How come Ichigo triggers Onifags just by existing?

How come Ichigo triggers Onifags just by existing?

What makes you think that? She lost beyond the shadow of a doubt. There's nothing to be bothered about.

Ichigo is so cute. Will watching the show make me hate her or does Sup Forums just have shit taste

Sup Forums likes her, Sup Forums crossboarders hate her.

I want to cum on her face.

>bulge

Ichigofags don't want her to be with hiro, that's your own assumptions

they are the only ones who care about her

All I want is for Ichigo to get over it already so best boy Goro doesn't have to suffer a love triangle.

Is this a trap?

BEST GIRL.

Because she keeps fucking things up for all the characters I like, not just Zero Two. Ikuno and Goro give her their full support but all she does is only care about Hiro even though she admits he's happier with Zero Two. She's dragging everyone down. If she doesn't move on and her bullshit results in her interactions with other people besides Hiro changing, then all this drama has been for nothing.

Ichigo is kinda useless tho

no that's just a regular boy

>tfw I like both girls so I can't get triggered by anything.

reading the threads will make you hate her
if you just watch the show you will be fine

Why is this boy wearing a bathing suit top?

why does she have to suffer?
I just want her to be happy

Drags the show down with her shitty subplot. Goro doesn't deserve this.

>why does she have to suffer?
for our entertainment

Kokoro > Glasses > 02 > Ichigo > Miku

this
fuck ichigo and her selfish feelings

could just get over hiro and be happy with goro
she chooses the suffering

Why would she be happy with someone she doesn't love?

excuse me miku is CLEARLY best girl

Why is she so hot? She has no ass or tits or his or anything special.

Stop being tsundere, Zorome.

she's not gonna get hiro so either way that's out of the picture
her choice is lonely sadfaggery or being happy with goro
she is dumb

>being happy with goro
Again, why would she be happy with someone she doesn't love?

because he is a good boy and if she realizes that too late there might be another
and she can't compete

happier than being alone

its actually
miku>strawberry>tsumugi>oni>glasses

miku>02>ikuno>itchy-ho>cockwhoreo

That's not quite right.
02 > Miku > Kokoro > Ichigo > Ikuno

Yabuki's ex wife gets what she deserve.

You're all faggots. This is the taste of the patrician:
0ni>Strawberry>Kokoro>Miku>Glasses

Oni is easily the most plebeian choice.

>patrician
>oni in top3
doesnt work

literally the most plebian choices possible

Ichigo will give you an heart boner, more so than the other girls.

literally maximum pleb m8

>cucked my shooting stars

she can't catch a break

Both my neuron network and dick fires up whenever she is on screen. She is the thinking man's girl.

>Ichigofag still sperging out even when Ichigo is placed 2nd
At this point I'm more convinced that you're just a troll baiting for reactions.

I want to see her suffer from some kind debilitating injury after a Klaxxosaur fight to even further her despair. Maybe lose an arm or an eye. A leg would be fine too.

>Anti-0ni faggots
Your opinions are as worthless as your lives

It is what it is, it's like saying you have patrician taste in music for listening to Justin Bieber.

Retarded comparison. Well, it's not like an Ichigofag can think of something better.

Acceptable ranking

Please explain to me why liking the most marketed and obvious girl of the show patrician.

man you are basic
a justin bieber insult in 2018

>02 didn't stick her tongue in Ichigo's mouth.
Wasted opportunity.

She triggers me because she's the anchor (one of them at least) on this show's writing at the moment. The point was made in episode 2, her relationship with Hiro can never work, but keeping her in love with him just turns it from a good lesson about relationships into a shitty teen drama about love triangle and a fuel for shipperfags.

Wait so less marketed makes girls better?
How can you be a hipster about 2d girls?
You have brain damage

>everything that's popular is bad
Isn't this website 18 only?

Hakase's gonna fix it. Trust in that based old fuck.

>Because she's a main character means she's bad
What is it about Franxx that brings out the retard in everyone?

>02 wears a tasteful one piece swimsuit
>Ichigo wears a disgusting slutty two piece swimsuit

fool, its

Oni=Strawberry>Miku>Nana>Kokoro>Ikuno

ayy

i dont think you people understand what "patrician" stands for. hint: it doesnt mean that you grab the lowest hanging fruit, which is clearly what youre doing. the actual patrician choices are miku or tsumugi.

Because she hasn't been broken by 02 yet

I fail to see the correlation between quality and accessibility/popularity.

You dont know that. She just has never looked at him in that way, just wait until be tries to kiss her and her whole mind is gonna become a mess

People tend to start liking someone after they find out they like them sometimes. Not for Hiro though since Oni swoop in before ichigo decided to make any moves

That's what the patricians did, they get stuff that weren't accessible to the plebeians. The true patrician choice would be Nana or some shit.

Then maybe he should make a move.

has nothing to do with it. oni is a very cheaply constructed character. the writers tried very hard to make the audience feel empathetic by showing her oh so sad past, please feel sorry for diz pur liddle babi. you got manipulated like a toddler chaising after a sucker.

Thats my point nigga

Why the hell is she suddenly treating that "kiss" from the second episode as something special and a source of optimism now? Neither of them felt shit during it, and she's also aware that when Hiro kissed 02 it made him go nuts and drive robot like a god. Is she just delusional now?

Since (according to Sup Forums) best girl never wins. wouldn't that officially make Ichigo best girl?

I was semi agreeing with you.

Oh, so patrician doesn't mean good, just something obscure.

You can say the same shit about Ichigo, changing the sad past stuff for muh childhood friend unrequited love.

>People tend to start liking someone after they find out they like them sometimes.
That only works on people with low self esteem. People with stronger personalities look for someone to love, not someone that loves them. And Hiro was established as the alpha of the group.

maybe you should read the posts that are part of the response chain. no one even mentioned ichigo to be a more reasonable pick.

Yes.

Did you even read the rest of the post?

first of all there are exceptions.
secondly it doesn't mean just not winning makes a girl best

Yes, it implies that the reason it wouldn't work on Hiro is because he has 02, not because it wouldn't work on his personality from the start.

Are the adults allowed to have sex or do you think all sex, even marital, is strictly regulated? The kids are all birthed in their panopticons or whatever so it seems like they are public property. It wouldn't suprise me if most pregnancy was in-vitro in this world.

There are exceptions.

Because they fit each other. Despite the papa's scheme being created to further their society's interest, they still force kids into pairs that would suit them best, the evilness is just the fact that they take control of the situation instead of letting them find partner on their own.

Stop it you Triggerfags.

But Mitsuru and Ikuno don't fit with each other at all and Naomi died.

>But Mitsuru and Ikuno don't fit with each other
Yes they do. Naomi was a special case, because Hitro is some new experimental baby.

As much as I like bulling Ichigo, I couldn't help but find this scene cute.

But oni was the one that initially chose hiro and gave him the option to be her partner

You guys just like ichigo, right?
Nobody actually wants to see her with hiro and win, right?

And? Even if she didn't, Hiro still wouldn't fall in love with Ichigo.

>instead of letting them find partner on their own
I have a feeling that the more the parasites find out about love, the less compatible they'll be with their partner and there'll be a rat king of love triangles with the only requited affection being between Hiro and __ 02.

fix'd

I just want her to be happy user.

why did they have to ruin glasses by making her a lesbian? who would be able to like her now? lesbians like trashy disgusting things, not proper, cute, shy girls

she could be happy with goro

People that actually like ichigo want her to be happy with Goro

>You guys just like ichigo, right?
Yes.
>Nobody actually wants to see her with hiro and win, right?
It's hard not to when Onifags keeps shitting on her.