Right or Left?

Right or Left?

Rightsu

Shitty thread OP.
Here is an example of a good thread.

Ritsu obviously. She has the tightest butt + pussy and she has that amazing forehead to receive semen on it.

Ritsu is on the left, baka.

would fug yui
would date ristu

I choose option number 3.

>Dat sex hair
Ritsu is for fugs, Yui is for hugs

Who's that? Mio or Azunyan?

The sweaty one.

Tonchan

Literally anyone would be better than those two.

Love 'em both but Yui > Ritsu

No.

fuck off, pedro

If you want to fuck a boy or a mentally retarded person, be my guest. I'd rather not.

Ritsu. Yui is cute as fuck but she's retarded. Won't give oral because "it tastes icky" and if you smear your dick with something sweet she might try to bite it off because she forgot she had your dick in her mouth.

Ritsu. Yui is retarded

God I wish Ritsu was in a good franchise. Seriously best girl.

Ritsu with hair up or down?

Azunyan is my wife!

Hair down by far, but I would like to smack my dick against her forehead once in awhile.

Haven't seen you around recently Komeji.

men of taste

It's really like I'm back in 2008

delet

>K-ON!!
>2008
lel?

>Manga released in 2007

brainlets get out

Hi satan, good taste

>reading the K-On manga

left.

Yui is too innocent.

I think I just wanna kill myself or jihad along ISIS mates just for the sake of being promised a Ritsu on paradise.

I'd sex left and murder right.

>Ritsu
>virgin

Girls fucking other girls doesn't count as losing their virginity

Aw man, that's too much smug.

>Implying lesibans go to paradise.

Why I go in the middle of course.

K-on is for the boys. Hyouka is for the men.

Best girl from Hyouka, hands down. Needed more screentime.

Ritsu is the only choice. Yui is too special needs to consent.

Neither, I choose pic related. I'm black by the way.

god bless you tyronne.

My waifu Tsumugi.

If forced to pick between the two in the OP I would lean towards Ritsu

Mugi because she’s an absolute cunt

rude

There was a black guy in my campus anime club (I only went once) and he said Mio was his favorite because she gets good grades

I'm black and Mio was my favourite for a while. I loved her nice body and black hair but I thought she was too shy for my taste. I switched to being a Mugifag. I know it's the stereotype, but I feel like she really is the best. She has the nice body (like Mio) AND the playful personality I like and blonde hair.

Ui

Ritsu

I wanna date mature Ritsu!

Hair down Ritsu is overrated. Faggots just can't handle the forehead. The only scenario in which hair down Ritsu is good is waking up next to her every morning

top or bottom

Left is pure love

Okay gujs big question here

When did you first hear or saw about K-On and when did you watch it for the first time?

Unknowingly it probably was when I found a Mio doujinshi (that one of the jeans and holes) which was one of the first one I saw on Sup Forums back then on 2010 or 2011 along Azus@attack and the reason why I am into doujinshi these days.

And knowinglly I'm quite sure it was around 2012 when I first saw the ending, (I used to read it as "kon" like Bleach's Kon) liked it and got it into my USB. I'd listen to it on the night and stuff, until someday for some reason I thought "damn nigga this sounds kinda gay" and I deleted it.

It wasn't until 2014 when I was 16 that I'd watch the serie for the first time because a friend of mine had a profile picture of Ritsu and a comment that she would like to receive a love letter also because back then I'd be only into Bleach, Naruto, Death Note, Gantz and that kind of stuff, except for School Rumble which was the reason why I became a waifufag. So I started watching it, and yeah I fell in love with Ritsu.

So sometimes I wonder if I were to watch it earlier I'd have liked a different girl of the group.

Ritsu is asking for her armpits to get tickled

College Ritsu

I prefer Mugi, but if I had to choose, Ritsu would be the one.

I want to be Ritsu and look to the left

why does she look like a trap

freelance musician Ritsu

white collar Ritsu

28s Ritsu or maybe 30s

fuck you she's a lesbian she's mine

so when does this shit get good? on S2E5 btw

when your taste does

It gets REALLY good in S2E6.

About 17 episodes ago

I think I saw some youtube videos of it and people saying it was shit. I remember hearing it was just about tea and it was really boring.

I started watching it in high school and Fuyu no Hi was so good that I realized I genuinely liked it. I didn't hang out with friends on the weekends very often, so I'd stay up really late only watching maybe 1 or 2 episodes a week so I could make it last. I watched the movie late at night at my grandma's house and almost cried. I don't cry at anything anymore but episode 20 made me cry the second and third time, not sure about the first.
I also fell in love with Ritsu. I think I realized that in S2E14

who is this man?

I'll say Ritsu, because I can't bring myself to choose the left.

Mio

S2E8, 10, and 13 all the way till the end are great episodes. But yeah, if you have to ask this when you're already 17 episodes in you probably have shit taste.

Is it true that Ritsu is only really popular with Americans?

Literally me

me

She seems to be pretty popular on Sup Forums

pic half-related, this is mostly based on how many K-on threads I've seen that are filled with praise for Ritsu

WAO

fair enough

I've seen pics of K-On floating around on Sup Forums but the first time I really noticed it was on Kisekae 2. That was because the default characters were the cast from K-On and shit.

Based on appearance alone, I thought Mio was the cutest, but when I actually watched the show I realized how great Ritsu was.

Ritsu is my girlfriend!

Yui as a cheerleader!

>ritsu tummy
>ritsu tank tops
god bless great taste

Ritsu has a sweaty, stinky butt!

lol reminded me of that

DELET

Why do Mugi's threads on /c/ keep dying? All the other girls threads always get to image limit but Mugi threads keep dying prematurely

It was good in season 1, sublime in S2.

holy shit its true, thought she was popular on the underground, guess Sup Forums long ago is not.

She's the least popular out of the cast.
It died twice in a row now, that's the only times I've seen this happen.
We'll have another thread once the designated thread poster makes one, or else someone's going to bitch.

The pink tank top/green undershirt outfit is my favorite of Ritsu's

Mugi was never that popular, Mugifags were just the loudest.

For me, it's Nodoka

Is it okay to impregnate the tomboy?