Kusuriya no hitorigoto chapter 10

lhscans.com/read-kusuriya-no-hitorigoto-raw-chapter-10.html

Thank you for the link!

What's with that random second to last page?

The lust demon next month!

This thread will die like the interest for this manga

I think you mean 2 more months? there's the annoucement at the end of the page saying the manga will take a break in March....

>the manga will take a break in March
Thanks for the heads up, now to wait for the translation.

It's from Raise wa Tanin ga Ii, don't know how it ended up there.

Found this in the Thai translations.

>implying anyone here can read jungle runes

It's a missing page you don't find in the raws because .

She looks like that panel of Nagatoro after groping senpai

>Nagatoro
both have M male leads, so you aren't far off

I want to rape Cat-cat!
I want to kiss Neko-neko!
I want to lick Nyaa-nyaa!
I want to marry Meow-meow!
I wanna impregnate Kitty-kitty!
I want to give Mao-Mao my poison!

I'll check it out if you can sell me on it.

Mad pharmacist/poison fetishist solves cases in ye olde not-China.

How hasn't she been raped yet? She lived her whole life in a whoretown, for fucks sake.
And don't start with the "muh fake freckles" thing.

Being under the protection of the top prostitutes and local doctor helps.

I'd rape her

Pharmacist girl is kidnapped and sold to be as servant on the harem palace on old china, there she manage to resolve a problem with poisonous makeup and manage to become a consort direct servant, goes around helping with any medical case that happens and has a poison fetish (is incredible hot in a twisted way)

for a reason, I really like that panel when one of the prostitutes is hugging her and is all worried for Maomao after she tasted cacao for the first time, I wonder if they miss her

They probably see Maomao as a younger sister/daughter, just like the inverse is how she sees them.

Assuming this is Jinshi

The proper response is "Control yourself, Jinshi" or something similar.

what is going on here?

Just what the filename says, user.

is those cases were poison=aphrodisiac? or is real poison?

No, it's real poison. If you'd been reading the manga/LN you'd know that Catcat has resistance to poison due to self-experimentation. It's to the point that she merely gets high off of taking poison. It's why she makes a good food tester for nobles in notAncientChina.

Funnily enough, thanks to her experimentations aphrodisiacs don't work on her. Poor maidens and Basen that believed her senses are normal.

Eh, she makes a good food tester because she can easily identify poisons, not because she has resistance to them.
Hell, if she couldn't instantly identify poisons she consumes, she'd be the shittiest food tester ever.

Hmm, well, food testers are considered disposable, and I guess if they keel over that's a good enough signal that the food is poisoned, so I guess you're right.

>she merely gets high off of taking poison

thats hardcore, like really fucking hardcore.

What's truly "hardcore" is that she experiments on herself, and solely for the sake of knowledge about poisons at that. She's quite the mad scientist.

And even she couldn't defeat allergies.

I think I'm going to read this

Enjoy!

allergies is no something you can really develop a resistance, is just a natural weak point your body has and doesnt know how to fix it.

test

you cant be called a mad scientist if you dont experiment in yourself.

no

let's hope she's also experimental in the bedroom (you wish, Jinshi)

>It's to the point that she merely gets high off of taking poison

I wonder if that feels better than your regular drugs.

I'd actually disagree here. Self-experimentation was merely the method by which Catcat expressed the requisite craziness to be called a mad scientist. Most mad scientists would merely operate on other humans/living beings/corpses, usually against their will.

Considering most poisons are designed to kill people, probably not, even with her tolerance for it.

this is a monthly right?

Yes, and the LN gets updated with a new chapter irregularly. When it's updating, it's often a new chapter every few days; when not, it could be weeks or a month before a new chapter gets posted. The manga is pretty far behind the LN.

Yes.

Yeah webnovel translator has taken a break currently, otherwise updated are quite frequent.

Remember to support the author by buying the manga.

Pimps don't let virgin potential recruits get raped, it's bad business. Also she has her adoptive dad.

She's so adorable in the manga

>"oxidized"

Isekai confirmed.

She spit it out.

I though she trew up.

eh?

Did you post this in the wrong thread?

He's didn't. Instead of this, you got .