimpy when it came to the girl he was chasing. They took the jap route. Less manhwa like that and more like sstudy will be better for Koreans

>Does the content produced by the respective countries relate to their country's psyche? Japanese = depressed, Chinese = lack of moral/competitive, Korea = depressed/competitive?

That seems pretty accurate actually. Korean mangwas seem to have the most realistic characters. Japanese and Chinese are unrealistic, but in different ways. Japanese mangas tend to be wish fulfillment where everything drops into your lap. The Japanese tend to value cute girls more than Koreans ore the Chinese. Chinese manga tend to have the mc vs the world and gain incredible power while doing so. Chinese tends to care the least about girls and tends to portray the mc as unquestionably good and perfect even when he's a massive asshole.

So are Koreans just better when it comes to writing about relationships and school/college life?

If this relations is true, then suppose its related to the economy of the country. Also Japan should be depressed/content. They've peaked already. Where as China/Korea are trying to find their place.

Lets suppose we move this to a manga from another country, US for example. Our country is #1, so if a domestic manga industry were to be created it would contain themes about being the strongest/best and policing the world. This is exactly what we get with comic book industry.

If we move to a British setting, an old world power, we might find comics/manga related to nostalgia/pessimistic view of things. I'm not too familiar with modern British works, but given their humor, this seems to be true.

It's less about them being better and more about the Japanese and Chinese sucking ass at social interactions. The Koreans are the most social of the three Asian nations. The Japanese are antisocial autistics while the Chinese are selfish assholes.

Amerilard comics (Or as I like to call them ‘Jewish comics’) have a tendency to be nothing but political propaganda. This goes all the way back to the old days of Captain America beating up Nazis and Superman killing Japanese people with his laser eyes or whatever the hell Superman does to now where Spider-Man goes around respecting the female’s right to be a single mother.

Be it political/romantic/comedic/etc. those are just the frosting. The real meat is what is underneath all of them. The moral crusade, the idea that western morals are superior and we should enforce it to others. This permeates throughout all types of comic.

I like that point

Which make Americans all seem like obnoxious egoists. Americans know the world hates them though.

>Americans know the world hates them though
Lets not get too political, but its only the liberal half that knows that.

In any case, being obnoxious egoist is one way of looking at it. Another way of looking at is being the most successful country. Once again, if you look back at what China is producing in its comics, you'll see some parallel. China's economy is booming and is going to be a superpower sometime in this decade or the next. Their comic content reflects this, as they are mainly producing asshole pompous main characters.

So im not the only one who noticed that Korean comics always have some adultery plot in them...
What's the story on gooks with their obsession with adultery?

>lets not get too political
>but let me mention some politics shit nobody cares about
Stating that everybody hates Americans has nothing to do with politics.

Their women are obsessed with materialism. Whether it comes from china, japan or US, it doesn't matter. So infidelity is there.

Don't know, but their tv dramas are worse. They has actual NTR in them, and not the light one. I mean NTR with the girl being banged right in front of her boyfriend, who is sitting in fetal position crying in the corner.

That shit is extremely popular with girls around the world. My guess is that they get off on the power play.

~Everything worth saying has been said
~and now politics shit has made the thread dead
~someone mentioned an American comic
~and now people gone maximum autistic
~something that rhymes with Bed
/thread

How would you describe murican comics?

Cherrypicking: The Thread

>American Comics
Get beat up, get gun, shoot up school, michael bay explosions, an hero.

>>Are chinese any good?
Chink here, hard to give you a simple answer. They're not bad, and there are some true gems among them. On the other hand, however, they pale in comparison when put next to Japanese manga as a whole.

Chinese-language comics can be categorised neatly into mainland, Hong Kong, and Taiwan
>>Hong Kong comics
Represented by their martial arts epics. Art is consistently better than the other two. Fully colored releases are the norm. Story just revolves around fighting. Plot carried along by introducing new, stronger antagonists, or having a ally revealed to be a traitor, or having said traitor revealing his tragic reason for the betrayal, or having a previously dead guy revealed to be alive. That kind of thing.
In my opinion the most mature and complete product out of the three industries.

>>Mainland
Nothing representative. Riding on the platform of digital distribution, they actually have a lot of titles. Topic ranges from martial arts, romance, period drama, sports, e-sports, and school setting. Mostly, they're forgettable. I love Blades of the Guardians. That's about it.

>>Taiwan
Like the mainland, they don't have anything representative. Again, many titles, but forgettable. They produced an artist by name of Chen Uen who was successful enough to get serialised in Japan. I own several of his art books. No one else came close I'm afraid.

>German comics
Sieg heil, 1488, Eva Braun, cyanide, fin.