youtube.com/watch?v=Cyl2SY5RSFw
youtube.com/watch?v=mOXeTx0S66M
youtube.com/watch?v=rMIYyauU8ok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck those kids

> not Shonen Heart

Every opening grew on me eventually.

OP2 > OP1 > OP4 > OP3

OP 3 is great, the animation is weird though.

is this anime really that good?
I saw the first episode. it seems generic af

Give it some time. I liked it a lot.

So the Hi-Evolution 1 Blu-Ray came out with a PV for the next movie. Looks like Dominic is going to be in it after all, but no clue as to what his role might be. I still can't believe they're actually going through with this Anemone being an idol thing.

Renton is pretty bad

It is generic as fuck. It's also really well done, and takes it's time to build it's characters and their eventual arcs and conflicts.

>Eureka gets a ton of different visual changes throughout the series
>Renton stays completely the same, except he's drawn with a "cooler" aesthetic during some dramatic moments and eventually keeps that look permanently during the final arc. Oh and he gets a cool new jacket at episode 50
Did this bother anyone else? Renton should have stopped looking like a sperg closer to the midway point. His new outfit at the final episode was timed perfectly though.

It's alright. The main couple are boring as fuck and there's some filler on the backend, but the OST and side characters are great. The show has a ton of personality.

I actually hated everyone else way more than Renton at first.

It’s one of those animes that picks up about several episodes in desu

Just like with NGE, there are people who think it's a shitty shounen, and people who appreciate character development.

>yfw anime will never be this good again.

Well, Eureka is pretty okay, for now.
Holland is a cunt

If you have 2 digit IQ it may be fun.

but NGE started pretty good

Holland is a cunt for like 10 episodes I think. He gets better.

It was shit when it aired though, thanks to those retarded kids, the assholes in Gekkostate and Holland who deserved to be cucked.

>like 10 episodes
user...

IQ doesn't mean much
Einstein had a pretty low IQ. Then, they raised it up after his death

maybe the isnt a cunt in the LAST 10 episode

Character development. Just watch it.

He only stops being a cunt the last 10 episodes.

I've seen the show, Holland acts like a bitch for far more than just 10 episodes.

It's been years since I watched it, but I stopped hating him after they finally started revealing a little of the gekkostate backstory and stuff. He stopped being a total ass way earlier than episode 40.

the sequel and the movies are shit, right?

Holland makes more sense when you realize he's an immature piece of shit and is mentally only a year or two older than Renton. He's not written to be a sympathetic character in any way until he starts to actually grow up in the later half of the show. Just like Renton. Really the two of them are pretty interchangeable as protagonists.

Absolutely! Make sure you check out AO too when you finish the first one.

Show me a smart person with 99< IQ. IQ starts to get less relevant after 120 points. Also, Einstein is a pretty weak reference for intelligence, he didn't had anything special that many others didn't.

>AO
Why Bones why?

This guy gets it.

Don't be an asshole.

You mean Holland is the co-protagonist?

Except that Renton has the excuse of actually being as old as he acts. And Renton matures a hell of a lot faster.

Post art from the Blu-rays

>Dominic is in it
Fuck now I have to watch it after all.

>he didn't had anything special that many others didn't.
user...

should i watch the 1080p?

Which is why I say Holland isn't written to be sympathetic. They're both portrayed similarly, but one is a child and the other is an actual manchild.

If you don't mind the 4:3 aspect ratio then I highly recommend it.

It felt like it was going fast at first but by episode 5/6 I really got into it. It's alright.

Yeah, the ratio is only 4:3

I love the little blonde loli.

Yeh, too many technical terms and definitions

we gonna get that movie subbed soon or not? It came out on dvd/bluray yesterday

Main character is a literal race traitor.

His waifu is basically from the race of aliens who fucked up Earth.

They've taken a big shit on the original story with every film and continuation. Remember the clusterfuck that was Pocket Full of Rainbows? Ao?

Let's be honest with ourselves, everything that made Eureka Seven good was a fluke.

Someone will get to it eventually, but if I recall correctly there's only about 20 minutes of new footage in the very beginning

Yes

Thanks for the nostalgia trip user.
>E7
youtube.com/watch?v=Cyl2SY5RSFw
>AO
youtube.com/watch?v=mOXeTx0S66M

I still think AO gets too much shit for what it is.

Is it really that much to ask for more Eureka that isn't utter garbage? Why do they need to constantly destroy the legacy of the original?

Is this worth a 32gb Coalgirls download?

You could always get the first few episodes and decide for yourself. Personally, I love it for the creative universe and the wide cast of characters. Characters that are allowed to be both small minded, childish, nice, cute and everything in-between.

It needs SoL after the end of the original, with rebuilding and exploration of the world.

Anemone and Dominic are the best couple in the anime. Renton became a little too preachy near the end. And Talho suffered too much stress for chasing a hung up man that she literally chained Holland with a baby.

E7 out here teaching men to wrap it up and avoid crazy bitches.

By the end of the series he turns into a great character.

We know too little about the two jamaicans and the interracial relationship between the two teens was the epitome of temporary. They'll break up and find other people to fuck because that's how it goes.

Renton looked older with the longer hair and sharper chin by the 4th opening.

This. If you were watching it weekly, it was a hard watch. But it's also a lesson that 52 eps is the best way to air an anime instead of these 12-13 ep bite size cours they air.
E7 wouldn't have been any good if they just aired 1st cour now, 2nd cour next year. People would be incensed at how no character development was happening.

PV for the next movie, new Nirvash Spec 2 design

youtube.com/watch?v=rMIYyauU8ok

He didn't actually have that look in the show itself until the last few episodes though, and a select few dramatic scenes before the final arc.

Einsteins brain had an abnormal ratio of grey matter. He was a smart guy

The world building was a great part. It would have been awesome if there could have been a follow-up focusing on something like a team of scientists working with the scub coral. Exploring the nature behind the limit of questions and the seemingly weird/magical powers the scub corals seem to exhibit.

That would have been a good setup for Ao instead of the weird time travel crap, as well as dealing with being the first human-coralian hybrid.

It's a slow burn

so it's gonna Anemone's movie? She is confirmed to pilot since there is art for her pilot suit

>I still think AO gets too much shit for what it is.
That's because it IS what it is, a continuation however indirect of E7. If it was some random show that didn't ruin a fantastic shows good ending it might be a solid 7/10

The high points are beautiful, masterful even. But the low points are really bad and they drag. It's a heavily flawed series, but if you find yourself invested in Renton and Eureka's relationship, the payoff is truly outstanding. One of my favorite endings ever.

AO is still garbage on its own. There is no excuse for Truth and the literal retcon cannon.

It's way too long for what it is and It doesn't really hold up.
If you're into watching older anime and/or have a high tolerance for post NGE ineffectual protagonists especially give it a go but if you only like good anime you shouldn't bother.

The cannon is canon. That's the only truth.

with ending you mean ep 50,right?
I heard the sequel is garbage

Yes. The entirely of episode 50 is fantastic, it's the perfect culmination of Renton and Eureka's relationship as well as the development of each of their characters. It's beautiful. AO gives you the impression that it was written by some bitter fuck who hates happy endings or positive themes and is generally bad all around.

Say it with me now:

DEWEY

How did she get pregnant?

Damn where did you get this Darling in the FranXX screenshot?

They decided not to include that scene for some reason.

WUZ

Is MC the dad, sorry, I keep forgetting his name.

Me too. Gekkostate in general were a bunch of unlikable assholes. Renton could be an annoying kid but never to that extent, and not like those three terrible babies.

Is there more? I would love to get my hands on those blu ray boxes but they cost so much for my jewish ass.

If those three were side characters present for only one or two episodes they would have more tolerable.

That would be likely.

>I still think AO gets too much shit for what it is.

Agreed. I have plenty of issues with it, but I still think it's a good show.

She's a future homewrecker.

I wish it was just one kid, at the very least

WRONG

How's that baby working out for her?

How are the other babies doing?

Why do you think reddit spacing looks good?

Cause it's autism bait

>Tfw their smiles went unprotected.

I don't get the love for these two. They got exactly what they deserved.

Because they were good parental figures for Renton.