Code 016: Darling of the RebellionXX confirmed

Code 016: Darling of the RebellionXX confirmed.

Hiro will become papa and make it rain for 02

>piloting alone is possible but very dangerous
Which one of them is going to sacrifice themselves piloting alone during the escape?
My money is on Mitsuru dying fighting Ikuno and Futoshi as karma for cucking them both.

only girls can.

No one, this show doesn't take risks.

He uses "boku"
So maybe another girl for Hiros harem

nope, both

prove it

Pretty sure only girls can because they literally become the robot

Hiro Blanco is a qt.

>The Stampede Mode

The Stampede Mode is always activated when Stamen disconnects from the robot (regardless of the fact that he is alive or dead) and all the control functions of robot are automatically transferred to the 02.
If Stamen is alive, Strelitzia returns to the Maiden mode after Zero Two disconnects from the robot.
If Stamen is dead, Strelitzia remains in Stampede Mode after Zero Two disconnects from the robot until a new Stamen appears for activating Maiden mode again.

nips believe that Strelitzia two modes, Stampede for pistil and xxx for Stamen.

Maybe in a spin-off, but I would hate it if they tried rebelling from Papa et al. It's such a tired trope.

Depending on what Papa and APE actually does, it might be justified to rebel against them
Like, if they use artificially grown kids for cannon fodder.

I don't really care if it's justified or not. It feels like latching onto a popular narrative trend just because it's popular. Many mecha shows exist in similarly dystopian settings and don't feel the need to make a social statement about it.

>Hiro Blanco

we need more chadhiro episodes

Yeah, but isn't the staff of this show known for making animes with teen rebellions?
Idk if the same people are involved, but KLK, Gurren Lagan, etc have been about rebellions
All I'm saying is the theme is running in their blood

REMINDER: Piloting a Frankxx is between a MAN and a WOMAN. Akito and Aiko NOT Akito and Arinaga OKAY.

This episode was cute and it added some backstory and foreshadowing. So i guess the next is suffering , who is the probable first victim ?

ESL so beware there it says that with the stamen they can activate the robot, without them they just go stampede, without the pistil you will never activate the franxx
make sences since there would be nothin to control it, the contronl are on the pistil ass remember
and this is only for 002, we already saw ichigo controlling it alone and it stayed humanoid

What alternative plot direction would you prefer? If not rebellion against Papa, what else could they do besides maintaining status quo?

>Doctor FranXX = Desiderius
>Zero Two = Desiderata/ possible mix of other wives of Charlemagne for storytelling purposes
OR
>Strawberry will be Hildegard and Zero Two romance is anulled

i swear to fucking god if karling in the franks is true then i will have the hardest nut of my life
instant 10/10

I hope they rebel. It would be worth watching more than this "papa papa mitete paaapaaaaaaaa let me kill myself for your sake I'm the goodest goyim papa" bullshit. So they have sexual feelings but none knows what kissing or childbirth is. They refer to everyone in the city as "adults". So can people not breed in this world anymore, and all the kids are clones and the adults have a long life span I guess? Why do they know nothing at all about their world history? Except 02 who has apparently been well traveled.

I want something to fucking happen. Smash the fucking system, run away, do something. I hate mechashit where the kids know they're gonna pilot until they die and they still go along with it.
I hope Mitsuru teaches Kokoro about childbirth directly.
...Boku is the male pronoun.

Why not? Psycho Pass is an example of how to do that plot line right.

Psycho-Pass had a well established central antagonist that wasn't the Sibyl System.

>boku is a girl term
Are you retarded?

Defeating the klaxosaurs, for one. You know, the whole reason Papa and that power structure exists in the first place.

That's status quo. The struggle of survival against nature is a constant. It's not like there will be some big bad boss klaxosaur that, when defeated, will herald an era of peace for humanity.

inB4 "DitF 24: Raid the klaxosaur masterbrain!"

That would be rather disappointing.

>papa is already dead
>monkeys make children think that he's alive to give them 'reason' to fight
>hiro is actually a hackerman (failure of specimen) that finds out this secret and his lover aka 002 has to kill him every time this happens
>etc, fuk squenix