How is it possible for an author to fuck up something so good so badly so fast?

How is it possible for an author to fuck up something so good so badly so fast?

Did you ever read prison school?

What happened, I stopped reading it when he was transported to fantasy mongolia and the granny that took care of him died

I never even finished the anime series.

unless that was before they go to Arabic Howards where arab dumbledore was racist against non magicians

I think it was great to start to end.

After having their own adventures in separate locations, Aladdin and Morgiana encounter a naked Sinbad, a famous king of the island country of Sindria. They eventually reunite with Alibaba in Balbadd, where they learn that he has joined the Fog Troupe, a cadre of thieves opposing the tyrannical rule of King Abhmad, Alibaba's half-brother. Helped by Aladdin, Morgiana and King Sinbad, Alibaba manages to have the monarchy dissolved and establishes a republic in Balbadd. However, Balbadd ends up annexed to the Kou Empire, a powerful Eastern nation that plans to conquer the entire world under the pretense of putting an end to all conflict between the nations.

Following the events in Balbadd, Aladdin, Alibaba and Morgiana are brought to Sindria, where they train under members of Sinbad's household to increase their abilities and help him with his mission to stop the mysterious organization, Al-Thamen, that works in the shadows to spread chaos throughout the world as part of an unknown agenda. The trio ends up befriending Hakuryuu Ren, a prince of the Kou Empire visiting Sindria and whom they help to conquer the dungeon Zagan. After confronting members of Al-Thamen, Aladdin and his friends go separate ways for personal reasons, promising to rejoin together in the future. Aladdin enrolls in the Magnostadt Academy, a place where magician are treated as higher tier citizens than their normal human counterparts, to study magic and investigate the country's ties to Al-Thamen, Alibaba leaves to train with the Yambala Gladiators in the Reim Empire in order to improve his swordsmanship and learn magoi manipulation so he can achieve his complete Djinn Equip, Hakuryuu returns to the Kou Empire, and Morgiana departs to the Dark Continent to fulfill her dream of visiting her homeland.

One year later, Aladdin and Alibaba are reunited during Reim's campaign to conquer Magnostadt. After having helped defend the city, the Kou Empire launches a surprise attack. Hoping to prevent anymore magicians from falling in the battle, the city's leader, Matal Mogamett, summons an army of Dark Djinns with a huge mass of Black Rukh stored in its deepest level to defeat the invaders for good. However, Aladdin reveals that by doing this, Mogamett unwillingly helped Al-Thamen to get closer to their main objective, which is to summon their god, Ill Ilah, whose advent will cause the world's destruction. To prevent it from happening, Aladdin and his friends join forces with the Kou Empire, the Reim Empire and Sinbad's confederation, the Alliance of Seven Seas, to stop the summoning.

A few months later, representatives from Kou, Reim and Sindria gather for a summit organized by Sinbad. At the summit, Aladdin reveals that mankind was originally several distinct species transformed by magic into humans whose origin was the world of Alma-Torran, located in another dimension. The former god of this world being Ill Ilah who had its magoi stolen by Alladin's father, King Solomon, in order to create a destiny favorable to the people of Alma-Torran. Resisting this change, the members of Al-Thamen summoned Ill llah to the world so it could reclaim its magoi. This sapped the world of all life and forced Solomon to give his life to seal away Ill Ilah and Al-Thamen along with it. Solomon gave his magoi to Ugo, and Ugo stored all the magoi within the Sacred Palace and used it to create the current world, the Magi system, and transport everyone from Alma-Torran to this world.

However, the summit is interrupted when Hakuryuu Ren and Judar start a civil war in the Kou Empire. Aladdin and Alibaba fly to the center of the Kou Empire to talk sense into Hakuryuu, however, they realize that he has fallen into depravity. The two duos fight and Alibaba and Judar end up as casualties. Hakuryuu fights most of the war by himself using his newly obtained Djinn, Belial, but eventually runs out of magoi and is forced to rely on Sinbad's assistance. After the war ends, Sinbad realizes his plan of having almost all the world's main powers assembled into a supranational union, the "International Alliance", and ushering a new era of peace and prosperity to the world, while Aladdin, Morgiana and Hakuryuu take separate ways. Meanwhile, a revived Judar and Alibaba meet on the other side of the Dark Continent, where they encounter the Mother Dragon who decides to assist them in traveling back to the mainland, however this would be a long journey. While traveling back, the Mother Dragon reveals that Ill Ilah's persona has been corrupted by David, the father of King Solomon and grandfather of Aladdin. He is also revealed to be connected to Sinbad and wants to become God of all.

Three years later, Alibaba reappears and reunites with his friends after they defeat Arba, apparently destroying Al-Thamen for good. However, Arba's spirit turns to Sinbad, and together, they reach the Sacred Palace where Ugo resides. By defeating Ugo and claiming ownership of the palace, Sinbad declares that the souls of all living things on Earth will be sent back to the Rukh, ending the cycle of life and death, certain that there is no other way to attain eternal peace and happiness for all. Aladdin, Alibaba, Hakuryuu and Judar join forces to confront Sinbad, but just after they reach a compromise with him, David appears and takes control of the Sacred Palace, as returning all souls to the Rukh was his original plan. After joining together to defeat David and destroy the Rukh system, the world suffers massive changes and magic disappears, leading the nations to unite their efforts to create a better future.

my nigga, thanks a lot

yo welcome

When was Magi good?

I read the first 50 chapters and it was a generic shounen. There was a guy with fire powers and a guy with ice powers. I kept hearing that eventually there would be politics, but there never was.

I think the peak of Magi was Magnostadt arc. The huge flashback arc afterwards killed a fuck ton of momentum and caused a lot of people to just lose interest. It slightly picked up again during the Edgebro adventures but then fell off again during the hiatus between the timeskip. Then the timeskip happend. The setting with from a fun Arabian Nights setting to see futuristic world and Sinbad went form a likable and interesting character to insufferable. No to mention the last chapters felt absolutely rushed. Honestly I only stayed until the end to see Alibaba and Morgiana's marriage, and even their wedding was half assed.

I personally think that the biggest fuck up of then all was how the series just droped the 1001 nights atmosphere. That was the reason why I got interestend in the storie in the first place since we don't see that kind of setting a lot in mangas e animes.

Kougyoku was best girl, that's all.

>What is Arba?

Milf, loli, yandere, oneesan, mom, muscle girl, tall girl, sub, dom, everything rolled into one piece of absolute perfection.

>arab dumbledore
>arab

>arab
>calls the people he hates "Gois"

Don't mind me, just praising Gyokuen

>this will never be animated

her frog face is so cute

Peak of the series was when it was a fun adventure with dungeon crawling with the whole arabian nights setting. The ending felt really rushed. But at least Alibaba got a happy end I guess.

honestly aladdin and alibaba were just shit protagonists and not relatable at all. Sinbad was a douchebag.

kougyoku was the best part, and was glad she didn't get together with alibaba since he sucks dick anyway.

honestly, anytime you see a shounen fails, it is 99% because of the mc. This is probably why you almost never see crappy shotas as your mainline character.

Best girl got away with everything, all is right with the world.

Eh, I'd say it fell apart real hard after Babanomics.

It feels like Ohtaka had real trouble figuring out what she wanted the series climax to be, who the final boss was. It feels like it kept switching between Ugo, Sinbad, and David. And that's just the who, the how kept changing from exploring Sinbad's individual djinn dungeons, to a real confrontation,to a discussion, to some sort of weird, god step-ladder 4D chess shit.

Waifufaggotry