Abyss

maiden abyss thread

So papa visits naharete village regularly. Does he abandon the copies/praying hands after a while, or bring enough cartridges to make it back up? Can the village replicate anything if given enough value? Who is goopit lady? Why is Lyza a best?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mgz0FqnMXJ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Lyza
>Lord of Annihilation
>best

Oi. Regu..

I WANT TO CUM INSIDE OZEN!!

My wife Maruruk is so cute.

next chapter when?

This series in a nutshell

Sodesu, watashi wa Ozen.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mgz0FqnMXJ0

Witch white whistle shall become lord of the dance?

maybe bd exploited the village's value exchange properties to further his own experiments. since it was shown that the village can "destroy" or "enhance" bodies, he may have exchanged other parts of himself, or items he collected, in order to further his own goals

Srajo, I'm betting he has some sick moves.

>Put "made" on the search bar as always
>0 results
>Browse catalog
>Recognize Bondrewd picture
>Brainlet OP put the LAST word on the title for some autistic reason
Prepare for thread in abyss

pretty much

I always search for abyss. that's the only distinct word in the title.

>makes beast charms to protect reg and his friends
>hasn't lied to him at all
>people think she is evil because of a couple of spooky faces
It's like you guys don't remember the Ozen arc at all.

>Put "made" on the search bar as always
>Not searching for the most important word of the title
You have no right to call others brainlets.

When she wakes up she has a surprise lol

was there any difference on the blu ray version? nipples maybe?

Let me be clear
Let's pretend this is the Chūnibyō Demo Koi ga Shitai thread
Will you be retarded enough to put the last word in the title, instead of the first, and then come up with the excuse that because you are autistic enought to find stuff by the last word, it is not your fault that no one can find the fucking thread?

>>hasn't lied to him at all
I don't think any of the main characters has actually been lied to.
Information has been withheld, but no real lies (not counting Ozen and Leader temporarily misleading Riko about Lyza's grave and her glasses, respectively.)

Minor fixes only really. No nipples.

Of course, I also hope no one lose an eye or more in that small Bun setback

>you will never hold Nanachi like this

stupid bunnies don't deserve to be held

>can't figure the keyword of a title in a case by case scenario
>calls others brainlet/autistic
The irony of this just flew over your head.

how dare

I wonder if they will make a mod based on this

Why are you fags so obsesed with animated underage niples?
looks like that this show is really for pedophiles after all

it's not for them, but it definetly attracts some

>TFW so many doujins are left untranslated

I would pay money to have the moth doujin translated

Thread in abyss
As expected

That's what happens when people fuck up the title in the OP

I've always wondered what that thing is.

It's one of those play-pen things things that are at some McDonalds and Burger Kings in the US.

does it involve the butt sneaking up to her face?

op here
glad you found the thread, freindo
try not to be so rustled, but its not a big deal
ill put 'made' in the title next time i make a thread, just for you
i make a thread maybe once a month so this will probably not have a big effect on your life

Keep this thread alive or let it die?

yes

Just read the new chapter. So that cute ball of fluff is just a carbon copy of Mitty? But Riko had just said she recognised her as the real one
Also what's with 'hell'? I didn't understand jackshit about what that hobo said at the beginning

Why riko des not notice that that thing is not mitty. It clearly has two eyes.

She never saw the rug Mitty.

Abyss was a hell before, as it is now

True. Also, re-reading the chapter, that one is a perfect copy of Mitty DOWN TO ITS SOUL. Kind of a bullshitty way to bring her back, and it's also cuter than rug-monoeyed Mitty

They were a bunch of greedy people that wanted to be "more" than human. I think that means they wanted to get blessed. Maybe the village is the way they wanted to do that.
But Veko protested that idea and got prisoned.

I didn't know owlspider had a doujin

what is reg saying here?

I would be fine with Tsukushi bringing Mitty back if in the end, the dumb bunny finally gets over Mitty and moves on with Reg and Riko.or just fucking dies/gets prisoned because she can't let go

"my red rocket is better than Nanachi's"

U mad brö?

>red rocket
you mean reg rocket

Lewd

This has already been decided! Step aside mortals!! For Riko the DanceMaster, Lord of the Breakdown! She knows no mercy, nor fear!

Veko will destroy that village for sure.

You know what, what if Reg's robo benis is actually a rocket artifact?

I can assure you, this is not the case. Much to the chagrin of the entire black whistle community.

She sure does.

If you where able to create a copy of what copies things, would you eventually be able to lower the cost of copying? To the point where you could feasibly create a second Value Village? A second Abyss? Abyss made in Abyss when?

>Made In Abyss won Best Score and Anime of the Year at the Crunchyroll Awards

Feels good.

>Made In Abyss won

Anime is saved

I honestly didn't expect it to based on the previous nominations. It was overall a My Hero Awards show.

How weird. I'd expect them to condemn it for how """pedo"""" it is.

It was, but the important category is AOTY.
almost next to nobody care if you don't win AOTY

That's just from the Crunchyroll CEO

Was there ever any doubt anons? Made in Abyss is not just anime, not just animation. It is a voice. Art.

Made in Abyss is the true patrician's choice.

Whew, best score was obvious, but AOTY was pretty up in the air. Just more reason for more seasons.

Please Akihito see this and pump out chapters more often.

>Can the village replicate anything if given enough value?

It made a copy of and immortal Mitty with and exact coy of its soul. If it can do that it can do anything.

When will the next chapter be released?

5 minutes

5 minutes.

Whenever he starts streaming next+20 days

alright who botted the polls? there's no way this would win against my spic academia in a popularity based award show.

>So that cute ball of fluff is just a carbon copy of Mitty?
Yes. like cloning a Pokemon, it is an exact copy, including its soul and memories.

>But Riko had just said she recognized her as the real one
Riko never met original Mitty so what the f**k does she know. Also they are BOTH the real Mitty, that is what a perfect copy is all about. The fact that Riko thinks it is the real one proves how perfect of a copy that thing is.

>Also what's with 'hell'?
The Abyss is Hell, There is nothing but suffering and death in the Abyss. Calling it hell is a perfect description.

>speed reader

Won what?
Pls spoonfeed me

August

Niggeroll awards

There needs to be a universal fucking rule across all boards that people need to fucking read whats in a fucking thread BEFORE posting in it. Like holy fuck anons. Why do you do this shit??? THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION IS LIKE RIGHT FUCKING NEXT TO WHAT YOU JUST REPLIED TO. JUST FUCKING SCROLL YOU LAZY FUCK. SCROLL!

Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different.
I chose the impossible. I chose... Idofront.
A place where the artist would not fear the censor.
Where the scientist would not be bound by petty morality.
Where the great would not be constrained by the small!

>Pls spoonfeed me

fine
there is a website called CrunchyRoll, it streams anime
they did an award thing, people voted for best anime,hero villain, etc
i guess Made in the Abyss won on one of the categories.

Not to be a party pooper or anything but Bondrewd is living communism as far as Zohalic goes. Idofront is rapture if Andrew Ryan was controlling nearly everyone there. So the connection is kind of weak as far as that goes.

Now from a 'do what you want because its right' perspective yeah, Bondrewd would thrive in a place like rapture, but that doesnt make Idofront anything like it.

It's posted every thread. Just ignore him.

Im semi-ashamed to say I know it is. But I thought I would just add to discussion anyway. It is an interesting point either way. Even if it doesnt quite add up, I understand where its coming from.

The post where it's explained has been deleted, mate.

>f**k

>he doesnt have 4chanX or an equivalent app
Is stupidity my fault?

But he is a boy.

Who is Lyza's white whistle?

boys can be wives too!

I know a granny that will kick your ass if you keep talkin like that boy.

Me

Its an interesting thing because it isnt Torka, so someone before she got married and had a kid. Who wouldve loved her enough before that, and died in the abyss, to give her a WW?

But wives contain the XX chromosomes, while boys contain the XY chromosomes.

Her parents
Her siblings

Not that i want to get into it but there are more then XX or XY. So its not like it would matter from a biological perspective. Mark is dressed that way because of Ozen more then likely. We dont know why.
Oddly enough never mentioned, so its possible but you think they where delvers of her caliber too? Consider what kind of person she was I doubt she had parental influence, or siblings. But its possible....