Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blame!
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At least 5000 years old as implied in NOiSE

That's 3000, not 5000.

oops

It's okay to make mistakes.

You're only human, after all.

was this voice Sanakan or the Governing Agency?

what if I am silicon life?

It's the Governing Agency; they refer to themselves as "we" and use 「我々」.

I wonder how old he was at the end of the series because Mori said that GA said that the rest of the trip would take even longer than the one he had done already. Like 3000+3000= 6000years? But he still has the same jacket?

NOW I'VE LOST IT

I KNOW I CAN KILL

We have no relative time scale for anything in Blame. Musubi's time scale isn't necessarily bound to the beginning of Blame. All that there is to go on which is definitively concrete about Killy's age is Nihei saying that "There's a high chance that he's already more than 1,000 years old" in the artbook. Just assume that he's as old as you want him to be, whether it's thousands or billions of years.

what do you think Killy's up to after this point?

How can he be that old

Saving Silicon trash, how the mighty have fallen.

He must be very old.

It is true that the timeline is a bit of a mystery but surely couple millenias must have passed since killy started his mission, cause the city needed a lot of time to expand like that. Doubt one millenia would cut it

Tell me about Killy, why does wear the mask?

this manga was crap

he doesn't.
then off you go.

>thinking this bait works here

I recently got into this but haven't actually gotten around to reading. Is it just over or did it get canceled or does it have an ending or what?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blame!

Biomega and Abara. Aposimz if you want something lighter but with a similar aesthetic.

Finding Cibo

He walked from the Earth to the edges of the solar system

Yeah i read those, i'll check aposimz then, thanks

Fun fact: The manga was supposed to be called BLAM! like the sound a gun makes but Japan can't do English.

I actually finished it couple of days ago fixed blacks as one of anons suggested.
I watched movie first long before knowing anything about it, wasn't much impressed because biased to cg, thought it was nothing special and forgot about it, then much later now picked up manga and now after i finished it, rewatched movie and damn what a cheap thing it is compared to original:
>Too much info dumps, that unique feel is completely lost
>Not a single transformation sequences showed
>Fucked up designs of almost everything, from electrofishers armor to main characters, i really didn't liked how Killy and Sanakan turned out. Also Exterminators lost their horrific aesthetics.
>In manga i felt Killy is just not very talkative, in movie he gives an impression of being a retarded instead of not very talkative
What user's general opinion on movie?

Yeah but how? Or are humans not really humans in this manga?

Not a human per se. Well, not in our current understanding. A few years back someone calculated he's about 12, 700 y/o at the end of the series. Fun Fact: He spent 800 years just on one elevator ride.

>{霧亥?第1頃}:人間だが、かなり高度にサイボーグ化されている。ほとんど確実に、不老不死。
>He is human, but he is fairly extensively cyborg-ified. He is, virtually, immortal.

The closest to a normal human we find is Seu, who is 7 feet tall, can kill powerful posthumans combat cyborgs with his own hands and was ressurected from backups several times.

It was a fun side story and Cibo was really the star. I'm just happy it brought more people to Nihei.

its a nice mood piece / they got atmosphere right.
its good to see Blame! things actually in motion.
the GBE reveal is cool as fuck and you know it.
Killy's movements feel weighty and his presence commands authority.
Somewhat cute deuteragonists. Cibo is, as always, best. Zuru becoming moe was a sudden change.
they totally fucked up the Electrofishers and The Safeguard, though. You're completely right.