2 more reports left

>Phone in the reflection is not a flip phone
Shit/10.

They better die in a car crash. I don't want a happy ending

They are going to marry and have three beautiful children

>Fall in love with a tight 17 year old
>Get a blown out 30 year old with autism

OH NONONONONONONO

The 4 final episodes of the anime is going to come out next month.

Where did the previous anime leave off?
Are they gonna be able to catch up within 4 episodes?

They left off with the festival/fireworks, I think. Everyone suspects that they're just going to skip the secondary character arcs, like Bitch girl and Pussy's Neet brother arc, and instead just focus on the main story. That or the episodes will be longer. I believe the former over the latter, but we'll see.

The anime left off at around report 110 or so.
Apparently the 4 episodes will be pretty long so it will probably cover most things that occur in the remaining chapters.

People are saying that the Pussy Neet brother will be involved with the ending. Since Kaizaki becomes a support at Relife, the pussy Neet Brother might be the third subject of the Kantou Branch

damn it

Marry and reproduce.

OHHHHHHHHH SHIETTTTTTTTT

this

I dropped this manga last year and finally I’m picking this up now it’s about tl end. Those last few chapters is giving me feels that I shouldn’t be experiencing.

Is the chapter out?

>both employed at ReLIFE now
>will become mentors to other neets
>will fuck like rabbits in their young bodies
This ending is literally perfect.

You forgot the bit where they alternate their adult bodies, and engage in kinky age gap fantasies whenever

This is my fetish.

Love prevails over amnesia pills

>Hishiron plays the sexy teacher
>Gets distracted by Cigarette Guy’s abysmally bad grade on the play test, and ends up giving him a real lesson

What will happen if Hishiron gets pregnant in her young body and then switches back? Or the other way around?

I’m sure the former would make for a very awkward conversation with the Re:Life higher ups

The baby also becomes ten years older.

ok

Oh Christ, that’s a doujin I don’t want to read

>isekai sequel where they try to find each other again
Would read.