Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai / We Never Learn

Just caught binged Bokuben up to the latest chapter.

/lit/ is a treasure and will win the Yuigabowl. /sci/ is too much of a sperg to be in a relationship and Sup Forums sinked her ship all by herself.

Other urls found in this thread:

userscloud.com/go/v8uo0lks64l2
twitter.com/Taishi_Tsutsui/status/828274100976054274
jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/we-can-t-study/en/0/52/page/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Just binged Bokuben up to the latest chapter

DELET THIS

I see you are man of culture as well.

>Just caught binged Bokuben up to the latest chapter.
>/lit/ is a treasure and will win the Yuigabowl
Great, if there's one thing Bokuben threads lack, it's more /lit/posting

She hides her thirst much better than the rest of the girls. She's going to surprise all the other bowl contestant s when she begins to be more aggressive.

Plus, she's the only girl that doesn't go against her natural talent for a stupid as fuck reason.

I've been on the /lit/ ship since day 1 when no one believed in her and everyone laughed at us /lit/fags

Now who's laughing faggots

>/sci/ wants to understand people.
>Sup Forums needs English to follow her dream.
>Senpai wants to help her father.
None of those are stupid reasons.

>POMF

If anything, /lit/‘s reason is the stupid one.

Literally how? /sci/ fucking wants to play games.

You must be just as autistic as /sci/.

Sensei would be a decent winner too but WSJ isn't about to let a age gap win happen.

/lit/'s reason is touching and cute.

This

Viz 1-51: userscloud.com/go/v8uo0lks64l2

>thirst
She sexually assaulted Moeyuki in his sleep, that's beyond thirst. She's a certified rapist.

He did it first. They are both at fault.

When I first started reading this. I believed /lit/ and \sci\ chest sizes should of been swapped.
I was wrong

>snuggling is rape

>Sup Forums needs English to follow her dream.
Sucking dick doesn't require English.
The only reason Uruka agreed to being tutored by Nariyuki was that she didn't want to see him alone with the other girls.

Don't make a thread when the chapter isn't even out yet. We just had 2 already.

/sci/ would be dead last in the bowl if it weren't for her G cups.

She's still passionate about swimming, her hate for studying is just a bit stronger.

>Great, if there's one thing Bokuben threads lack, it's more /lit/posting
That's right, post more /lit/.

I've really come to like /lit/ so much. It's going to hurt like hell when she loses.

>when
Who the hell other than her can win by this point?

Why the fuck are they so cute.

No idea, I just feel like my "almost always like the winning girl the most" luck has got to run out eventually.

I first thought that /lit/ would be Onodera 2.0. Good thing she turned out to actually have a fucking character.

They are meant for each other

>I mean, I'd have to be a COMPLETE MORON to say "no", right?
kek

They both try too hard.

When was the last time she had that character trait? I honestly don't remember the last time she had any /tg/.

>next chapter is /lit/
YES. When does the English translation come out?

Tomorrow, most likely.

Why do harem series insist on making it obvious from the start who will win?

To be fair, /lit/ became the obvious winner after a good dozen or so chapters. It was a toss up between the three early on, with Rizu fumbling her way through progress and Uruka's loads of screentime before she shot herself in the foot.

See you in a few years when your girls loses.

Reposting because reasons.

The winner in bokuben is not as obvious as other romcom or harem series like Nisekoi, TLR, or maybe Yuuna.

>maybe Yuuna
>maybe
Do you expect anyone other than the title character to win?

Bokuben has mostly tried to give Fumino and Rizu equal headline space in promotional material including jump covers. And generally they are treated as co-heroines. The only thing outside the story you'd notice to clue you in to Fumino over Rizu would be Fumino being up front and center on vol 1 and Rizu on vol 2, and perhaps more damning, Fumino being paired with Yuuna in the crossover there.

Translation when?

You're right. But as of right now Fumino is in a clear lead. There could be there will be other surprise attacks coming.

Fumino was also the only girl who got that cosplay thing for valentine's with Yuuna too.

>Surprise attacks?
The token transfer student who happens to be Moeyuki's childhood friend who he promised to marry when he they were young?

This shit is gold.
>downing the glass of antacid
>so moe he could've made a newborn puppy look like Cujo
>the blush on his face was enough to cure a few of the ulcers in my stomach

Yeah I know but she's a fucking ghost and I still can't imagine how is she going to come back to life so she can get together with Kogarashi.

Any girls introduced into the harem after Sup Forums, as good as they are, don't stand a chance of winning the bowl. Even the most unorthodox of harems haven't broken this rule.

Don't forget the exchange student.

Nariyuki's part of the conversation will come out on Monday.

Supernatural shit exists in Yuuna, so it won't be that hard to bring her back.

Did she kill 'em or cut their tits off?

>Do a favor for a deity
>Here, have your life back as a gift
So difficult.

>childhood friend

Already doomed.

Not in Nisekoi :^)

/lit/ a shit, A SHIT!!

>childhood friend who he promised to marry when he they were young?
Obvious loser

>Fumino being up front and center on vol 1
Yet it's the opposite for alternate cover

Has /sci/'s archetype ever won anything though?

So Fumino is the obvious winner while Rizu is the stealth one?

Well, she's won my heart.

I have not even seen the series but wasn't Mashiro from Sakurasou literally autistic?

>never heard of hand holding assault
That hug is another level of rape

Sakurasou
Angel Beats
Plastic Memories
Yamada-kun and the 7 Witches

There are no stealth winners in harems. I expect a dating shenanigans second half from this one a la Love Hina.

Maybe?
When Tsutsui-sensei start posting his sketches for Bokuben girls on twitter, he did Rizu first.
twitter.com/Taishi_Tsutsui/status/828274100976054274

What are Sup Forums's others comedy romance recommendations?

is a good starting point

If you like fat girls Go-Toubun no Hanayome.
If you like rapists Komi-san wa Komyushou desu.
For NTR fags Tsuredure children.

If you think these sketches timing implied anything then sorry, it still hinted towards Fumino end.
Tsutsui posted her sketch on Valentine's day.

>For NTR fags Kanojo Okarishimasu
ftfy

Tsurezure isn't NTR..............

It's far worse

>prostituted by editors

Well, speaking just for myself
Fujiyama-san wa Shishunki is a nice story about a couple without drama and no will-they/won't-they nonsense since the MC confesses in the first chapter.
Yagate Kimi ni Naru is great if you like Yuri. It's amazing how devoid of stupid drama it is. It has its fair share of drama, but at least it doesn't feel forced.
Rough Sketch Senpai if you're looking for a short (;_;) but satisfying tale about aesthetic beauty and flustered delinquent girls.
Otoyomegatari is god tier if you want to see the love between a young boy and the most perfect being to ever come from a country ending in -tan as well as shorter stories of historically accurate love.

He just has to move on it's fine. He is better than her in every way.

The sketches probably doesn't mean anything anyway, just something fun to observed.

Sorry, I haven't caught up but is it really over for him? Isn't that just because she's dense or something?

She's not into him breh

It's a rejection on all dimensions known to man. 2D, 3D, 4D...

that user is a genius worthy of being tutored by Nariyuki himself.

Y'know, this makes me think Nariyuki cut off Fumino's head and is using it as an onahole.
Should've at least kept the seat.

This is now a BokuGET thread.

>he did Rizu first
yea because he needs time to decide which one of /lit/'s glamorous hairstyles to pick from

Ahh yes, Chapter 39 of bokuben. I still remember that glorious spoiler thread where almost everyone converts to /lit/fags, this pic change us all.

;')

found this on spanish bokuben

Does that man only have two speeds? It's either handsome piece of hunk, or moest of moeblobs.

The what now? And why is Nariyuki frowning?

Cute

more like BoCUBEn amirite?
OH SHIT BOYS IT'S OOUT!
jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/we-can-t-study/en/0/52/page/1

Fuck yes, someone dump it.

I'll do it when I finish reading it, I need my weekly dose of flat

How can Fumino be so GOOD
Literally destroying the competition

DUMP IT

The Fumino Fanclub is amazing

Dumping

All chapters since the Senpai beach chapter have been trash.

>sleepy Fumino
Haha!