Saekano

New Koisuru Metronome chapter is out.

Other urls found in this thread:

lhscans.com/read-saenai-kanojo-no-sodatekata-koisuru-metronome-raw-chapter-49.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Utaha a shit. Nobody cares.

Link lhscans.com/read-saenai-kanojo-no-sodatekata-koisuru-metronome-raw-chapter-49.html

I care

Fuck off. Eriri is the only shit girl. Utaha a best and her spin-off is great.

Nice joke.

>he laughs at facts

How's that autism going, Eririshitter?

FPBP. Can't wait to see Utaha get BTFO.

>Megumi wins in the novels and anime
>Utaha wins in her spin-off
Must hurt to be an Eririfag, especially since they're constantly with their "Utaha is going to lose in KM" bullshit in order to make themselves feel better.

>it's the delusional Utahashitter
As expected.

post better girls

protip you can't

>Utaha
>winning

Literally the face of a girl who knows she's going to lose.

Eririfags have always been a joke, This one is a good example.

>cares about a non-canon spinoff
That's sad. At least Tomoya loved Eriri in the LN.

He can pour his life into her work, but he'll never pour his semen inside her.

Eriri won in her spinoff too, though.

>That's sad
Yet here you are, in an KM thread, despite being an Eririfag.

Tomoya has also known Eriri for longer, before any other girl. Eriri is the biggest loser, not Utaha.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, user. That shit was canned, and you didn't even get a proper ending. While Megumi and Utaha both got kisses in the canon route with the former winning said route, and the latter having a spin-off that will have a proper. happy ending.

No, Eriri kissed Tomoya in elementary school. She's his canon first in all timelines.

>subject is Saekano and not Koisuru Metronome
And this changes Utaha's pathetic canon standing how?

And? Doesn't matter if she doesn't win. Tomoya and Eriri still have a special relationship as a result.

>And? Doesn't matter if she doesn't win. Tomoya and Eriri still have a special relationship as a result.
It doesn't matter that she was loved at one point. By the end she's exactly like Utaha, a loser. Her "special" relationship means jack when she didn't get anything meaningful out of it, just like Utaha.

>didn't even get a proper ending
That's not the point. She still won.
>both got kisses
Eriri got one too, even if it wasn't a special event.

>She's his canon first in all timelines.
But not his last.

>We spent a week in this room. It's pretty nice!
>A-a week!

>Besides, TOMOYA and I will be here so you won't be lonely.
>To-to-to-to-to-Tomoya!?

“Hey, Tomoya!”

>“Eh…”

>“Did you love me?”

>But even that last remaining courage of him is stolen by the mischievous smile of Eriri who suddenly turns around.

>“Did you love me ten years ago?”

>And yet again, Tomoya’s weak self is saved.

>“…L, like I care about that.”

>Failing to say the words he had wanted to, all he can do is repeat the phrase caught in his heart over and over.

>“I don’t care, I don’t care, I don’t caaaaaare~!”

>“Ahaha, your face gave it away.”

>Looking at Tomoya’s face who is ruined by tears that simply won’t stop, Eriri puts on a refreshed smile one more time.

>“You’re as stubborn as always, huh, Tomoya…”

>Along with that smile, Eriri disappears into the house. And looking at that smile, all of Tomoya’s regrets which should have already disappeared come rushing back to him.

>As she left, Tomoya thinks that maybe this was for best: that there is no point in him saying that “at that time, you’re the only one for me,” and that it would only hurt both the people who are living in the present and people who are looking back at the past. But in the end, he still couldn’t stop all the pain he’s feeling and his overflowing tears right now.
And yet she's still better than Utaha. Tomoya agrees, don't bother him about it. Utaha had to pathetically delude herself in her own scene.

Keep trying to make yourself better user. This means shit, because she’s still a loser at the end of the day. She might of been his first love, but Megumi is his last and that’s all that matters.

>Eriri got one too
That wasn't ever shown nor ackowledged by any character in the series, only added as a pointless afterthought/retcon in one interview after the series ended. Wow,.

>ITT: triggered Utahafags

>Moving the goalpost from Utaha to Megumi
Dumb Utahashitter who can't argue that Utaha is better.

You don't get a reward for finishing 2nd in a romantic race, especially after having been first for most of its course but dropped out of the lead due to stupid mistakes.

>says the triggered Eririfag in a KM thread
Seriously why are you even here?

>Utahafag is SO triggered he derailed his own thread talking about Eriri

Utaha has nothing to do with this. You’re trying to make yourself feel better by constantly repeating “Tomoya loved her first/she was his first kiss” as if any of that matters. In the canon route, she’s a loser, just like Utaha, at the end of the day.

Still canon, dude. Who knows, the movie may even animate it since it's deviating from the LN scenario. Megumi End and Eriri End are up in the air here.

>Utaha had to pathetically delude herself in her own scene.
You mean just like Eriri was doing by trying to convince herself that she would have won if she didn’t fuck up in the past?

It’s going to be a Megumi end. They aren’t going to bother animating the route of MUCH less popular heroine. Take your fucking losses already.

>Utaha has nothing to do with this.
She has everything to do with this when you talk about biggest loser, which is exactly what Utaha is then and now.

But Mayu is going to win in KM. And Eriri might win in the movie.

That's a reasonable conviction, not a delusion. We know for certain Tomoya never loved Utaha, but you can't know for certain Eriri wouldn't win if she didn't part ways with Tomoya.

Ok Eririfag. Do you feel better now?

>Eriri
>more popular than Utaha

I hope you're not seriously believing that either of them will happen.

>But Mayu is going to win in KM
Even Mayu knows her place at this point.

>gets BTFO
>doesn't concede and act like sore loser
Utahashitter, everyone.

Megumi End is most likely. Nobody is going to say otherwise. But Eriri End is possible, just not probable.

In all likelihood no one will win in KM.

Indeed. Utaha has to lose. KM is based on the novel Utaha wrote in the LN, and her main heroine lost in her own story.

Why do they never draw Mayu and Megumi together, not even in fanart?

The only sore loser is you. You’re PISSED that Utaha is going to win in her own spinoff because it’ll leave Eriri as the only heroine without a proper, happy ending. It’s a slap in the face. As an Eririfag, you were hoping that Mayu would win in order to feel better and have the upper hand in the whole Eriri vs Utaha war, but now you’re fucked. Megumi won in the novels and will win in the anime while Utaha got her spin-off leaving Eriri with shit; keep repeating the whole “h-he loved her first/s-she was his first kiss” bullshit like a mantra. At this point it just comes across as you trying to make yourself feel better.

>Utaha is going to win in her own spinoff

She will.

>tries to save fave and move the goalpost again from talking about biggest loser in canon that matters
Accept your BTFO already, Utahashitter.

surprise megumi at the end. cap this

You sound more butthurt and desperate than anybody in ITT, you know.

Utaha has no chance to win unless she gets her own V11 moment.

Utaha is too strong and stubborn and will surely choose Creator over the D.

Eriri won more than Utaha by comparison. This is a fact.

IWhatever helps you sleep at night.

Nothing tangible. Fact is that both are losers and the only girl with a special relationship with Tomoya is Megumi.

>see:
It's always Utahafags that bring up Eriri to shitpost her and downplay her to make their girl look better.

Utaha is naturally better than Eriri to anyone with a functioning brain and eyes.

Think of it as karma for all the times Eririfags constantly posted “Utaha will lose in KM” and “Mayu, the perfect combo of Megumi and Eriri, will win” in Saekano threads.

>tfw didn't read/watched this
>can appreciate how great Utaha is without getting involved in waifuwars
feelsgood.jpg

>Being obsessed with Eriri
Like character, like fans.

How is it karma when Utahafags don't cash in all the Megumifags who claimed Mayu is going to win too? They follow KM and discuss about that the most after all.

Megumi was reincarnated as Mayu in this timeline.

When Utaha picked Creator instead of Tomoya you are gonnna be in a world of hurt and tears. Remember, don't say we didn't tell you so.

>implying
I’m a Megumifag myself actually. Utaha is my second favorite though, and I’m glad she’s getting a happy end. Though it’s to be expected since this is her spin-off, and all.

Only Eririfags want Mayu to win.

Or at best, Utaha will get a vague implied end like Eriri in EL. Either way, KM still isn't canon so who cares.

>Eriri might win in the movie

Imagine being THIS stupid.

Assuming you aren't an Utahafag who is pretending to be a Megumifag, you're a non-vocal minority. Megumifags were first to bring attention to Mayu winning and always praised her for being just like Megumi with some Eriri.

Nope.

Yep.

Megumifag first, and foremost. From what I’ve seen in Saekano threads, the only ones constantly saying Mayu would win were Eririfags. They were saying that for two reasons.

-Utaha losing giving them the upper hand in the little war they have going on.
-Mayu aka the girl they convinced themselves is a mix of Megumi + Eriri wins thus giving them a win in a sort of way. Desperate reaching, but I disgress.

Better possibility than Utaha ever being considered. Stay mad.

>Claims to be Megumifag
>Sounds just like
0/10.

It's either alternate Megumi route that differs from the LN or a What If route if Eriri didn't leave to join Akane.

Both are my posts, that’s way. Not sure what that has to do with anything though.

Now you're just grasping at straws.

Of course it's alternate Megumi route. Megumi is the only reason people care about this thing.

Mayu being a mixture of Megumi and Eriri is undeniable.

Most Eririfags dont even read KM. They only repeat what Megumifags started and repeat to make fun of Utaha. Trust me, I should know. Utahafags were very annoying during S2 and they antagonized Megumifags plenty of times by shilling KM and Utaha after they gave up on the LNs, so it's to be expected.

i thought this was her
i don't want mayu to win

It’s an expanded on Megumi route. She’s so far in the lead in terms of popularity back in nipland that going with any other route would just result in a flop of a film.

>expanded on Megumi route
How would that go?

It's because Tomoya refused to read Utaha's manuscript for the final volume of KM. It symbolized her feelings being rejected at the time.

>They only repeat
So Eririfags stir the pot for no reason? Sad.

Utaha is shit and Utahafags are cancer. Everybody have good reasons.

Since it’s a film, it had me thinking that maybe the heavily implied sex scene at the end of the last novel between Tomoya and Megumi would be shown. Even if it isn’t all in your face, we get a scene leading up to it and then after making it clear that they had sex.

Hopefully no Akane shit.

Every girl is trash but Megumi is the least trashy

Utaha is great and Utahafags are bros.

>stir
Megumifags already stirred it. Mayu had better interactions, was superior, and being a mix of Megumi and Eriri made their respective fans cheer for Mayu. And Mayu was winning, so it wasn't wrong to say she was winning.

Nah. It’s quite sad and embarrassing that you’re in a thread for a series you don’t even read just to stir the pot. You stated yourself that Eririfags simply copy what others started.

>maybe the heavily implied sex scene at the end of the last novel between Tomoya and Megumi would be shown
This could damage Megumi's image so not happening.

>Utahashitter pathetically pretending to be muh bro Megumifags
Dat desperation.

Wrong.

How so? Didn’t white album have an implied sex scene?