Real shit?

Real shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iBuQ6dVwe0o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It only took like 20 years. But this seems to easy even though it makes my emotions burst. I won't forgive Miura if he makes a damn plot twist at this point. It has been 20 YEARS.

Casca will probably be healed, but twisted.
It'll be a twist, but a very interesting one.

Indeed, there has to be a twist of sorts. But at this point I take everything over derp casca.

Holy shit what a drama queen.

>I love... Griffith

>mfw I was only pretending to be retarded

I'm on pins and needles over her first pieces of dialogue. I really want her to be okay.

I mean, it's definitely gonna hurt. Remembering all that pain has to be unbearable.

>That fucking alien face

POTATO
O
T
A
T
O

She got dicked by a guy she always wanted, it's not that big of a deal. She lost some comrades but that's given when you are a mercenary. And it's been quite some time since her child was born so postpartum depression shouldn't be a problem anymore. It's normal that eclipse would fuck her up but she is taking it too far.

How long before she uses the behelit?
Im going to give it 5 chapters (or 3 years)

Never, Miura quit that dark aspect and now this is just Dragon Quest.

You are retarded.

Not the argument and you automatically lose. Take this L and never forget it.

Literally no chance of that happening based on what was seen inside her head.

she has the retarded fish lips, which confirms the original manga author's style

7 vaganias.

So what will the thorns on her heart end up being? Will she just not remember anything?

The memories about the eclipse. It's a painful memory she will never be able to leave behind.

getting raped is kind of a big deal and it shows from her nightmares. Retard.

So she will remember everything?

She will remember everything the thorns were a symbol of the eclipse breaking her heart and her child being corrupted. Remember they have the moon child. It will show itself most likely the chapter after on elfheim. Guts will not give up, and We have to remember Cascas personality from the Eclipse and the Golden age, she was tough, intelligent and calculating. She is not going to have some massive personality change she may just be darker, more "woke". She will not like Griffith, she will want to see the moon child. She will also most likely want to get rid of Griffith, Griffith corrupted her child, Griffith killed her comrades, Griffith is now not the same as he was, He is now Femto.

My bet is that she will.

I feel like she either isn't going to remember the eclipse or just not be able to have any emotions anymore or something along those lines.

Not having her remember anything would be stupid after we just spent several chapters where Schierke and Farnese symbolically helped her come to terms with what happened. Also the thorns symbolizing memory loss doesn't make sense, really, you would use something like fog for that. Thorns are used for something painful and since they are wrapping her heart, it's most probably going to be something along the lines of the memories of the eclipse being something she has to live with from now on. She is healed, but still hurt from what went down.

My guess is that she will have a similar anger as Guts in the beginning and her new character developement arc is going to be about learning to deal with the grief and anger. Guts will see himself in her and will try and get Casca to let go of her blind rage based on his own experiences and this will cause conflict within himself as well because Casca's fury rekindles his own hatred for Griffith and the fucking dog will jump on this chance to tempt him further into beastmode. Guts will have to keep himself in check and get Casca to calm down at the same time.

Or something like that.

>EYE(S)!?
I fucking hate these sensational blurbs, doesn't fit Berserk at all (but maybe it does since it's become a fantasy coloring book).

What did you just say about my waifu!

look at that edgy face

its pretty obvious that shes healed but the tiny doll is a dark side

behold the new edgelord of berserk

>BLACKed swordsman Casca and Guts going around killing apostles
neato

what if the curse is just that she farts real strong now and constantly?

Friendly reminder Griffith did nothing wrong

>boiichi berserk fanart.jpg

Broken evil Casca best Casca

Casca runs and gives guts a hug
>Casca runs and gives guts a hug

PLEASE

It will happen do not worry.

>Casca wakes up, suddenly her eyes sharpen and she looks troubled
>gets up without saying anything, walks outside and eventually starts running
>looks around until she finds Guts
>two page spread of the two just looking at each other
>Casca finally says Guts' name with tears in her eyes
>they both run at each other and hug
>another full page shot of Guts crying while hugging Casca like he's never going to let go
Please, Miura. Give our boy this one moment of happiness.

>I was only pretending to be retarded

It will happen do not worry Miura has been waiting years to write one chapter where guts is happy for real.

>r63
>retarded armor
every time

Every time.

Oh nice tit you have sticking

be a shame if someone lopped it off.

Read all of Berserk over the past couple of weeks for the first time. I was honestly surprised by how little we actually know about Griffith. Despite him showing up all the time, he's pretty much silent or putting up the messiah act the whole time.

Well we did get to this plenty of his inner monologues and reflections shortly before the eclipse. And afterwards his conversations with Rickert. Not much of putting up hear as he literally became the messiah to build the nation he wanted, as was his dream.

We know pretty much all we need. He's a psychopath with no real personality or soul. He saw a castle and decided to be a total faggot.

>YFW the first thing she does is slap Guts
>Proceeds to leave the gang to seek Griffith

>yfw she goes from being a potato to a vegetable

I might just kill myself if that happens

in before after all of this she still has feelings for griffith

Guts he finally be happy. He deserved it.

All those people think she will like Griffith clearly didn't see how she viewed Griffith in her dream and her memories of him

>Implying Miura isn't planning to rip our hearts out

Brother, I have hopes that this isn't the case but remember, this is Berserk. Why would nice things happen?

MIura will rip our hearts out in a more subversive way do not worry.

Sup Forums would have a boardwide meltdown. I'm not even joking. It would be the biggest, most severe assblasting in Sup Forums history.

STOP.
FUCKING STOP RIGHT NOW.

Any real chance she'll just off herself?

For some reason I'm doubting this will happen and I'm scared

You know what that'd lead to

I’m a little excited thinking about it desu

I thought it was there to show she's still a sacrifice.

>probably be healed, but twisted.

so it's either a rape fetish or an abortion fetish

>implying it won't be a boat fetish

She looks pissed. I don't think that expression is because she's sleepy.
She probably will be really angry like Guts was shortly after the eclipse

She's literally opening her eyes in that panel. I doubt she has had the time to even realize where she is yet.

its the representation of a fucking scar, its so deep its its literaly like throns around her hearth

she is cured of potatoness, but she will forget or forgive what happened.

post yfw the tiny Casca that's now in control was actually Ubik in disguise in someone's memories again

>but she will forget or forgive what happened.
Did you mean *not* forget?

>cure her retardation
>she remembers everything
>goes crazy again
Why didn't the gang think this through?

yeah forgot the put the not there

It's definitely a possibility and Sup Forums has called it out for a while now

I'm also wishing Casca would ditch the gang for some more Griffith cock

youtube.com/watch?v=iBuQ6dVwe0o

clearly the only solution is to rape her until she goes full circle back to unretarded

Its been decades in the making.
If he doesn't give Guts (and us by proxy) a bone here, I'm gonna riot

>Casca wakes up with tears in her eyes
>Looks around for Gutts
>Screams can be heard
>Gutts is out fighting Apostles
>Griffith enters the tent
>Scherike runs to tell Gutts
>Extends his hand to Casca
>She takes it
>Gutts comes back in
>She's gone

get hype

Fucking hell, I feel bad for laughing.

>Clang
Nice touch

Gonna bet it's going to be meeting guts or the point where she falls in love with him, maybe still caring more about Griffith.

B E H E L I T
E
H
E
L
I
T

you motherfucker

she wishes she was as pretty as Rickert

It's hot, isn't it?

>Guts crying while hugging Casca
New iconic Berserk spread next chapter, lads, mark my words

>Casca uses Behelit to gain power to kill Griffith in revenge

>casca becomes an apostle
>rapes guts
>now griffith takes care of guts and goes on a quest to unpotato him and kill casca

NTR incoming

and then he gets on a boat

Why are her eyes blue?

>I love ... Cocks

yup, it's really shit

She's gonna get her memories back, but will she remember everything that happened while she was a potato?

If not, she's definitely gonna be shocked to see Guts as he is now. He's got white hair, wearing all black, missing and eye and arm, shitloads of scars, and he's become a beefcake supreme. She's probably going to be scared of him. Also, I bet she's going to be pissed that he hasn't been taking care of Rickert.

I forgot the god hand even existed

People died waiting for this. Worst/best part? Some of the people waiting for this will die before the next chapter comes out, and will never know how it actually came out.

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT
FINALLY

This is one of the few things keeping me going.

She got tentacle raped too tho

this is great