Dragon Ball Super

Reminder that Completed SSB is just when you can use 100% of SSB for a longer time than when you have the aura

Reminder that Manga Hit was able to dodge a "fresh" SSB's Kamehameha, meaning he should be able to compete with Completed SSB now because CSSB isn't any stronger, just able to use 100% of SSB's power at all times, and he has been training.

CSSB Goku that is

CSSB Vegeta had been training post Black arc while Goku sat on his ass, not to mention, Unmastered Blue Vegeta > Unmastered Blue Goku in the FT arc

I thought most of people already got this months ago

>Namek/Freeza Saga
9/10, Namek part was pure 10/10 though

>Buu Saga
8/10

>Android/Cell Saga
7/10

>Saiyan Saga
7/10

And that's the correct ranking

>Goku vs Red Ribbon Army
10/10

So what about when Vegeta kept switching from ssg to ssb. Does it have the same results as a CSSB?

Are human genes anyhow benefitial to sayans? Goku is full sayan, gohan is 1/2 sayan, Pan is 1/4 sayan, Goku jr. is most likely 1/16, or 1/64 sayan depending whether Pan is his grandmother, or great-great-grandmother. They can still turn super sayans so does it mean DB supports one-drop rule? What with the fact that Pan was always weak shit while Goku jr and Vegeta jr still get high forms even as childreen? Does that mean sayan women are inferior (reminder DBS girls were fully sayan, not 1/4), or they just aren't as hardworking so they never reach that high power level? Is human x sayan interbreeding interracial, or interspecies, making it closer to zoophilia than just racemixing? Is there any chance for Goku or Vegeta line to get their lineage back on track and start increasing sayan genes proportions by having their descendants pairing with other sayans, either somewhere from the space, or different universe?

It minimized leakage too but i guess sealing the aura inside is a better way to do it for some reason since you can use the speed of blue to move around rather than ssg.

Yes but it's limited to Vegeta's reflexes, see what happened when merged Zamasu caught him as SSG.

Someone post a tier list of the female characters dick sucking skills

where did the 17fags go?

android 21 at bottom since she has fangs.

>Pan is 1/4 sayan
That's not how genetic works. If Pan is a halfbreed, she's as saiyan as Gohan, otherwise she would be just a human.

CSSB Vegeta > CSSB Goku = Golden Freeza

New bakery product found

I miss SSJ4

that's fair

what about the rest

gt is not canon, so anything that happened in gt is irrelevant.

Just like how UI is just a technique and not a powerup, you retard.

maybe strawberry

>SSJ4
>J
What are you, fucking gay?

its called SSG

>Goku = Freeza
Pretty sure Freeza would have kill him during their fight if that was the case (since Goku was trying to negotiate and Freeza was obviously trying to kill him). Goku is stronger than Freeza, not far stronger but still
Vegeta is probably stronger than both since he actually trained after Black arc, Goku will only surpass him with UI

kale gets 2 positions since shes autist /shy and angry dyke

chichi low tier

bulmas mom high tier

puar somewhere.

18 very high but looks at you with contempt jay.

That is correct

Goku transformed into a new form lets call it super saiyan silver and UI is a perk of that form. UI itself isnt' a power boost

This. And there is no fucking debt about it either.

Also you forgot Piccolo Arc. 11/10

Is anyone else /FreeKu/ here?

who's blanco tier?

So how does this shit work? Does it unlock the potential of your CURRENT self? Because Goku sure had a lot more potential than the water unlocked. Why don't they try drinking it now? Can you only do it once?

here
so fucking cute seeing these 2 show their true passion towards each other
i hope goku celebrates by tearing that pussy up

i dont think about that and neither should you.

bruh

there's gotta be a top tier

In the manga AS OF NOW Jiren and Vegeta are the two strongest fighters

I rank the Buu Saga at a 9/10, only because Vegetas Sacrifice and all of Trunks/Goten moments were 10/10.

kill you're selves

God I fucking hate 18

Until Kefla and Blanku appear
Vegeta is still top 4, tho

that's a retarded name, shouldn't the other one be "incomplete SSB"?

Which is why i said AS OF NOW

This is not the gay community. Now leave.

Is the Buu saga much better in manga form? I remember just not liking it past vegeta blowing himself up when I watched it. Going through the manga now

Then punch her

NOOOOO GOKU-SAMA PLEASE SPARE ME

>In the manga AS OF NOW Jiren and Vegeta are the two strongest fighters
It's weird to think about how true that is. Without Kaioken Vegeta really able is cross the gap in power here and there in the story.

Do you love U6?

>SS4
Call back to space monkey heritage of the saiyans, compresses the uncontrollable power of the great ape and masters it to evolve.

>SSB
Super saiyan, except blue!

>UI
Normal form, except white!

Why do people think super has good designs?

>U6 is gone forever

Somehow, whoever draw this, made it even worse

Pretty similar. I really enjoyed the silliness of it and excluding Namek saga I felt like it had the most sense of adventure to it. It was probably the most Dragon Ball-like saga of Z. Buu as a villain was pretty mediocre though

Goku didn't train with whis after the black arc at all in the manga.

Will master Ultra Instinct in 30 minutes in the tournament.

>U6

But it does. There is limited number of chromosomes and genes, which are code of everything about you. You don't inherite everything from both sides, but only parts to fill the base genetic quota. You can breed out traits somewhere down the line if you breed enough with individuals that do not have those traits.

It's pretty fun and much less dragged out than the anime.

He was merely pretending

Yes. Spinoff when

goku was a low born saiyan, but managed to reach god levels. I think it did its job just fine.

>tfw you're the least hated character

I hope U9 isn't the first erased universe in manga too, I think will be U10

what about Vados

NOOO!! But Gowasu! ;_;

More interesting than all the others.

2019. Caulifla, Cabba, & Kale all live together and fight crime. And also go to school together with Sensei Vegeta. And get tutored by Uncle hit.

Kawaii Blue Vegeta vs GoD Toppo will not be in the manga. Neither will final explosion.

Vegeta will beat Full power toppo with his cssb form

what's with all the videos of jiren dancing cumbia?

Well, in the manga he's already skilled enough to ask for "special lessons" of UI

It would make the most sense, what with Murichim meaning something along the lines of hopeless team.

Why is there a thread? There's no episode this week? Don't any of you fucks have something else to do other than talk about a show you don't even like half the time?

>Goodnight, Chrono!

Hakf-breeds produce way more S-cells than purebloods; hence why the only one who couldn't go Super Saiyan stupidly early was the one that got dragged into frontline combat at an early age, the same mistake planet Vegeta made

How will Dyspo fare in the manga? He's still one of the few relevant non u7/6 fighters

It subjects you to a super intense spiritual and mental workout that makes your Ki flow better. 'it unlocks your potential' is just paraphrasing for the sakeof brevity

Why was Zamasu gay? Would he fuck Ginyu?

Would you fuck Ginyu?

Why are you whatever you are?
And no, Ginyu is a filthy ningen

When does the episode air?

>goku was a low born saiyan
Not really. According to Toriyama, only trash saiyans were sent as 3yo babies (what he calls a "rocket baby") so if they actually conquer the planet the baby deserves to live but if it dies (what happened really often) then who cares. Goku was sent to Earth because Bardock thought Freeza was planing something but he wasn't officially sent at all, they told Raditz his brother was a rocket child as excuse, that's why Nappa and Vegeta ended up believing he was a low class warrior.
Goku wasn't supposed to be a rocket baby, so he's not a low tier warrior, he was a mid tier, like Raditz or Nappa, even if Bardock and Gine were confirmed to be low tier too and no he wasn't a top tier warrior, Toriyama said there was about 100 mid class warriors and only 2 elite warrios, daddy Vegeta and prince Vegeta, everyone else was low tier

He wasn't gay, just so narcissistic that the only person he could ever possibly be attracted to was himself.

Yes and yes.

If he's supposed to be stronger than Golden Freeza too that makes him really close to non UI Goku's max power

If he fights Hit in the manga, he'll probably do a little better since manga Hit is a pushover compared to his anime counterpart.
Making him one of the "Big Three" for U11 was dumb since he was a joke in the anime.

FriVegKu

No episode today?

See

Zamasu was right, ningens were a mistake

No.

Post the real one, faggot

STOP!

So we got only 1 episode more?

>and all of Trunks/Goten moments were 10/10

Trunksu and Goten are responsible for watering down the power level and importance of being a Super Saiyan, eventually it being nothing more than "back tingles" in DBS,

>Cabba vs Ribrianne
No way that's happening.

DELETE THIS

I think 131 is the last episode.

delet.

Should of been some kind of biological response to being around another saiyan who went super.

so 2 or 3 ?